Menage a Trois

by Ozmanga

Copyright© 2003 by Ozmanga

Erotica Sex Story: An illustrated tale of sex and violence told from three points of view. What happens when supper is interrupted by three baseball bat wielding rapists and a woman in a Queen Elizabeth mask?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   .

Gina

Man Preparing to fuck a woman that is being held by another man

She screamed but they didn't stop. The one behind her, the one who'd been wearing the Prince Charles rubber mask, wrapped his arms tighter around her chest, pinning her arms to her side.

"Make as much noise as you like, little lady, no-one will hear you!" he said, in a pleasant educated accent, and laughed.

The one in front of her was laughing too, as he tugged at the waist band of her tweed skirt with enough force to rip out the fastener.

"She's no lady," he chortled, his voice muted by the grinning Richard Nixon mask which covered his face, "She's a whore! Or she will be before the morning!"

The skirt slid down her stockinged legs. With his left hand, the speaker stroked the soft white flesh exposed between her black lace stocking-top and her panties. With his right hand he unzipped the fly of his jeans.

"Nothing but a fuck-toy!" he elaborated.

She tried to kick him but only succeeded in tangling her feet in the cloth of the skirt.

Prince Charles licked her slender neck. She could feel his hot, wet, tongue probing between the collar of her blouse and her ear. She instinctively shook her head to avoid the slimy aggravation. He responded by taking her ear between his teeth. He wasn't biting, yet. She could also feel his erection, barely constrained by his woolen track-suit pants, pressing into the small of her back.

She stopped screaming and tried begging.

"No! Stop it! Oh... I beg you..." she pleaded.

Nixon slid a fore-finger under the elastic lace which formed the crotch of her fashionable pink bikini style panties and pulled. The panties slid off her hips and down her thighs.

"You're college boys, aren't you? Is it rag week? Please, before you go too..."

"She's a natural blonde! I do declare!" crowed Nixon.

"For pity's sake... don't do this!" she wailed. Her voice was growing shrill.

Prince Charles let go her ear and stepped back. He had taken her blouse in both hands, one either side of the line of pearl buttons which held the demure top together. As he retreated, he pulled.

The buttons parted explosively and the woman's ample breasts, tightly confined by a pink lace brassiere, were unveiled. The blouse, pulled off her shoulders, now pinioned the woman's elbows and freed Prince Charles' hands. He cupped one lace covered breast in each hand. She could feel his erection again, harder and now pressing between the cheeks of her arse. He put his tongue in her ear.

"Please... don't do this!" she gasped.

The panties caught on the small metal fastening which secured her stockings to her garter belt. Nixon swore and pulled. The panties ripped.

"No! Stop it! You monsters... ! You filthy perverted..."

Nixon felt between her legs.

"You're dry, Whore! And tight!" he growled.

You low grade ill-bred bastards!" she screamed. "Get out of my house! You scum! You..."

Nixon held the tattered remains of her panties under her nose. He'd stopped laughing.

"Shut up!" he bellowed. "Shut the fuck up! Or I'll ram these down your throat till you choke!"

Her eyes were big. Pale blue. Wide open. Filling with tears of rage and helplessness.

"Do you understand, Whore?" Nixon shouted.

The woman nodded. A tear ran down her cheek.

Prince Charles undid her bra. It fastened in the front. Without its support the woman's full breasts sagged slightly then bounced softly causing Nixon to laugh again.

"Nice tits!" He chuckled. "More than a mouthful, eh, Charley?"

He was having difficulty in extracting his swollen penis from his briefs and through the opening in the fly of his tight jeans.

Prince Charles cupped a breast in each hand. He took the prominent nipples between thumb and fore finger and rolled them, quite gently. He nibbled her ear taking care not to cut his mouth on the half carat diamond stud which decorated the lobe.

"Very nice!" he agreed, between little bites which were more like kisses. "Do you like that?"

She whimpered.

Nixon undid his belt and dragged his jeans and his briefs down onto his thighs. His erection, released from its constraints, sprang out and up. The woman looked down. His member was big. Bigger than her husband's. It was corded with thick raised veins. Like some animal drooling over a meal about to be devoured, it dripped a saliva-like string of glistening fluid.

Nixon pumped it twice, easing the foreskin over the purple tinted glans.

The woman looked at his face. She could make out his eyes, hard and cruel, in the holes cut in the caricature mask. She sobbed.

"Just a quickie to start with!" He panted, entering her roughly. She began to scream again. Prince Charles pinched hard on her nipples and sank his teeth into her ear lobe, drawing a tiny spot of blood.

She was still screaming, minutes later, when Nixon ejaculated deep inside her, pressing her hips to his with a clawlike grip on her bare buttocks.


