That Bitch, That Bitch, That Little Fucking Bitch!

by Jaz

Copyright© 2003 by Jaz

Erotica Sex Story: I have a lot of married friends ("stupid fuckers!"). This one is for them. Tell your Mother in law Jaz said "Howdy."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   InLaws   Violence   .

"That bitch, that bitch, that little fucking bitch!" I kept repeating that phrase over and over again in my mind. I was trying hard not to lose my composure, not to hit my wife in her pretty, confused, disloyal little face. I am not usually a violent man. Oh the potential for it is always there, just beneath the surface, but I know how destructive, how dangerous an SOB I can be; and I don't like myself when I let the asshole out of the bottle. Maybe I was being unfair, maybe I had not heard my wife correctly. I thought she said "Mom will be staying with us for a couple of weeks."

"Beth, we have already discussed this. Your mother and I do not get along. She is a rude, conniving little bitch who almost ruined our wedding, and I do not want her in my house. Ever. Period. End of discussion."

Susan did not want me marrying her little girl. Let's see: I was too old for her (29 to her 20), did not make enough money (Asst. Principal is not too bad, and I get summers off), lazy, and she could do a lot better than me. This barrage of negative comments kept up right to our wedding day. I overheard her talking to her daughter 15 minutes before the ceremony was to begin.

"For the last time Beth, don't be a fool. This man is a complete loser. It is not too late. Take my hand and let's walk out of here right now, or you will regret this for the rest of your life. You are only 20 years old, you are intelligent, beautiful and could have any man you want. Don't make the mistake of getting married, and pregnant too young. I love you, but having you at 17 was a mistake, marrying your asshole father was a mistake, I don't want you to make the same mistakes that I did. I will do whatever it takes to save you from ruining your life."

I remember listening in the hallway outside the room in shock. This woman was my enemy. She had the power to ruin my life. I wanted to storm in there and kick the living shit out of her, but I knew that was the wrong way to go. I had to know who came FIRST to Beth; me or her mother.

"Sigh-Groan Mom you might be right, but... I love him. I am not pregnant, and I am lucky, I have you to help me avoid mistakes. If you are right and John is a loser I'll leave him, I promise," she smiled and hugged her mom in a tight embrace.

On that glorious note, I was allowed to marry the woman that I love. I had dodged a bullet, my life was allowed to continue. But I knew I had to get my wife away from her mother's influence. Within six months of our marriage I had secured a job in San Jose, CA on the opposite side of the fucking country from Susan. My wife did not like it but she finally agreed to the move. I made it very clear that it was time for us to start our lives together and that until her mother began to show me some basic respect she was not welcome in our house. Beth said she understood how I felt and would comply. How dare she invite that bitch out for a visit? Beth and I were about to have a fight. A big one.

"Stop being so silly and give me a hug. The past is the past; we are family now. You aren't stupid enough to think I would stay away from my daughter forever," a smug, superior voice said behind me. I turned around and there was a tall, blonde woman in her late 30's smirking at me. From frosty blue eyes to her stubby upturned nose and full breasts, to that tight round ass; every aspect of this woman reeked of condescension, wealth, and barely contained hostility. My mother in law was not COMING for a visit, she was already here!

"I'm sorry John but I missed her so much. Can't you two please try and get along for me?" said my wife in that humble, pleading tone she knew I liked. I loved my tiny little girl-wife, and the bitch was already here so...

"Susan, I'll meet you half way. We may never be friends but we both love Beth. Let's try and get along," I said as I held out my hand. After a moment's hesitation she gave me a limp little handshake and said "Be a dear, Jonathan and carry my bags back to my room. Beth and I have so much to plan. I am only going to be here for a little while and there is so much shopping to be done. Her wardrobe is just pitiful, and this living room will need a few things to make it well -- livable. Don't worry Jonathan I don't expect you to pay for it on your salary, I'll take care of everything."

