Preview

Kidnapped

by Scott Wolf

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, NonConsensual, Blackmail, BiSexual, Science Fiction, MaleDom, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Violent, Transformation,

Erotica Sex Story: Sequel to Texas Terror<br> The bountyhunter finds his own home town is being used as a base for organised crime. He is drawn into the fray to protect his life long friend the local Sherrif.<br> Book 3 in the works.

Preface

I had been a bountyhunter for several years before I met Robert in West Texas. He was the leader of a colony of werewolves that chose me for my humanity and turned me into a beast. My partner Roger and I were both turned on that trip. They gave us a gift that we have yet to regret. It changed our lives for the best, and we have been working happily from our East Texas homes ever since.

I bred with one of Robert's women before I was turned. As a result of our encounter she bore a son. Tera gave birth two years ago. She along with my wife Connie have raised him on our ranch in the piney woods of East Texas. We share in the care of our son and in the others love and needs. Our three years together has been joyous and we have lived in a state of bliss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.