Norma's Secret - Cover

Norma's Secret

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Prologue; this chapter begins sixteen years after Peter and Norma's twins were born.

First baby Amanda now aged 18,

Eleven months later came Allan now 17,

Fifteen months later Cheryl and Helen now 16.

All of the children were born at home with Elsie's help.


Norma's sex drive had always been insatiable and after the birth of the twins, at the age of forty-five, her sexual appetite seemed to increase, Peter's sexual activities had decreased to the point where even getting an erection was difficult. It wasn't for the lack of trying it had more to do with his age; at seventy-five his sexual drive was almost non-existent.

Amanda at eighteen wanted a sexual relationship and she didn't care who with, be it her brother or stranger.

While Allan had inherited his mother's love of animals, and had often fondled the stallion's huge cock and rubbed a mare's cunt and at seventeen he was also ready for a sexual encounter.

And the twins at very precocious sixteen had been practicing lesbianism for several years.

Norma wasn't at all worried about the attention Amanda was paying to Allan even though she showed more than a sisterly interest in her brother. Amanda had her first period at the age of ten, whereas Allan was twelve when he had his first erection. They been into the show me yours and I'll show you mine stage for several years. Norma was sure they hadn't become lovers and she had never interfered in the games her children played even if nudity was involved.

Allan had developed into a well proportioned teenager and at seventeen knew as much about animal husbandry as Peter. Peter often told him that the farm would be his someday.

None of Norma and Peter's children knew anything about their mother's past nor did they know that Peter was his grandfather as well as being his father; all four children knew Elsie was their grandmother and they had never asked about their grandfather.

Norma knew that the day she most dreaded was sure to come, so she was waiting for the right time to tell her children everything about her past.

Unknown to Norma and Peter at that time was the fact that Amanda had guessed that their father was also their grandfather, after she had watched their mother squirming around on their father's semi-erect cock, it wasn't the first time she had seen her mother's bare ass. Satisfied with what she saw she went looking for her grandmother.

As Allan was passing the open bedroom door, when he heard his mother say, "Daddy, I wish you could knock me up again?"

"Sweetheart," he replied. "You know that's not possible, I am too old for that. Besides that you know I haven't been able to keep an erection long enough to get her cock into your cunt for a long, long time."

Allan was more than a little shocked when he heard his mother refer to his father as daddy and he had to cover his mouth to stifle a gasp at what she had asked.

Quickly and quietly he moved away to avoid getting caught ogling his mother's naked body.

As he left the house Allan was in a daze with tears welling in his eyes as he aimlessly walked around, not really knowing how to comprehend what he'd heard his mother say. He loved both his mother and father, so he decided that he wasn't share the information with anyone else, not even his older sister to whom he had always confided in, but this time he wasn't sure what to do.

What he didn't know was that his grandmother and his sister had seen him watching his mother and father; and they were both amazed at the size of the tentage his cock was making in his pants.

When Norma bedroom she was only wearing a very short dress and hadn't bothered with any underwear.

Elsie confronted Norma and asked, "Did you know that Allan was watching you trying to have sex?"

"I guess we all knew the day would come when I would have to tell them about daddy and me. I'm not worried about him seeing me naked or for that matter watching me trying to have sex; after all he is old enough to understand and I think it's natural for a son to want to spy on his mother's naked body." Norma said.

"Go after him" Elsie remarked. "Explain it all to him; he deserves that much from us and especially you."

Amanda had already suspected the truth about their parentage; she had often heard their grandmother, father and mother talking about how their lives had changed since Elsie condoned the father and daughter relationship.

As all Allan's thoughts were centred on what he'd seen and heard, he didn't hear his sister coming, until she spoke and tapped him on the shoulder.

"What's the matter, Allan," she asked.

"It's nothing sis," he replied.

"I saw you spying on mom and dad, I saw how excited you were" she said. But before Amanda was able say anything more.

Norma caught up to them and said, "Amanda you've said enough, I'm going to explain everything to you both. Now come with me both of you."

Amanda and Allan followed Norma meekly as she led them back to the house and told them to wait in the master bedroom. Once they were inside they switched the light on and sat on the bed.

Norma in the mean time spoke to Peter and Elsie and told them that she didn't want to be disturbed.

"Whatever you decide to do is alright with us," Peter said.

And Elsie agreed.

Allan's heart was beating faster than normal in anticipation of what he knew was going to be a chastisement for spying on his mother and father.

When Norma entered the bedroom and closed the door, the first thing she said was, "I'm not going to chastise either of you for anything you may have done nor for that matter what yo might do. Amanda I know you have watched us making love many times before and Allan I didn't know you was watching us today until your grandmother told me."

"Mother," Allan asked. "Is it true what you said when you called our father daddy?"

"Yes Allan it's all true your father is also your grandfather and I really do love him, not only as a father but as a husband and lover," Norma said with tears in her eyes. "If the two of you want to despise and hate me, I will have to live with those thoughts."

Norma went on to explain all of the things she had done in her life, from her marriage and why Stan had walked out on her to the animals she had let fucked her. Then she told them the reason that she wanted her father to s sleep and fuck her was that she wanted children.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.