Hooker - Cover

Hooker

Copyright© 2003 by Harold

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - From the first moment he saw her, Bob wanted Rachel. It wasn't just the handcuffs she was wearing. He was sure there was more to it than that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

It was mid morning on Thursday, Jacqui's day off. I told my receptionist I would be out and unavailable until at least mid afternoon. I circled Gayle's block. No red Dodge. Jacqui's car was still in the driveway and I noticed the windows were filmed over. It hadn't been driven in a while. I drove to the end of the block, parked at the head of the alley, and walked to Gayle's back yard. I looked about but didn't see any neighbors peering out windows, so I let myself in.

I found Jacqui in the bedroom. She was hogtied and hanging about four feet off the floor. I was aghast. A tight hogtie can restrict breathing and being suspended like that made it even worse. Her wrists and ankles were all locked to each other and the rope was tied to the central link that connected them. Being suspended as she was made it nearly impossible for her to expand her chest cavity. Her mouth worked continuously and she was nearly blue. I rushed in and lowered the rope. Once the tension was off, her breathing eased somewhat. I unhooked the link that connected her wrists to her ankles and stretched her legs out. Her breathing returned to normal. I carried her to the living room and set her in a chair. Her wrists were still locked together, as were her ankles. I didn't offer to release her.

"How did you know?" Jacqui asked, once she had caught her breath.

"You told her, didn't you? You told her I'd talked to you."

"Yes. I'm such an idiot. I don't know what makes me do it, but I tell her everything. You can't believe how angry she was. She said this time she really would bury me alive. I hope she'll calm down before she gets home, but she might really do it."

"Jacqui, this is way out of control. You realize that if I hadn't come by she wouldn't be able to bury you alive because you wouldn't be alive."

"I know. I was lucky this time. Next time I probably won't be. I know I have to leave her, but a big part of me doesn't want to. It's funny. I've always thought abused women were idiots for going back to the abuser and now I'm one of them. How did I get like this? How did it happen to me?"

"I don't know," I told her. "But if you figure it out, I'd like to hear the answer."

"Maybe you'd better take me away now, while I'm still tied up so I don't go running back."

"I have another alternative, one that might let you stay with her."

"What?"

"I think it's about time she wore the collar," I told her. "Your relationship will never again be what it was at first, but it can't stay like it is, either. Your only chance of keeping it together and surviving the experience is if she wears the collar."

"It's a good idea, but I don't know if I can do it. You don't know the things she can make me do."

"It's your only hope, Jacqui. You need to either make that happen or come with me now and move somewhere far away. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, I understand, but I'm afraid. What if I try and fail?"

"Then show her these." I released her wrists and handed her a stack of prints.

"Where did you get these? Her face is in nearly every one. These could get her fired, ruin her career, she'd lose everything. Where did you get these?"

"No comment."

"But... but... I remember this night. It was the last time she put me in the box. She didn't take any pictures. So where did you get these? Who took them?"

"Like I said, no comment."

She looked at me sharply. "And how did you know where I was? How did you get in here today? I was punished for that, you know--leaving the door unlocked. I hadn't done it. I thought she had, but she didn't, did she."

"Once again, no comment."

"Have it your way. Anyway, you'd better untie my ankles. I have things to do before Gayle gets home."

"Are you sure you can handle her?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I know her well enough by now. It's been a while since she's done anything to please me. It's about time she did."

The pictures seemed to cause a transformation in her. The old Jacqui was coming back to the surface. I hoped she'd manage to hang around in the presence of Gayle.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Leave me the pictures. Other than that, I can handle it."

I unfastened Jacqui's wrists and ankles, kissed her on the forehead and departed. I hoped she could pull it off. I did drive down the alley the next day. There didn't appear to be a fresh hole dug in the back yard.

Friday I took Rachel to the symphony. It was their annual Beethoven's 9th concert. Rachel loved Beethoven's 9th and had attended this concert every year since high school. I had been myself once or twice over the years and tonight I enjoyed it quite as much as Rachel did. Rachel had gone all out for the concert to the limits of her budget. She'd bought herself a rather fetching black dress and wore the shoes she'd worn that memorable night at my house and her best jewelry.

On the way home, I asked her, "Rachel, why is it you get all dressed up to go to the symphony, but you don't dress up for me."

"Well, partly because the 9th is special, but mostly because you don't ask me to. I will do as I'm told, remember."

"Oh."

We stopped after the concert for dessert, then continued to my house. It was probably just as well that Rachel didn't dress up like this all the time. She looked so delicious I sort of hated to undress her.

