18 Months and Counting - Cover

18 Months and Counting

Copyright© 2003 by Idaradojohn

Chapter 2: A Saturday Morning Surprise

Outdoor Public Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Saturday Morning Surprise - Almost 21 year old Bill has a chance meeting with a cute nymph, named Debbie. He agrees to meet her friends who turn out to be sexy, horny girlfriends. His somewhat narrow opinions of sex and sexuality are drastically changed. This is a lusty romp that ranges from the bedroom to the great outdoors.

Caution: This Outdoor Public Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow  

I slept in late the next morning. The final exams, working and the frenzied chaotic sex of the previous day had worn me out. It was about 11:00am and without the air conditioner running, the apartment was starting to get very warm. I got up and put on a pot of coffee to help my motivation, turned on the a/c and headed for the shower. Afterwards, I put on some upbeat music, drank two cups of coffee, and wondered what might be a fun way to spend the day.

The previous days sexual experiences with Debbie, Lois, Lisa and Chris played though my aroused thoughts. I began to anticipate having lovely Chris over during church service tomorrow. Those lustful thoughts incited a throbbing erection... I was going to have a great time fucking the blonde hot pussy between Chris's fine legs. A soft knock on the door interrupted my reverie.

I pulled back the curtain and peered through the glass. Cute Debbie dressed scantily for summertime was smiling at me thru the window and threw me a kiss. I unlocked and opened the door, unmindful of the bulging erection in my shorts. As I opened, Debbie came in, looked down at my crotch, and smiled widely.

"Glad to see me, Billy boy"? Debbie reached out and massaged my throbbing cock through my shorts. She dropped to her knees, quickly unzipped my fly and caressed my well-aroused cock that was profusely leaking pre-cum.

"Are you ready for some action, Bill? Your cock is dripping like a leaky faucet."

"I am horny, and I want you to fuck me hard today. Cum has been leaking out of me and soaking my panties all night. I had to change them three times since I left here! You must have not been fucking anyone for a while Mr. Billy boy, because you sure filled my little pussy"...

"I've been too much into the books, work and not enough into girls. I hope we can change all that. I want to fuck your bald little pussy again, Debbie."

"Let's smoke a little". "OK?"

"It's a little early, but alright."

"I know, but I want to be really relaxed. I want to try something new today. It will be a surprise. What do you think? Are you up for a little surprise, Billy boy?"

"Well sure", I answered.

Cute little Debbie was full of surprises. I just did not know what to expect, but was very willing to go with the flow. I could not wait to get my hands on her hot little body and to shoot cum into her hot tight little pussy. I was sure the feeling was mutual... This was one very hot and horny little catholic school graduate.

We lay down on my bed and smoked on a 'j' of the good stuff. Debbie started to rub my cock through my opened shorts with her free hand.

"What do you think of my friends Billy?"

Not know where this was going, I decided to play it safe. "They are sexy and very friendly, to say the least."

"I talked with Lois and Lisa and Chris before coming by, Billy boy. They all have hot-wet panties for you". Since they saw you fuck me so hotly, they want to try your nice cock. They are both technically virgins as they have never fucked a cock before. After our nice 'little show' last night, "they are ready for fucking."

I was shocked, again... These were catholic girls and like no others, I had ever met...

"We have a tight little circle, and the four of us feel your warmth and friendliness and we all decided to 'fuck' you a lot... Take plenty of vitamins Billy boy; you are going to need them". Debbie chuckled, and handed me the 'j'. She leaned lower, pulled off my shorts and licked the pre-cum from the purple crown of my throbbing penis.

My head spun as Debbie slipped most of my length into her warm sucking cavern, and gently caressed my balls. Debbie moaned softly as her head slowly rose and fell. I felt cum rising from my balls as she sucked me powerfully to the back of her throat. My balls unleashed a mighty stream into her sucking mouth and down her throat. Not a drop saw the light of day...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.