Samantha's Continued Adventures in the Neighborhood - Cover

Samantha's Continued Adventures in the Neighborhood

by In2thisshit

Copyright© 2003 by In2thisshit

Erotica Sex Story: I'm back with a bang (or two). Last time, I left off telling you all about my visit with the neighbor Sean and I met while walking Max. Her name is Janice and WOW, that woman can sure get my juices boiling. Anyway, I promised that I would let you know how it went with Prince, her pet. Hope all you perverts enjoy my new adventure?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   .

First let me thank all of you for writing to me and letting me know that you have enjoyed my coming out as it were. I never would have guessed that there are so many people out there in cyberspace that shared my perversion. Well, now that I have met Sean and Janice, my dreams are coming true. I have always know that I was a sexual person but now I am free to explore that side of my persona to its fullest. Anyway, I believe we left off our last little "chat" with me dripping wet from Janice's story of bringing Prince into her life. So I will pick it up from that point.

Janice had just finished telling about Prince and her story left me sexual excited and wanting what was to come next very badly. I was so hot that my cunt was dripping wet and I had begun to brazenly rub my pussy in front of this woman. Still I think I surprised myself when I lifted my skirt showing Janice my enflamed sex. I opened my pussy with my fingers and Janice rose from her chair and walked toward the chaise where I lay. I looked into her eyes as I ran my fingers though my cunt lips oh so lightly. Judging from the warm smile on her face, I knew that my actions were welcomed. I offered Janice my fingers, wet with my dew. She knelt next to me and took my fingers into her warm mouth sucking them gently. While she played with my dripping sex, she asked about how I began having sex with dogs.

It was as though Janice and I had known each other all of our lives. I confided in her how my dark secret had controlled my life and passions for so long. She laughed when she heard about how Sean, Max and I "stumbled" onto one another and by the time that I arrived at the part of the story where I was on my knees at the park, she was on hers. I have only had sex with one other female in my life. A girl that I met in college and I had a quick but interesting "affair". Maybe I will tell you more of that a little later!

Janice used her tongue masterfully. She was an artist at work. At times she used broad strokes, licking my labia from bottom to top. Often times the tip of her tongue would play with my little puckered asshole only to slip up through my sex to tease my clitoris. She would part my pussy lips with her tongue and lick in circles at the entrance to my vagina. She actually had me begging for more. Her tongue wormed its way into my body and stiffened to fuck me as if it were a small cock. I held my legs open and pulled my knees back to my breasts as she pleasured my sex. I am sure that Janice knew that I put my story on hold when my voice went from my normal light and quick lilt to my husky and laboring sultry bedroom voice.

My orgasm was tickling at my insides and Janice knew that she was in control of me. Janice used her control over me to her advantage. "Do you like what I am doing Sam?"

"Oh, yesss... please don't stop... must cum... please lick my cunt!" Her tongue licked the length of my hot twat ending with a teasing of my clit. My back was arched and my body straining for release and she stopped again. "Noooo... Janice moreeee... please! I am sooo close... eat my sweet pussy pleaseee!"

"Then you will do as I wish!" She said in a commanding voice.

"Ohhh, yessss... anything at all... pleaseee make meeee cummmmmm!"

Slowly Janice inserted her fingers into my wet twat, one digit at a time until she stretched my pussy with four fingers buried inside of me. Swirling her hand around inside my cunt, fucking me with her fingers she whispered in my ear, "I have plans for us my dear. Plans that will give you ecstasy like you've never dreamed of before. You do want to experience everything that sex can offer you don't you Samantha?"

"Ohhh, yessss... Janice anything... pleaseee fuck meee with your wonderful fingerssss... I sooo close... pleaseee make meeee cummmmmm!"

"Yes my dear, you want more don't you?"

"Yessss... OHHH, FUCK!" Janice folded her thumb into her palm and slipped her whole hand into my twat. "Noooooo," I wailed as she stretched my vaginal opening. I gripped the chaise and closed my eyes steeling myself against the unknown. "OHHHHhhhh, yesssssss!" I realized that I really wasn't in any pain. I was just surprised that Janice would stuff her entire hand into my cunt. Having never experienced a fisting, I was pleasantly surprised by the thrill I felt throughout my vaginal region as her hand sunk into my twat. Her wrist twisted against my clit as she worked her hand deeper into me and she wiggled her fingers touching places never before visited. I could barely breathe it felt so wonderful! "Mmmm yessss, it feels sooo good. I love it!"