The newlyweds had been thrilled when Trevor's uncle had offered them full use of his farm ten miles out of town. He'd bought it, on the recommendation of his accountant, as a tax minimization gambit three years earlier. Not a good one, as it turned out. Trevor offered to pay rent on the house and Gina said she'd keep an eye on the agistment, so a deal had been done which satisfied Uncle Gus and gave Gina and Trevor their own little love nest, far from the madding crowds.

Gina was always careful when Trevor was away on business, which, as the year progressed, became more frequent. When he was away, the doors were bolted, barred and chained securely. Not that there was any real risk, but the farm people she dealt with were a dour lot and she had made few friends in the local community. She didn't mind. In Trevor's absence she painted watercolor landscapes of the surrounding countryside which sold well in a gallery in town. When he returned she was happy to be the loving wife of a successful IT specialist who, she was sure, would, one day, make a fortune to rival Gates'. She was also less security conscious.

As Gina prepared supper, Trevor played chess at the other end of the big, solid, kitchen table with the sixteen year old step-daughter of his Uncle Gus' second marriage known as 'Kipper'. She was a sort of cousin who had, said Gina, a teenage crush on her handsome and athletic husband. Kipper was a frequent visitor at the farm when Trevor was present. Her dark complexion and long black hair contrasted with Gina's short blonde page-boy and peaches and cream coloring. Kipper was still wearing her school uniform. She usually changed before supper into something which showed a bit too much teen flesh, Gina had said acidly on several occasions...

Gina finished tossing the salad. The table was laid. The steak ready for the pan. She looked for a bottle of Merlot. There was only white wine in the rack.

"I'll just pop down to the cellar and get a bottle of red." she told the chess-players. "Supper will be ready in about ten minutes!"

As Gina descended the steps into the cellar, which led off the big kitchen, Kipper leant across the corner of the table, moved her King's Bishop with one hand and grasped Trevor's thigh with the other.

"Check!" she said, grinning.

"No, Kipper!" Trevor hissed.

"It is so!" declared the girl finding what her hand sought and giving it a firm but gentle squeeze. "You know how good I can be!"

"Stop it Kip!"

"You didn't say that before."

"Kip!"

"You came in my mouth!"

"That was before I was a married man!" Trevor grinned, making no effort to move her hand. Kipper pouted and gripped him tighter. She could feel his penis start to swell under the denim. She started to rub. Trevor sighed.

"Only just!" Kipper snorted. They could hear Gina clicking up the cellar steps in her high heels. She always felt she had to dress up when Kipper visited. Perhaps she sensed the teenager's fierce resentment that she was Trevor's bedmate not the youngster. Lambskin boots and old jeans, out! Tweed skirt, stockings and patent leather pumps, on!

"Why don't you come to my room tonight after the blonde bitch is asleep!"

He smiled, hungrily, but shook his head.

"I'll be waiting!"

"Waiting? Waiting for what, Kipper?" said Gina emerging from the cellar with a bottle of Wolf Blass.

"Waiting for Trev to give in. I'm just about to take his Queen and mate him!" she smiled innocently. Hands in her lap.

The door bell rang. Gina put the bottle on the table. "Open it, will you?" she said. "I wonder who that can be?"

Neither Trevor nor Kipper made a move to answer the door. The bell rang again, Longer this time.

"I'll go then!" said Gina, shortly, and strode off down the stone-flagged corridor, her heels going clicketty-click until she reached the hall with it's carpet, mirror and umbrella stand.

The bell rang a third time as Gina reached the door. Without thinking she undid the chain but before she could turn the handle the door burst inwards and all Hell broke loose.

Four masked figures crashed through the door, screaming like banshees, yelling obscenities and wielding baseball bats. Gina was hurled backwards. She crashed into the umbrella stand and tumbled to the floor. One of the intruders, looking like a political cartoon of the late lamented President Kennedy, smashed the mirror with his bat before careering down the corridor yelling like a brave on the warpath in a bad B movie and splintering every framed picture on his way to the kitchen. He was followed by the smallest of the intruders, one wearing a caricature mask of Queen Elizabeth the Second and a back-pack. She stopped long enough to snarl, in an unmistakable female voice, at the Prince of Wales and Richard Nixon. "What are you waiting for? Fuck her! That's why you're here, damn it!"

Gina was hauled to her feet. She screamed.


Trevor

Woman being fucked while bent over a counter and many people watch

Trevor felt Kipper's hands on him again, the moment Gina headed down the corridor. He grinned at her, said, "Perhaps. Later... " and stood up.

