Jenny's Day at the Beach

by Frank Jackson

Copyright© 2003 by Frank Jackson

Erotica Sex Story: Aware of her developing body, 13-year-old Jenny decides to have fun at the beach. One thing leads to another, and she finally gets all she wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Uncle   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   .

Jenny was short and sweet, a true blonde with light blue eyes fringed with honey colored lashes, and dripping wet as she stepped out of the surf. She smiled as she looked down at the swell of her breasts glistening in the sunlight. Finally they filled her bikini top, and that meant a lot to a girl just turning thirteen. Her pointy pink tongue swiped impishly over her full, pouty upper lip. This was the first afternoon her parents left her alone at the beach all Summer, and naughty Jenny planned to take advantage of it.

She knew that boys her age didn't know anything about girls their age. They all talked about sex, but didn't know anything about that either. That was okay, though. Jenny knew men liked girls and knew about sex. Jenny also discovered how much men like her in particular ever since the weather warmed up enough to wear shorts and a halter top. Now she wrung the water out of her hair, arranged it behind her head carefully and began to stroll down the water's edge, her boobs bouncing playfully inside her bikini top.

Walking steadily along the sand, the young blonde could feel that one side of her bikini bottom had ridden up into her fanny crack. Instinct made her want to reach back and slip a finger under the edge of the leg hole and pull it down, but changed her mind. The wedgie would catch the eye of some guy. One night only a couple of weeks ago her uncle noticed the same thing in her panties, and the blonde teen remembered that night very well.

It wasn't her first orgasm, but it was the first one she got by being with a man. It was the day of her birthday party, and family picnic, both of which were over. Because she was the birthday girl she got to stay up late while the adults played penny-ante in the kitchen. Because she was an only child she watched TV alone. Until Uncle Alex passed through the living room on his way to the bathroom, that was.

They exchanged glances: she laying on her belly on the carpet and he looking down with a smile, most likely at her legs and the rise of her bum under the nightie. The girl had not missed his frequent glances during the day's activities either. They usually began or ended with a view of her bare legs or the twin cones of the budding titties under her sun dress. Bored and lonely, the young blonde decided to tease the man when he came back from the bathroom.

Uncle Alex was a handsome adult who always treated her as his little princess. Well if he liked to see his little princess' bare legs she would show them. When she heard the toilet flush, Jenny arranged the hem of her nightie so it exposed the seat of her panties and her long, splayed legs. That time Jenny couldn't tell that her nightie had pulled the leg hole of her loose panties up high on her rump, exposing almost half of it.

Alex didn't miss it though. When he came back into the living room he noticed his niece's bare ass cheek, and sat on the couch where he could watch the girl leisurely. They exchanged glances again.

"Starting a new hand, Alex. You in?" Jenny's dad called from the other room.

"No thanks. I'm getting more satisfaction from watching 'One Hundred and One Dalmatians,'" he told him. Laughter from the kitchen indicated that his decision was understandable. Uncle Alex had been loosing. Then, when bickering resumed in the kitchen and the other adults had forgotten about him, Alex rose and knelt beside the young blonde.

"Did you know your undies are kind of crooked?" he asked in a whisper.

Jenny shook her head, the shrugged her shoulders as if it were nothing to worry about. When Uncle Alex suggested it might be better if her fanny were properly covered the blonde shrugged again.

"Want me to do it for you?"

Jenny nodded, eyes still looking at the TV but her heart pounding in her chest. When she felt the man's finger touch her bare skin her eyes closed tightly, waiting fearfully for what ever might come next. The finger hooked under the edge of the panty and slowly drew it back over her bottom, sliding over her skin all the way.

"Want me to check and make sure the other side is okay too?"

Again all the 13-year-old could do was nod. This time Uncle Alex put two fingers under the material of her undies. It wasn't askew on that side, so he pulled it up, revealing the girl's small, round fanny before covering it over again. Alex gently smoothed the thin fabric over the girl's bottom, patted it and returned to the couch.

The young blonde sensed a tenseness in the air. It seemed that the fun had run its course. Her uncle had made his move, and it would end there -- unless Jenny could get it going again somehow. With out a plan, she turned around and looked back at Alex. He smiled at her, and she got to her hands and knees and crawled to him. She climbed onto the couch and from there to his lap. If they were going to watch a movie, she thought, they might as well do it together.

The man's precocious niece found his hands and pulled them around her, holding them together on her belly. Jenny knew very well how good her own fingers felt on her privates, and wanted very much to touch herself there at that moment. Her mom told her that was naughty, so she didn't dare do it in front of anyone. Sitting there on her uncle's lap, leaning against his chest, his hands only inches from her panties made the 13-year-old wonder how it would feel if Alex's fingers touched her pussy. She was sure it would feel wonderful, even if it was only by accident.