At her direction I relaxed and reclined fully on the chaise and just floated on a cloud as Janice played her magic within my cunt. She slowly turned her body so that she straddled my head. I opened my eyes to see what she was doing and just above me was her bushy twat. Her sex was dripping dew and her thick lips were all red and puffy. As she lowered her sweet cunt onto my face, Janice sweet but commanding voice ordered me, "Eat my hot cunt slut!" I thought that she would taste fresh and clean but her twat was gamey and smelled of old sex. To my amazement, gobs of pasty goo slipped from her hole onto my tongue spreading its tangy flavor throughout my mouth. Dog cum! I recognized the flavor as more of the thick liquid oozed from her twat. Janice had fucked Prince that morning and saved his seed for me. Some of you might be sickened by this realization but I wasn't. It enflamed my senses and I eat her cunt more vigorously.

Janice was panting and moaning as my tongue pleasured nasty snatch. She changed her assault on my twat by fucking my cunt with her balled up fist. It was as if a huge cock was pounding my vaginal cavity into submission. I screamed my orgasm into Janice's smothering cunt. Suddenly, Janice's cunt twitched and spasmed as she too came. Her juices flooded my mouth and drenched my face. Our bodies jerked in uncontrollable bliss. We were left exhausted from our loving and when Janice's climax subsided she collapsed atop my panting form.

Still recovering from our first session, Janice knew why I had really come over today. It was planned for and now it was going to happen. "Come along my dear! Prince is waiting."

"SssshhhPlop!" What an awful sound her hand made as it pulled free of my used hole. Once she was standing I looked between my legs and saw my cunt gaping open! My cunt lips were swollen and thick but they flowered open so that I could see deep into my reddened pit. My clit stood like a tiny dick at attention and I watched with fascination as Janice reached down and pinched the little nubbin.

"Come along slut! It's time to let my puppy enjoy his new bitch."

I rose on shaky legs and followed Janice back into her house. She opened the door to Prince's "playroom" and guided me into his lair. Inside were several pieces of leather "furniture" which I can best describe as cushy ottomans of varying sizes and shapes. A couple of plush leather chairs finished the décor. Prince lay sprawled on a day bed positioned so that he could watch the front yard and street. His doggie dick was exposed several inches from its sheath as he had busied himself with the task of grooming his genitals while awaiting my arrival.

"Go say hello to your new lover." I looked into Janice's steel blue eyes and smiled. I leaned into her and kissed her sweet lips. I whispered into her ear, "Thank you."

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to my awaiting lover. As I crawled, my ass swayed like a bitched in heat. Prince raised his leg as I neared as if to offer his hardening cock to my hungry lips. I nuzzled my face into his crotch wetting the flesh of my lips and cheeks with the precum that leaked freely from the tip of his thick cock. I inhaled deeply the musky odor that rose from his crotch. I became intoxicated as his scent filled my senses. I played with the tip of his cock with my tongue teasing it into arousal. My tongue lapped at the sweet precum as it ran down the shaft of his growing hard flesh. The flavor of dog cum coated my tongue and I lusted for more. My warm mouth closed around Prince's cock and it rushed from the protective sheath and slid to the back of my throat. It continued to push deep into my throat until I gagged on its length. Pulling back, I mentally measured the fully hardened cock I sucked on. It was easily nine inches long, maybe ten. The tip was slopped to a point but flared to several inches across at its thick bulging cock head. His shaft was thickly veined and glistened with the mixture of my saliva and the juices oozing from the tip. Evidence of his knot began to appear at the base of his shaft. I knew that I needed to hurry if I was going to mate with this beast. Once his knot became fully engorged it would never fit into my body. I did so want all of inside of me. I wanted to be stretched by this monster and tie with him. I needed to be his bitch in every sense of the meaning. I licked the length of his cock one last time savoring the taste of my lover to be. I reluctantly released Prince's beautiful cock and I turned away crawling a short distance from his reclining hulk. I acted the coquettish little bitch as I crawled away on my hands and knees with my ass swaying. Prince recognized the game immediately jumping to his feet and then springing from the bed. A threatening growl rumbled from his massive chest and he trotted over to me and sniffed at my dripping sex. Tentatively he licked at my swollen labia, his rough tongue causing waves of pleasure to roll through my body. I submitted myself to the beast and opened my leg giving him access to my sex. His thick tongue slipped deep into my sloppy cunt. He whined as his tongue dug deeper into my hole for my hot taste girl juice.