When we got to the house, I unlocked the front door and Rachel breezed in and headed for the bathroom. I wasn't fooled.

"Rachel, come back here."

"Oh, I forgot about the rules. I had to go to the bathroom."

"No, you didn't forget," I told her as I locked her collar in place. "You did that on purpose."

"Well... but I did have to go."

"You went at the restaurant. Hands behind you." I tied her wrists behind her. "Tonight you get to draw a blue envelope." I stood Rachel in the center of the main hall at the foot of the staircase. "Don't move."

I went upstairs and returned with the box of envelopes, as well as Rachel's wrist and ankle cuffs and a short hobble chain. I untied her wrists and made her take her dress off then removed her bra and jewelry. She was now clad in shoes, stockings and panties. I locked the cuffs on her wrists and ankles and attached her ankle chain, then locked her wrists together.

I held out the box. Besides white envelopes, it now contained blue and green envelopes. "Choose a blue envelope."

"What's in the blue envelopes?"

"The blue envelope is a double. It contains two cards."

"Does it have to be double?"

"You deliberately disobeyed. You deserve at least a double."

"So what are the green envelopes?"

"Applications for clemency. If you're very good from here on, perhaps I'll let you have one. Now choose an envelope."

Rachel selected a blue envelope and opened it. She pulled out one of the cards and turned bright red as she read it. She seemed reluctant to show it to me.

"Rachel, give me the card."

She looked at the floor and handed it to me. The heading read:

WALKIES

You will be leashed and taken for a walk
with your hands bound behind you and
your ankles chained.

"Walk where?"

"Around the neighborhood," I told her. She turned red again and looked at the floor. I loved it when she did that.

"If you're good, I'll let you put your dress back on. Otherwise, you go as you are." This produced a positively flourescent blush from Rachel. It had the opposite effect on me. My face went white as all the blood in my body congregated in one spot.

"Bob, I can't."

"You're doing a really bad job of doing as you're told. You purposely put yourself in this position. You may not renege."

"But..."

"Keep it up and you'll forfeit your panties as well. Now tell me what I want to hear. Do you need help from the woman in the mirror?"

"No, I'll do as I'm told."

"No contractions, Rachel. Say it correctly. You are only allowed to say it correctly."

"I will do as I am told."

"Good. See that you do. Now read the other card."

Rachel pulled the other card out of the envelope. She actually gasped as she read this one. I held out my hand and she held out the card. I thought she had been blushing before. She was looking at her shoes and didn't look up as she held the card out. I looked at the card:

PORTRAIT

You will sit to have
your portrait taken.

"You're going to take pictures of me tied up, aren't you."

"Yes, I am."

"You're not really going to. Please, no."

"Of course I'm really going to. It's okay. This time we get to keep the negatives. I'll let you know when I've made the arrangements."

"Oh my god. I can't believe you're really going to do this to me."

"Rachel, say the phrase again."

"I will do as I am told."

"See that you do."

"I know, but, oh my god."

"Well, we'll worry about that later. Right now, it's time for your walk." I latched her wrists behind her and snapped her leash on her collar.

"But, my dress. You can't take me out like this."

"Rachel, I told you I'd put your dress on you if you were good. So far I'm not impressed. If anything, I should take your panties."

"NO!"

"Rachel, I'm still not impressed."

"I know but, it's just that, it's just..."

I could tell I was pushing Rachel a bit far. She would put up with being spanked, gagged, tied up, being locked in a box or whatever. What she had problems with was those things which embarrassed her. The reason we had had to summon the lady in the mirror was not because she was to be spanked, but because she had to ask to be spanked. Tonight she had been unlucky enough to draw the total embarrassment package--being walked in public, then submitting to a photo session. I really had no intention of taking her out without her dress. The idea was to relent and let her wear her dress. Compared to going out naked, being walked in her dress wouldn't seem quite so terrifying to her.

"I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll let you fill out a plea for clemency. If I'm satisfied with your answers, I'll let you wear your dress, but you'll have to promise total obedience the rest of the night."

"Alright." Rachel was visibly relieved. My plan had worked perfectly. She would submit to her walk.

I unfastened her hands and told her to draw a green envelope. I had her sit at the breakfast table and fill it out. I read the form after she finished

Application for Clemency

Instructions

Read over the entire form before you begin filling it out. Answer each question in order as completely and accurately as possible. Every question must be answered. You may ask for assistance if necessary. Acceptance of the completed form will result in a grant of clemency. Use the back of the form if you need additional space.

