Lurking in the Shadows - Cover

Lurking in the Shadows

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a story that is set in the ShadowRun realm, it is NOT sexually explicit however there is a little sex in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

The first thing I did was to copy the decoded data chips. I used the same chips I had used before we had broken the cipher. When that was done I put them to one side. Then I began to copy down the phone messages from the pay phone outside the Library, the reverses on them, what I had taken from Pusan Industrial Corp, Sun Yat Soon and any other data we had captured that I thought might be useful. While that was being done I sat at another unit and started to write down all the stuff we had gotten from Sun. I put down the names, methods of transporting the chips and everything else that would show that we weren't the ones who had stolen them in the first place. This would save them the trouble of transcribing the chip.

I was nearly through when Blake came in. "We all agreed. What we were discussing was the route and how to go about protecting ourselves. We are going to have him change vehicles at least twice and clothing once. That should work unless he has swallowed a tracker. What we need is some way to contact him that he can't trace and to find out if he's interested. What do you think?"

"That's no problem. We contact him from The Matrix. I can go in and he'll never be able to trace me. You going to have your new toys tracking him?" When he nodded I continued. "Somewhere along the route we give him one of the reworked wristcoms and then we call him and you tell him when to turn and when to stop. Whoever gives him the wristcom should not come back here or be someone who is connected with us. Thunder should probably handle it. I can let him know when I contact him that somewhere on the route he will be given more instructions so he'll be expecting to be contacted."

"Ok, that'll work. We do it tomorrow evening. It should be easier to lose a tail during the dark and that'll give us time to get it set up properly.'

"You about through coping everything?"

"Yeah, nearly. I'm giving him a lot of stuff that he probably has but you never know. I'd rather give him too much than not enough. Do you want to give him the list of street soldiers and higher ups that we have on the Seoulpa?"

"No, but make two copies anyway. Dane is working on selling the list right now. She knows some contacts that have connections with the others. If we just offered to give it to them then they wouldn't pay any attention to it so we're asking a much higher price than we think they're willing to go. We will let them beat the price down and that way we'll know how much importance they place on this info."

We were talking about some other things when Dane came in laughing. "I didn't ask enough. When I let the first contact know that this was a list of some of the people that were responsible for taking out Don Brian O'Malley and that Don James O'Malley might be interested he didn't quibble a bit. He agreed to the 25,000 nuyen that I asked. The Yakuza contact beat me down to 20,000 when I told him what I had. There's something brewing that we don't know about and I think they're eager for anything like this that they can get."

"I told them that it would be day after tomorrow early morning and I would get back to him with time and location. I also told him to be ready on short notice. I wanted to get in, get my money and get out. What he did from there was up to him. Is that alright?"

"That's just right. Keep them guessing as much as we can. By waiting until the last minute to let them know the location it will be harder for them to intercept us. I want us in and out with no problems. It's not the money that I'm concerned about, it's us letting them have the data and us getting out."

"While you're both here and it looks like this thing is finally winding down, Blake, I have a couple of runs I want to make. They have nothing to do with what we're working on but some of the information that we've received will help me. I want to make a couple of runs against Togiwara. Dane and Cain are checking into some places to get rid of the data and when they have it then I'll make the runs. I wanted you to know about it ahead of time. If you have any objections then I'll wait until this is finished and then make them."

"Just what are you trying to push?"

"Togiwara is working on a couple of Military contracts. The others are looking to sell them to the Ute and/or Sioux Military. I'm going to strip them of everything that I can and sell it to the highest bidder. You know anyone who might be interested?"

"Not off the top of my head. Let me think on it some. Also thanks for letting me know. I would appreciate it if you would wait a bit before you do this. We might need you for something else and there is always the possibility of you getting caught in Togiwara."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.