As he reached for the bottle of wine he heard the doorbell ring a third time. The bell was followed immediately by a hideous yelling and the sound of breaking glass and shattering timber. He had barely registered that something very bad was happening when a big, black-clad, figure wearing a JFK mask came screaming into the kitchen. With his baseball bat the intruder swept the kitchen table clear of plates, cutlery, glass-ware and most of the chess men. Then, with an enormously loud shout of "Banzai!" he smacked Trevor on the side of his head and the lights went out.

Later, he didn't know how much later, someone was pouring ice water over his head. He tried to lift it to see who was tormenting him. His head hurt. He rested it again on the solid wood of the kitchen table. More water was poured in a slow, steady, stream. Trevor snarled and tried to move off the chair he was sitting on and away from the table. He couldn't. He found his arms were spread over the breadth of the table and his wrists secured to each other underneath it. He blinked the water out of his eyes and raised his head as high as his bonds permitted. About ten inches.

"Enjoy your little nap?" Enquired Queen Elizabeth.

"Wha... ?" He began, thickly. There was a taste of blood in his mouth.

"It's a party," said Her Majesty. "A DYO orgy. A fucking bacchanalia!"

"More like a pack rape, Ma'am!" Said Prince Charles.

Trevor thought he was hallucinating. "Gina... ?" He croaked.

"Bring her here, kid!" Ordered the Queen. "Where he can see our blonde beauty!"

Kipper, topless but still wearing her uniform plaid skirt and long white socks, helped Gina to a chair where Trevor could see her. His wife had been stripped to her stockings, a garter belt and a torn linen blouse. Her face was streaked with tears. On the inside of her thighs, smears of a thicker, stickier, fluid caught the light.

She looked at him and sobbed, "Oh, Trevor! Thank god you're alive! I thought... They raped me!" she wailed!

He was slow to understand the situation. "Wha..." he mumbled

"Spare us this sugary crap, sister!" Growled HM. "She's already serviced two presidents and a prince. Loved every minute. Came every time. Proper little raver. Raring to go again, aint'cha, Whore?"

Gina started to cry.

"Show hubby how she likes it!" Commanded the Queen.

He saw Gina stiffen then Nixon and Kennedy grabbed her. He saw her struggle weakly as they dragged his wife to the table, threw her onto it, then stretched her across its width in front of him. She lay on her back. Her left hand brushed his face. Gina's hips rested on one side of the table, her neck and shoulders on the other. He could smell her scent overlaid by the musky odor of drying cum. She was sobbing, "No! No! No!"

Nixon positioned himself between Gina's thighs, pulled down his jeans and underpants, pumped his erection two or three times, then slid into the recumbent woman.

Trevor screamed, "Nooo!" As Nixon began to fuck his wife with the ease and familiarity of an old lover. Then he saw what Kennedy was doing and his screams doubled in volume. He was fully awake now. The pain in his head was forgotten. JFK's hands were fiercely gripping Gina's ripe breasts, scant inches from Trevor's bulging eyes, while her head, thrown backwards in either agony or ecstacy, offered her open mouth to the rapist's long, black, penis.

Trevor tried to stand and found he could not. His ankles had been secured to the legs of the sturdy kitchen chair. He started to bellow abuse at the intruders but Queen Elizabeth stuffed his mouth with some silky material and fastened with sticky-tape from her back-pack, until he choked and stopped yelling.

His wife's ordeal went on and on. Trevor watched, unable to do a thing. Kennedy was popping the head of his dick in and out of her mouth, dribbling strands of pearly fluid around her lips and on her face and hair. He plucked and kneaded her nipples as he plundered her mouth. Always prominent against her pale skin, tonight, Trevor thought, they were extra large and red. Nixon was fucking her with long, slow, deliberate strokes to which she seemed to respond with mounting enthusiasm.

"That's a good little Whore," condescended Nixon. "You're learning. Now, show pencil-dick here how much you appreciate being screwed by a real man! You fuck me back, hard!"

Gina had little choice but to obey, as the rapist clawed her buttocks spasmodically. Trevor heard Nixon's taunt and, in his dazed state, began to believe her seeming cooperation was voluntary, as she bucked and writhed under the double onslaught. Still woozy from the bang on the head he mistook her frantic resistance for sexual abandon. He became irrationally angry, not with the rapists, but with his wife. He wanted to punish her! She'd never screamed and jerked like that for him! She'd even refused his frequent requests for oral sex and here she was, he could see her hardly more than a foot away, deep throating a big, black, cock!

Trevor found that he was becoming sexually aroused. He tried to hide his growing erection by putting his knees together. The Queen noticed. She laughed.

"Kid!" she called to Kipper, and pointed to the swelling in Trevor's jeans, "show me what he's hiding in his jeans!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.