Lurking in the Shadows - Cover

Lurking in the Shadows

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a story that is set in the ShadowRun realm, it is NOT sexually explicit however there is a little sex in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

From the chips I also saw that Togiwara was working on three different contracts for the UCAS Military. From what he had seen and from his guesses we had a pretty good idea of what the projects were. Later that morning Dane stopped in just when I needed a break.

"I need to ask you something. Do you know anyone in the Sioux Nation who deals in High Tech or Military stuff? Military stuff that's still in the experimental stages?"

"You got that twinkle in your eyes again. What are you up to?"

"Togiwara is working on three different contracts for the Military. I was thinking of making a run on their R&D section and wanted someplace to unload what I pick up. It needs to be someone who deals with experimental stuff and has lots of bucks. The Sioux Military is one of the best around even if they are on the small side. They might like to know what some of the other governments are working on and get the same things or at least work on a way to negate the advantages."

She laughed, "I know some people who know some people. I'll pass the word and see what I can find out. When are you making this run?"

"After you sell the stuff that I'm going after. That way it will be as fresh as can be and no one will know about it. I'm also going to ask Cain to do the same thing. After your person sees what we have he might want to purchase some other stuff. I'm going to strip their R&D of everything they've been working on. I want to have buyers lined up ahead of time so that the stuff can be transferred as soon as possible and no chance of any slip ups."

"What did Blake say about it?"

"I haven't told him yet. I figured I'd look into the market for this stuff first. I'm going to let him know. I'll either do it now while we have some time or I can wait until this run is finally through and then make it. But I'm going to make it! I'm going to either take them down or do as much damage to them and their reputation as I can. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to make a little something out of the deal at the same time."

"You do have the hots for them don't you?"

We talked a while longer about other things and then she took me on a tour of the place. I had been so involved with everything else that I didn't know where everything was stored. She showed me where the armory was now locate and which rooms they had taken for themselves. Downstairs there were several other rooms that the Orks had taken over and I saw them and met several of the Orks.

Besides the shower and the area used for bedrooms there was also a large room that they had made into a dining room/day room. Several of them were lounging around looking at the trid, playing cards or just talking. They got quiet when we walked in until Dane introduced me.

"Ya da dude dat pulled the policlubbers offen Thunder?" one of them asked.

"Yeah, called him a Trog and said he stunk too, dent cha?"

"Yeap, that was me."

"Don't tell him I said it but he does get kinda ripe at times." he laughed. They seemed eager to meet me so I guess Thunder had told them the rest of it too, not just the name calling.

They told me about how they had the place set up and where everyone was. Thunder had brought about ten with him and had about that many more on call if they were needed. They seemed eager to get their hands on the Seoulpa's front man. Some of them mentioned some of the things that had been done to friends of theirs by the Korean mob and they hadn't been nice things either.

There were many weapons stacked around where they were handy. One of them even carried a four barreled rocket launcher. He was their heavy artillery when things got rough. With that launcher he could take out most any kind of vehicle depending on what rounds he had loaded.

It was while we were talking with them that another vehicle pulled into the warehouse. It was a beat up looking van. I had already learned not to judge the vehicle by the outside appearance. We walked out to look the van over. Seeing it pull in Blake came down to check it over also.

"I picked up all da stuff ya said. It nearly filled up da back," Thunder told Blake as he climbed out of the van.

"Get your gear 'Coon and check over all the controls please."

As I went back up I also picked up my H&K along with several magazines. The location of the armory was too far from my shop in case something went down. I hung the weapon by the sling from a coat hook on the backside of the door and placed the magazines in one of the drawers. Picking up my testing gear I returned and started to check over the van.

While I had been gone they had opened the rear and were taking out several things. Two of them looked like large metal pipes. They were a little over two and a half feet in diameter and about eight feet long. They had pop open latches and inside each was a Hunter drone. They already had two medium machine guns mounted on each one. This along with the thermographic and low-light video scanners meant we now had good eyes and some firepower at our beck and call. Blake had ordered them when we visited Weapons World the other night and had been waiting for them to be equipped like he wanted them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.