And so it begins. The jibes, digs and put downs. It was going to be an annoying couple of weeks but really how bad could it be. I was in my own home, married to her precious daughter, and she WOULD be leaving in 2 weeks, check that, 13 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes. Let her play her little mind games, I had already won the war. At least that's what I thought. If I had known then the real reason for Susan's visit I would have kicked her pretty little ass to the curb, locked the door, took my wife and ran. My ordeal was about to begin.

The next day I went to work. Frankly I was glad to be away from the incessant background babble of my wife and her mother. The only thing worse than when they left me out of the conversation was when they forced me to join it. "Let's ask John, it's his house too mother. Honey, do you want lavender or mauve on the balloon curtains in the living room. Should we add track lighting under the window sill? Does this pattern bring out the highlights in the carpet or is the contrast too strong?"

Yadda yadda, snooze. Yep it was time to go to work. I had a peaceful uneventful morning. I went to the cafeteria for lunch. There were a few people in there. I could not help but notice a young attractive redhead with big tits and green eyes. She kept staring at me. Finally she walked over to where I was standing leaned in to me and gave me a long, wet, hungry kiss. I was so stunned it took me a few seconds to register what was happening. It took a few seconds more to decide what I should do about it. Another 5 seconds were lost because she stuck her tongue deep in my mouth, rubbed herself against my crotch, and grabbed my ass. I felt myself get hard and the next thing I knew I had a soft tit in each hand. I must have lost control then, cause I was ready to fuck this young girl, in the middle of the cafeteria. I wanted to shove my 9" monster deep in her pussy, and make the little slut beg for mercy. She started playing with my cock until I was fully erect. I was about to spread her on the table and lick her little red pussy raw, when I glanced down at my wedding ring. It was like a bucket of cold water had been splashed on me. I was about to piss my marriage away for a piece of ass. A piece of succulent, tender, juicy young ass, but it was still assmeat nonetheless. As I looked around the cafeteria I became aware of the uncomfortable silence that permeated the air. What had once been a handful of people, had grown to a crowd of 40 or more, all looking at us.

"My god, what if my boss walks in. I'll lose my job." I managed to push myself away from the young slut and said "I'm sorry I can't do this. I am a married man."

She looked at me for a minute with laughter in her eyes and said "Anything you say, lover. It would have been the best you've ever had. See Ya."

I watched her meaty tits jiggle as she walked across the room and out of my life. My cock was still hard, as I tried to straighten my clothes. I didn't know what had happened or why. but I did know one thing for sure. "Susan you better cover your ears, turn up the tv, or get the fuck out of my house, because your little girl is going to get her tight, little twat fucked good tonight."

"Hi honey I'm home," I called out. I entered the living room and it was a mess. Clothes (my clothes) were spread out all over the floor. A suitcase had been haphazardly packed, and my wife was crying into her mother's arms.

"How could you do it John, You bastard. I hate you. Get out of here and don't ever come back!" Beth shrieked in a near hysterical frenzy.

"Beth what's wrong, talk to me damnit. Why are you crying? "

"Don't you dare stand there and play dumb with me, you sonofabitch! I hope you and your redheaded slut will be very happy together," Beth said as she threw a stack of pictures at me.

"Oh no, oh shit, oh shit, oh shitty shit shit."

Someone had taken picture of me in the cafeteria today. It was all here in close up color. Me sucking, grabbing another woman. Oh look here is one with her pulling on my big dick. The best part though was that no matter what, I managed to keep a big, silly -- "Boy ain't I lucky" -- grin on my face.

"Honey, I am so sorry this happened. I know I fucked up but I want you to know two things. I love you, and I did not fuck her. I'm sorry, I love you and I did not fuck her. I can understand if you don't want to talk tonight so I'll sleep on the couch in the basement. But I am not leaving this house. I am not going to lose you over this. You are my wife. You can be angry at me, we can fight. But you love me and you have to forgive me. It may take some time, but you will forgive me. Please baby forgive me," I begged as my wife started crying even harder and making these pitiful groans on the couch.

"I warned her about you. The very first time I met you I knew you were, vulgar, common and that you would break my daughter's heart," Susan said as she crossed the room and slapped me and then spat in my face, "Now get out and let me take care of Beth." The last thing I heard as I was walking downstairs was my mother in law encouraging my wife to divorce me.