1. What is the infraction for which you are to be punished?

I deliberately left the entry hall without my collar or my hands tied.

2. Have you done this before?

Yes, but not deliberately.

2a. When?

Several weeks ago.

2b. How were you punished?

I had to draw an envelope. The card required me to choose my own punishment, but I just couldn't, so I went home. When I returned a couple weeks later, the lady in the mirror asked that I be spanked. I was taken to the basement and locked in stocks. Then I had to beg to be punished. I received a severe spanking.

3. What do you think would be an appropriate penalty for this infraction (do not put 'none')?

I think I'm being punished enough. Being bound and walked in public on a leash will be difficult for me. Also, I will have to pose for bondage pictures, which also frightens me.

4. Why do you think punishment should be waived on this occasion?

I feel that I'm undergoing a severe punishment as it is. It won't be easy for me to do these things. I don't think I should have to go outside naked.

5. What steps will you take to prevent a recurrence of this offense?

I admit that I was purposely disobedient. I understand that I deserve a harsh punishment, but feel that what I am about to undergo more than qualifies. To be honest, I would much rather be spanked or hog tied for three days or something. I may forget again at some point in the future and enter the house without proper bonds, but I promise I will never again do it on purpose.

6. What extra effort will you make to compensate for this transgression?

I promise to be extremely obedient in the future. I will do as I am told. If I ever do this again, I will accept whatever punishment is imposed.

I was rather pleased with the way Rachel had filled out the form. She had admitted her guilt and was willing to surrender herself to the punishment I required. She had also filled out the whole thing in the first person--no help from the lady in the mirror. She had signed and dated the form. I would file it away to show to her if she ever reneged on the things she had promised in the last two items.

"Thank you, Rachel. You did well. Now, get your dress on, we're going for a walk... No, leave the bra. You don't get to wear that."

Rachel was once again dressed for the symphony, except for the collar and chains. I locked her wrists behind her, snapped the leash in place and led her toward the front door. I stopped on the front porch.

"One more thing," I told her. "You are to remain silent unless I say something to you that requires a response. If you speak out of turn, you will be gagged and we'll do the whole walk all over again. Understand?"

"Yes."

"If you wish, I could gag you now. Would you rather be gagged now?"

"No."

"Fine. Come along then."

Rachel's ankle chain was barely long enough for her to negotiate the steps. I held her arm as she worked her way down to the side walk.

"Rachel, I want you to heel. You will stay about two paces behind me and stay centered on my hand so that the leash is straight." I stepped in front of her and ahead by about two paces. "That's where I want you. Maintain that position relative to me. Now, off we go."

I headed around the block. I was going to circle my block and the next one. I could hear her ankle chain clinking gently and scraping along the sidewalk. I led her north for two blocks on the back side of the block, then east to the front side of the block, then we headed back south. In two blocks we would be back in front of the house. So far, a couple of cars had slowed down, but we hadn't met any pedestrians. Now there was one coming toward us. He was about a block away and I couldn't tell much about him.

As we drew nearer, I saw that it was a woman walking her dog. She stared open mouthed as she got within a few yards of us.

"My pet doesn't mess the neighbors yards," I said as she drew parallel. She closed her mouth and looked away. Rachel was staring at her shoes.

When I got her back in the house, I got her out of her dress and shoes, slung her over my shoulder and carried her upstairs. It was a repeat of the day when I had brought her home from the restaurant after she had been stared at by Jacqui. Rachel was as aroused as I was, and I wondered again about that. Was she turned on by being embarrassed, or was she turned on because I had made her do something embarrassing? I decided it must be the combination of the two. I had made her do other things, but that didn't seem to turn her on like this did.

In the morning I took Rachel home so she would be there in time for Gretchen's arrival. On the way home, I drove by Gayle's house. I noted that both cars were there, but the order was reversed. Gayle's Dodge was in first with Jacqui's car behind it. I thought about stopping, but decided against it.

I took Rachel to lunch twice through the week, but otherwise things were fairly quiet. Friday I took Rachel out. Gretchen was staying overnight with a friend again. I was beginning to think she was organizing these sleep overs to give her mother the chance to stay over night with me.

Rachel was extremely well behaved. She did as she was told. I was both pleased and disappointed. Saturday morning I took her home as usual.

On Thursday, I got a call at work.

"Bob, this is Jacqui. Could you come by Gayle's house this evening?"

"Jacqui, I'm really surprised to hear from you. I didn't realize you knew my work number."