"Mmmm, yes boy, that's it. Eat your bitch's hot cunt. Lick it baby! Mmmm, lick it good!" My eyes fell on Janice who still stood watching me from the doorway as her beast pleasured me. She stood braced in the doorway with her legs spread wide and her fingers busy rubbing her boiling snatch. Her legs wobbled as if they were made of rubber and she moved to one of the chairs. She pulled her dress up as she sat on the luxurious leather chair. She placed each beautiful long tapered leg over the armrests exposing herself to my gaze and we shared a brief knowing smile. Her fingers began to truly torture and tease her needy cunt. Pulling her cunt lips apart and pinching her sensitive clitoris. Suddenly my attention was brought back to the moment as Prince buried his snout deep into my twat. His canine teeth nipping my tender flesh, "Ohhh, yesss babyyyy! Eat meee! Eat your hot little bitch."

Still needing to play the bitch, I crawled on shaken legs a brief distance away from my bestial lover. This infuriated Prince. A menacing growl indicated his displeasure and the nip on my naked ass assured my compliance. I felt a trickle of blood running from the wound as Prince claimed his prize. In a fluid movement, Prince mounted my back and moved into the mating position. I lowered my head to rest my face in my arms and I raised my ass for better entry. Prince seized my waist with his powerful front paws and forcibly pulled our bodies together. His hot doggie cock slapped between my thighs almost burning my tender flesh. Fearing damage to his poking appendage, or worst yet, the spearing of the wrong hole, I reached between my thighs and guided his hard cock to my willing hole. I slipped the tip along my dripping gash and almost swooned from the heat radiating from his cock. I positioned him at my hole and let it slowly sink into the depths of my warm and welcoming twat.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss. Mmmmmm, soooo goooood. Soooooo hot!" Instinct now controlled Prince and he shoved his cock deep into my body. He buried every inch of that hot cock into my body, and more. His bristly fur covered sheath slid between my cunt lips and the sweet torture began. Prince thrust into my body harder and harder as he drove himself to completion. Over and over he slammed his big hot cock into my wet cunt. Our juices ran from my hole and his balls made a squishy splat each time they collided with my cunt lips.

"Ohhh, yes... ohhh yes... ohhh yes... ohhh yes... fuck meeee! I... am... cumingggg!" My toes curled and my muscles cramped as a violent orgasm raked my body. I thrash about but was held securely by my waist as my bestial lover pounded his cock into my wet hole. Over and over again my body absorbed the loving punishment of his animal sexing. My orgasm subsided only for a moment only to be replaced by another. It too would race through my ravished body. "Ohhhh, noooo... again... Cumminggggg!" This time my ecstasy was accompanied by delicious pain. Every muscle in my body knotted and twisted up tightly as the effect of this orgasm took hold of me. "AAAARRRRGGGG! YESSSSSSSSS! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!"

Now the knot that I was so concerned with its fitting into me was swelling to the point of pain. Lodged nicely just inside the entrance of my cunt, I swear it felt like it was growing to the size of a grapefruit. I screamed at the thought that my twat might be rip apart by the monstrous knot of hot flesh as it swelled fully inside my body. I was grateful when it was fully engorged locking us together and I was not damaged internally.

Prince continued fucking my cunt as if he were a fucking machine. He never once slowed his powerful pounding as his hard cock stirred the depths of my cunt. Another orgasm shook me and yet another. Nothing prepared me for sex of this magnitude. Max was a natural at fucking a human but Prince had been bred for this, trained for this and lived for this. My hands clawed at the plush carpet pile as I tried to hold onto what little sanity I had left but a haze clouded my thoughts. I closed my eyes to the world and saw stars dancing behind the closed lids of my eyes. Pain and pleasure racked my body like never before as the beast continued his assault deep within me.

I floated and soared in space and time. I was lost and cared less if I ever returned until Prince's deep growl brought me back to the here and now. One last push and his vibrating cock was slammed deep within me as Prince held his furry body against my cushioning ass. Frozen in place and holding himself deep in my twat, his entire body vibrated. Suddenly I felt the semen coursing along the shaft of his cock and jet into my womb. My lover howled as he dumped his precious seed into me and I screamed, "YESSSSSSS! YESSSSSSS! YESSSSSSS!" Over and over as my lover emptied his bloated balls into my hole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.