That bitch, that bitch, that little fucking bitch!

Needless to say I was not having a restful night. Besides all the emotional crap, cramming my 6'4" frame onto a rickety, wiry, 5'9" couch was no picnic. So I was wide awake when my mother in law came downstairs. We stared at each other for a moment and then she began to speak.

"Johnathan, we need to reach an understanding. It's time we be completely honest with each other. I despise you. The thought of you touching my daughter with your filthy hands sickens me. I will never forgive you for moving her 3,000 miles away from me. About two months ago I came to a decision. I am going to end your marriage. I hired a stripper to set you up and a Private Investigator to take the pictures. There is no turning back now, I will do whatever it takes to get you out of Beth's life. I will break you, break her if I must but your marriage is over," she said in a cold merciless tone.

I knew then that Susan was not human, she was some kind of evil, devil witch, bitch. I knew that I could kill her. I mean look at it this way. If you can avoid a rattlesnake you do. But if it comes in your home, threatens your family, well then you cut its head off and roast it on a stick.

"I suggest you leave in the morning. If you do I'll talk her out of asking for alimony. Thank god there are no kids involved. You can both start over. Maybe one day I'll even let you be friends." Susan patted me on the head and left.

I watched her tight full ass, as she climbed the stairs. As it swayed from side to side her butt seemed to be taunting me, laughing at the position I was in. I was horny, my marriage was all but over, and Susan had finally beaten me, A slow rage began to build. No matter how tough Susan was, I was tougher. I would find a way to make her pay for fucking with me. All bets were off. How did the saying go? "All is fair in love and war." Well I love my wife and Susan and I were about to go to war.

Beth was up early. Her boss was out of town and she was running a fairly important meeting in his absence. "Good luck today honey, I know you will do a great job," I said in a cheery tone.

"Please John; it hurts to even look at your lying face, don't ask me to speak to you as well. We need some time apart to figure out where we go from here. I'd really appreciate it if you were not here when I get home tonight," my wife said in a tired, bitter voice that was too old for her 21 years. She then got her purse and keys, kissed her mother goodbye and left for work. This was really happening, I was losing my wife. Damnit I deserved better than this! I should have been allowed to explain, been given the benefit of the fucking doubt! I mean if our marriage is not worth that much - then "Fuck you Beth, you are not good enough for ME!" I screamed inside my head as I began to cry hot, salty tears.

"Oh for chrissakes don't tell me you are a crier on top of all of your other faults. No matter what women say about liking sensitive men who are in touch with their feelings; there is something a little pathetic about a man who does not have the strength, the pride, to be a MAN. Stop your sniffling, pack your bags and get out of my daughter's house. Now!" Susan's voice snapped as she ordered me out of my house. I looked up at her though my tears. She was wearing an emerald silk robe, over a black satin nightdress. As I listened to her taunts, and looked at her full heavy breasts straining against the sheer material; I felt a wave of heat crash over me. It was more than just anger, it was primal, bestial. I wanted to hit her, rip her open, to make my mother in law howl. To beg, pant, plead for mercy -- and then see the look in her eyes, the smell on her when she realized that there was no mercy in me. A deep manly laugh bubbled up from deep inside me as I rushed across the kitchen, and snatched Susan to her feet. I shook her, jerked her, and then tore her flimsy robe off her body.

"What are you doing, how DARE YOU! Get away from me you disgusting pervert!" Susan commanded in a shocked voice. I quickly sat down and then pulled her stomach over my lap. Her arms and legs were dangling, her heavy tits were hanging over my right thigh, and her plump full ass was staring face up.

"You have been a very bad girl Susan. So I am going to beat your ass raw. Scream as loud as you like, cry for me you bitch, I'll enjoy it more. Now pull your panties down and your dress up. I want to see your nasty ass," I said as I lightly smacked her butt.

"You bastard, I'll see you in jail for this; no I'll see you dead for this. I will never cooperate with you. You might hurt me, but you will never break me." At that a plan came to me. It was perfect.