Squirming a little as a distraction, Jenny pushed the man's hands lower on her belly. Now they lay on her panty waist, but with the nightie between. Uncle Alex did not resist or retract his hands, so after a few minutes the youngster stretched, raising her arms with a fake yawn, then settled against the adult again. Her actions had pulled the hem of the nightie up from under his hands and moved them enough so she could feel their warmth right on her pelvic arch.

The adult guessed his niece's intention. He let his finger tips roam over the cloth of her underpants.

"Do you want me to check the front of your undies too?" he whispered in her ear. The blonde head nodded quickly. Jenny bit her lower lip as she felt Uncle Alex wiggle a finger into her leg hole.

Staring blankly at the television screen, Jenny let her uncle fondle her privates. He lifted the edge of the panty crotch on both sides of her pussy, each in turn. Then he stroked the sensitive flesh of the insides of her thighs.

"How does that feel?" Uncle Alex asked her.

"Good," Jenny whispered back.

"Just 'good?'"

"Really good," the young blonde told him.

"If I keep doing it can we say it's my secret birthday present to you?"

Jenny nodded, unable to look at the man, and said: "Yes."

He pulled her nightie hem up onto her belly and gave her panty crotch a squeeze. Opening her legs, she invited him to keep going, and soon the man was gently kneading her coozie through the flimsey material.

The young girl could tell her orgasm was building. Embarrassed to think her uncle would see her climax, Jenny tried to hold back. She felt way too good to make him stop, but maybe she could keep from getting off until he got tired of feeling her up. She could always finish herself off in bed. Maybe, she thought, she could stifle it so he didn't know. If she just lay there, limp, and let her orgasm flow through her, Uncle Alex may never know it happened.

The moment she decided to let her orgasm happen it began. Her breath came hard, and her body twitched when his fingers ran over the top of her slit. Jenny couldn't help moaning softly when he squeezed her labia between his thumb and fingers, making her hips tilt up. He did it again and her legs pulled up, leaving her stocking clad feet dangling in the air.

A whine escaped her lips even as she bit them together to keep from gasping out loud. Uncle Alex could tell it was coming, too. He didn't have to keep rubbing her pussy to make it happen. His niece was going to climax any second no matter what, but he helped her anyway. Two fingers of one hand curled under the edge of her panty crotch and pulled it aside. The other hand stroked the moist slit between her pussy lips. He felt the girl in his lap give over to him completely.

There was no stopping it, she knew. Jenny loved Alex for putting his fingers right on her bare pussy. She wished he would put one in her hole. It would go, she knew. She had put her own in there a few times. His were bigger, and would feel soooo great. The 13-year-old thought of telling him to, but it was too late. Her body began jumping and twisting with orgasm, and it was all the youngster could do not to curl up into a tight ball on the man's lap.

It was such an awesome experience that the young blonde wanted to do it again soon. Unfortunately Uncle Alex had to go back home before she got the chance. The memory remained strong in her mind, even now as she paraded herself along the beach in hopes of catching the attention of some guy who would want to have fun with her.

She tried to hold back a grin when a strap of her blue and white halter top slipped from her shoulder. She got light headed as she strolled along not even trying to keep her titties from bouncing on her chest. The material of her bikini top kept inching downward on the side where the strap fell, threatening to expose her boob. The idea thrilled her, but frightened her too.

Should she let it go? Why not, she told herself, it would be an innocent accident, right? And if it did show her whole breast how long should she let it show? Was Jenny naughty enough to do it? Did she dare?

The young teen wanted to turn around and see if anyone might be looking at her. Knowing she might not go through with it she did not. The more she thought about it the more Jenny knew she just had to do this. Her halter slipped another inch down the slope of her firm breast, and her heart began to pound behind it.

Closing her eyes, the 13-year-old made herself keep walking so her boobs kept jiggling. She bit her lower lip when she felt the cloth move again. Wondering how much of her showed, the horny blonde peeked down at herself. She almost fainted because her cleavage and all but the nipple of her left breast lay exposed to the sun -- and anyone looking her way. Fighting every instinct she had, Jenny closed her eyes again and kept walking.

In two steps her bikini top slipped completely away on the left side of her. Looking, the girl watched it bounce as she stepped along. She couldn't believe she was doing that, and decided it would have to be the last time. Because of that she wanted to do one more thing to make it just the best thing she ever did like this. She grabbed at the front of her bikini and gave her pussy a squeeze.

More than one, it turned out. Jenny finally made herself stop and pulled her top back into place with one hand. The hand on her bug stayed there until the job was done. Then, as anyone might after such an "accident," she looked around to see if anyone had witnessed it. What she saw made the young blonde turn red from head to toe.

Behind her three boys stood looking at her. By the way they laughed, pointed and hollered at her to do it again, they had seen it all. At first Jenny was ashamed, then angry and a little afraid after that. But, she reasoned after a second of sheer terror, they all looked a little younger than she was. She didn't need to be afraid of them. She could walk away and never meet them ever again.

Or she could continue to play innocent and maybe have some fun with these guys. That had been the idea in the first place, hadn't it? Jenny threw up her arms in mock helplessness.