"I don't, but Gayle does. She tells me everything."

"So Gayle knows my work number."

"Has it memorized. Does that surprise you? It shouldn't. She used to keep track of you and Rachel rather closely."

"Used to?"

"She now has other responsibilities. She's much too busy for such frivolities."

"I see, I think."

"So anyway, the reason I called, could you come over to Gayle's house this evening?"

"I guess I could. What's up?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. Make it about 7:00"

Curious, indeed.

I arrived at Gayle's house promptly at 7:00. This time I went to the front door and rang the bell. Jacqui opened the door.

"Hi, Bob. Come in."

I stepped in. "So what's going on?"

"I want you to meet someone. This is the new Gayle."

Gayle was kneeling in the middle of the floor. She was naked and her arms were bound tightly behind her so that her elbows were nearly touching. Her ankles were tightly bound as well. There was a collar around her neck.

"Hello, Gayle," I said. "I'm glad to meet you." I didn't see that hate in her eyes that had been there before. Instead, I saw fear and maybe, just maybe, a bit of remorse. As I watched, a tear traced it's way down her cheek. Her body was erect and rigid. It looked uncomfortable.

"She looks rather..." I began.

"Yes, she is, but I require proper posture and Gayle is anxious to comply."

"So how did this come about?"

"I took your advice to heart. I knew I would have to leave or turn the tables on Gayle, so I set a trap for her. I distributed the pictures you gave me throughout the house. I put a note on each one. Just inside the door was the picture of us on the floor. The note said: Gayle being pleased by her faithful friend.

In the dining room was a picture of her whipping me. The note said: The ungrateful Gayle abuses her faithful friend.

The next was the picture of her on the bed during her orgasm. The note said: Gayle's friend forgives her torment and pleases her again.

The last one was the picture of me sitting in the box. The note said: Gayle responds to her friend's devotion with even greater cruelty.

By this time she was in the bedroom and noticed that I was not where she left me. She called out to me and I answered, stepping into the room. She looked at me oddly in a combination of fear, anger, and desire. I went over to her, jerked her arms behind her, and locked a pair of handcuffs on her. As you can see, Gayle isn't a large woman. Her advantage was always that her partners would do as she told them. She tried it again after she was collared. She told me I must take the collar off her and put it on myself, that that was the proper order of things. I laughed and pushed her on the bed, tying her ankles. Then I got the scissors and cut her clothes off. I bound her more tightly and she stayed that way for two days or more. I was waiting for her to accept her new reality. Finally, she told me she accepted her new status and would obey me. I knew she wasn't sincere. She just wanted to be untied so she could get the upper hand again. I untied her so she could learn the lesson she needed to learn. Once she was free, she tried to get me to take her collar off again. She talked soothingly, telling me if only I would allow her to bind my wrists again, things could go back to how they used to be when we were happy. She walked slowly toward me, speaking soothingly of the pleasure she would bring me once I was back in my collar. She really is hypnotic. She pulled my arms gently behind me, and only when I felt the rope begin to encircle my wrists did I break the spell. I jerked my hands from hers and turned to face her. I told her that she was now the one in the collar. I told her I knew well the pleasure she could give, but also the pain. I told her that she knew as well the pleasure I could bring to her, and that I would leave her if she failed to obey me. I told her to turn and place her own hands behind her, and to my surprise, she did. I tied her wrists together and led her to the corner where I had been punished so many times. I tied the dangling rope around her wrists and hauled them high. She bent over and raised herself up on her toes as I had always done when the rope pulled my arms ever higher and made my shoulders ache. Then I tied her feet and told her that I was disappointed in her attempt to return me to her collar and that she was going to be punished. I had learned a lot from my punishments at her hands. I knew I could cause her great pain and I did. This was when I made the discovery. Like my claustrophobia, Gayle had her great fear. Hers was a fear of pain, of being rendered helpless and made to suffer. This seemed odd to me since she so loved to do that to others, but it has a weird sort of consistency. I was surprised that she had so easily let me tie her in the corner for her whipping, but I think she didn't really believe I would do it. She seemed to think she could inflict pain on others, but no one would do it to her. Now she knows otherwise. She shrieked horribly through the whipping I gave her, which was not so severe as even the mildest one she had given me. After that, she struggled desperately to avoid each punishment her transgressions earned, until finally I was able to teach her the futility of resistance. She now understands that resistance brings greater pain than compliance. Now she submits to whatever correction I decide she needs. Don't you, Gayle?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.