"I'll make you a deal, Susan. You want me out of Beth's life. I want you out of her life. It's 9am; she will not be home until 5pm. If I can break you before she gets home then I win. You tell Beth what you did, and encourage her to work it out with me. Then you go home, and stay out of our lives. If however 5pm comes and you are still a defiant snob, then I lose. I'll leave the woman I love without a fight. Even if she asks me back, I'll stay out of her life forever. I'm going to rape you anyway; this just raises the stakes and guarantees it will be interesting."

Susan could not believe it. She was about to be raped and there was nothing she could do about it. It infuriated her to be helpless. She loved her only child very much though. Since this was going to happen anyway she might as well get John out of Beth's life for good. Even after all her pressure, the pictures, and an admission of sorts from John, Beth had not kicked him out. Given time and love he might actually get her to forgive him. She couldn't take the chance. "Fine, I agree. I'll do whatever it takes."

John quickly flipped Susan's skirt up. He felt himself get hard as he looked at her full, round bottom. The sight of her panties disappearing into the crack of her ass was intoxicating. He began probing the outline of the flimsy silk material with his finger. Susan's outraged squirming against his cock only made him hornier. Ever since yesterday's encounter with that slut in the cafeteria John had needed a hot nasty fuck. That was of course denied him when he got home and found that all shit had broken loose. He was sorry about his marriage, but that did not change the fact that John needed a hot, warm, wet piece of woman meat in the worst way. He did not want to give Susan the satisfaction of knowing how desperate he was. So he decided to humiliate her first.

"Do you know how long I have wanted to beat some respect into you. I am going to enjoy hurting you, making you scream. I am going to smack your snooty little ass until snot drips from your nose, your throat is raw, and you beg me like a good, humble little girl to stop."

Susan knew she would be in for a terrible ordeal, but she felt more resolved than ever to get her daughter away from this dangerous loser. John grasped the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down and off. He held them up to his nose and said "Ew Susan is a little stinky puss". She felt herself blush at his crude comment. Now that her ass was exposed John began to rub and massage; to mash and to knead her firm butt cheeks. He was not gentle. "Susie, you have a very pretty ass. It's too bad that you are such a naughty little girl. Now daddy is going to have to spank you. Remember dear, this hurts me more than it hurts you."

Susan began to get nervous. Maybe she could reason with her son in law. She had to at least try. From the way he was mauling her ass, and the thick hard bulge that was pressing into her stomach she was scared of what might happen to her once he started hurting her for real.

"Please John you have to stop this. Think of Beth. She will never forgive you if you do this to her mother. We may not like each other, but I am your mother in law. Take your hand off my ass, and get your finger out of my pussy right now! Let me up this instant!" Susan shrieked in fear and rising panic.

"Don't(Whack!) ever(Smack!) Speak(Thwack!) to me(Pound!) like that again, you filthy bitch," John said in a cold, remote voice as he smacked and punched the beautiful ass in his lap. He liked this. He enjoyed the sound of his fist hitting the meaty part of her ass. The satisfying echo that her screams gave in his slightly acoustic kitchen. As he continued to rip into his mother in law he thought of every cruel thing that she had done to him, every thinly veiled put down, every insult in front of his wife, every attempt to ruin his marriage and destroy his life. She deserved this and anything else he felt like doing to her. She had EARNED this beating. Her desperate attempts to crawl out of his lap were laughable to John. Her rich, golden tan, stood out in contrast to the collection of handprints, and red welts that now decorated her ass and backs of her thighs. Susan began to think he would never stop. That he might kill her. She was crying now, sobbing and gasping, and writhing in pain. She had never been hurt so badly. But along with the pain was a boiling rage at what John was doing to her. She was determined to find a way to hurt him back, to make this sick pervert pay for daring to lay hands on her. But for now the pain was just too great. She had to do something to get him to stop. No matter how humiliating.

"Please John I am sorry for whatever I have done. I apologize for the way I treated you, and I promise to do better in the future. Please be reasonable I beg you," she said through involuntary tears in a soothing tone.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.