"Just my luck it happened when someone could see me," she said in a friendly tone. "So, you liked it?"

They assured her they did in three different ways.

"Well, I'm glad it was you guys in stead of some grownup. I hate it when they lecture kids they don't even know. They always think they're so smart."

Again, three agreements all at once. She had stepped closer to them and they to her, so now they were almost close enough to touch. Jenny wondered if one of them would try.

Jenny smiled her best naughty smile, swung her bare shoulders back and forth coquettishly, and asked the boys if they really did think she was pretty. The guys all tried to out do each other telling her how beautiful they thought she was. Again the blonde blushed. One even said hers was the prettiest tit they had ever seen.

"Really?"

"Yeah," said the short boy.

"Your boobs are perfect," the chubbier one said.

"Well," the taller guy said, "I could be more sure if I had another look." He was the smartest of the three, Jenny guessed. The rest agreed whole-heartedly.

Well, I shouldn't," the girl began.

"We've already seen one," the middle boy said.

"Well," the blonde paused just to tease them a little. "Okay, but you gotta promise not to tell anyone."

"Sure."

"You bet"

"Let's go over by those rocks so no one catches us," the tall one said. Jenny led the way.

The rocks offered little real protection unless someone was laying right down. The spot was off to the side and out of the line of sight of anyone just looking down the beach. Walking over there, Jenny thought about how she would let these boys look at her. They arrived before she could figure it out, so when the guys all sat on rocks to watch, she simply began to take her halter off.

The boys cheered her on, careful not to get too loud, and when finally the garment came away in her hands they voiced their amazement. The blonde girl's tits were perfect. They stuck right out like smooth, white ice cream cones. A tiny pink nipple capped each one, the very centers of which stuck out in little knots. Jenny laid her bikini top on a rock and went closer to the guys so they could get a good look.

Her hair was drying and flying around her head in the light breeze. She tucked a few strands behind an ear when the boys asked if they could touch them.

"If you want," the 13-year-old said with a shrug of her bare tanned shoulders. She watched them reach out for her chest one at a time. When she did not back away after each had a turn the boys took another turn, then another.

No one had ever touched her there before, and she couldn't bring herself to make them stop. There was a hand on each boob almost all the time, and sometimes a hand or two on her waist or her back, and it felt really good. Too good to stop just because she had to go to the bathroom.

She put a hand down there to hold herself, an automatic response and completely unintentional. Jenny was scarcely aware of having done so herself before the heavy set boy announced it to all.

"Hey guys, look. She's masturbating!"

"Shit, yeah. We must be turning her on," the shorter kid said. The tall one spoke to Jenny.

"Does it feel good when we feel you up like this?" The young teenage girl nodded, too busy enjoying the hands on her and hers on her privates to talk. "Is that why you're playing with yourself?"

"No," the blonde said, unable to stop squeezing her crotch for fear of wetting her bikini bottoms. "I just gotta pee, that's all. Sorry."

The guys had all been close enough to wetting their own pants at one time or another to think it was anything but an emergency. The hands left her body and the boys stepped back so the girl could find a rock to go behind. The 13-year-old girl looked around desperately, but there were none large enough to hide her. Telling the guys not to look, she pulled her bikini down and squatted all in one motion.

Jenny knew better than to expect the horny boys not to watch her. She kind of got a kick out of it: the three of them standing there gawking with their mouths open. As her flow of urine slowed to a dribble she stood, not bothering to hide her privates. They had seen her tits and watched her pee, they might as well see her naked.

The big guy was already rubbing the bulge in his bathing suit. She could see the others had hardons, and wanted to stroke them as well. All three stared unbelieving as their new playmate pulled the bikini bottoms down her legs and stepped out of them. They saw her put her hand right between her thighs and touch her pussy.

"Anybody got a roll of toilet paper?" the blonde quipped. Rubbing her wet crotch had always been one of her favorite things to do, so Jenny kept doing it in front of the boys. It made the short guy put his hand into the front of his shorts.

"Hey, I got an idea," the aroused girl said, sitting back against a rock and parting her knees while she fingered her slippery gash. "Why don't we all masturbate together?"

There were no objections, and in seconds all three boys had their trunks down around their ankles and stiff cocks in their fists. Only the tallest of them was not content to beat off. He stood closer to the older girl, letting her watch him stroke his erection.

"You ever have sex before?" he asked, his eyes locked on her nearly bad pussy, the fingers plying the folds and the glistening slit.

"Yes," Jenny said. It was a lie, but it seemed the right thing to say at the time. If he was asking to she was going to let him. "Lots of times. You?"

"Yeah, sure," the tall boy said, his face reddening. "But these guys haven't. What do you say we show them how?"

"You mean right here? And let'em watch?"

"Sure. Come on. We can lay right here," the tall boy pointed to the sand beside the rock she was sitting on. "No one else will see us. We're both so friggin' horny it isn't funny. Let's just do it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.