Lurking in the Shadows - Cover

Lurking in the Shadows

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is a story that is set in the ShadowRun realm, it is NOT sexually explicit however there is a little sex in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

Nothing new was on the trid so we went back upstairs to get a real meal. From the way Blake had been talking I guess we were going to take Brannon up on his request so I checked over the list I had taken from Pusan and called him.

"Is this stirring things up enough?" I asked him when he came on the line.

"Is this you guys? Damn you blew the lid off the whole of organized crime with this. What did you do?"

"While we were getting the data that we gave you we also found some other stuff that we sold to some interested parties. This is a result of that sales."

"I guess you could say that we have decided to take you up on your offer of last night. I had a job for you though. Get ready to copy. This is a list of the Sneaky Projects that Pusan is working on. As you will see a lot of them have to do with taking things from other Corps in the Seattle area. If you could pass on that information to the different Corps, they in turn could be on the look out for what was going to happen. It could earn you some points if you let them know that you happened on to this while investigating some unrelated cases." I downloaded the chip and waited until he said he had received it.

"You're right about one thing. It never hurts to have the Corps owe you a favor. Keep in touch from time to time and let me know what's happening. I don't want to find out all of it by watching the trid."

After we had eaten supper I took a printout to Thunder. "This is a list of the project that Pusan R&D are working on. One military, two different Cyber enhancements and two different Simsense chips."

"Da military is probly for da UCAS military. Ya'd want to sell it outside. I know some people in Memphis, and in Sante Fe dat might be interested."

"One thing you'll want to tell them is we don't know how far along on these projects they are. It might be a waste of time and then again it might be something worthwhile. How long will it take to set up a meet?"

"First I gotta see if dere interested. Den day gotta come out cheer, dat's gonna take da price down. A week ta ten days?"

"Do it, but tell them five days, max. We don't know how long this gang war is going to continue and we want to shake them up again. Also let them know that we might have some more business for them in the future if they're pleased with this deal. The stuff isn't hot at this time. When they get here it'll be right off the press."

I went back up stairs whistling. Things were looking up. Back in my room I called Smokey again. She was in for a change. "Hey sweet Lady, how are you? Interested in some biz?"

"That's a foolish thing to ask, I'm always interested in doing business. Right now you're high on my favor list. I turned that other stuff over for quite a few nuyen so I'm healthy for a change. What's up?"

"Not here. How long would it take you to get to Sea-Tac Airport? With everyone coming and going it's as good a place as any to meet."

"An hour or less, ok?"

It was and we signed off. I let Blake know what was up and asked Thunder for a ride. I wanted someone to ride shotgun in case of trouble.

I was waiting for her when she showed up. We went into the hotel located there. I had already gotten us a room and had swept it with the scanner. I also had some eats sent up and after they arrived we started talking.

"What I need is two things. I need you to make some purchases for me and I need an Evaluator. I got some stuff coming in that I need evaluated so I'll know what kind of price to place on it. I need someone into Military gear, Cyber gear and Simsense chips. If I'm happy with their work then I might have some more for them later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.