Of Girlfriends and Cows

by Phoenix Arrow

Copyright© 2003 by Phoenix Arrow

Erotica Sex Story: Peter's smart, beautiful girlfriend is just perfect for him. All he needs to do was convince his disapproving daughter. A trip to the family farm should do the trick. But his daughter has other ideas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Lactation   Size   .

This work is copyright © 2003 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.


I had met Grace through some friends not that long ago. She was a lovely woman who worked as a nurse at the local hospital. I said she WAS a lovely woman because she's not much of a woman any more. Things have changed since the moment I first laid eyes on here. That was when I thought I was in love. Who wouldn't be after seeing the cute late twenty year old strapping on her nurse's outfit. Dame she is a sight. Was I mean. And you should have seen her smile, it was the prettiest thing you ever did see. Gosh I miss that smile.

Ever since I divorced my wife 4 years ago, I had been lonely and depressed. Every normal person needs companionship, so when I met Grace, I thought I had found it. I was completely over joyed. Thankfully the feeling was mutual because we very quickly became serious with each other. A few dates, turned into a few weeks, turned into a month, and before I knew it marriage was hanging over my head.

Yet through out all this time, I had avoided the one thing that could have destroyed the whole thing, introducing Grace to my daughter Sara.

Sara was 16 years old at the time and was the spitting image of her mother, both physically and mentally. She never approved of me divorcing her mother in the first place and absolutely hated the idea that I was dating other women. In her mind it should be mom or no one.

This philosophy caused quite a bit of tension between the two of them. Grace was an open minded woman, and tried her best to be patient with my daughter, but it was clear that things weren't going to get better. Sara would often refer to my girl friend as "That Pig" or "That Cow", and almost always called her Gracey instead of Grace. Grace really didn't like this name.

Never the less I pushed forward with the relationship and soon was bringing Grace home with me after almost every date. Every morning after I would try to get the two to converse, hoping for a friendly relationship between them, but Sara wanted nothing to do with her.

It wasn't long before I could sense the strain in our own relationship. It was obvious who would win if I had to choose between the two. A father's love for his daughter has no match. But I just couldn't allow things to come to that. I needed to find a way to make this relationship work. That's how I decided to take a little trip up to our family farm. You see I own a small farm outside of the city. Its nothing special, with just several chickens, horses, and cows. When I inherited it, I never had the heart to sell.

I spoke of the trip as a weekend getaway, but Grace and I knew the real reason why we were going, to get the two girls on better terms. Sara really had no clue why we were going. All she knew was that she was at her happiest when visiting the farm, and I was playing off of that.

So that friday evening we packed all our stuff and, taking two cars, headed the two hours out of the city. The whole car ride was quiet as we drove. Grace tried to make conversation but it was no use, it was all one sided. Sara just sat in the back reading.

Finally we arrived at the farm just before dark. Despite the low light, Sara immediately took off to find the horses. Grace remained behind with me to help unpacked. After a few minutes, Charlie came out from inside the house to give us a hand. Charlie is the cowhand at the farm. He generally tends to all the animals and makes sure their kept healthy and fed while I'm away.

Despite his better efforts, I could tell where his eyes kept darting to, Grace. I couldn't blame him, she was beautiful.

That night, after yet another failed attempt to get Sara and Grace talking, I had a wonderful idea. Since I needed to go into town with Charlie to restock supplies, I told her how she could stay behind with Sara until we got back. This would leave them no choice but to talk.

I knew that she was worried about being left alone by the looked in her eye, but I assured her it should only take a few hours until I returned. I stressed with her the importance of their relationship, and she knew all too well it could mean our future together. With that she begrudgingly agreed and by early next morning I was off to town with my cowhand.

That was the last time I saw my girlfriend. At least the last time I saw her normal. I can still remember the way she looked as we drove off, waving goodbye nest to my daughter Sara.

When I arrived four hours later, there was no Grace to be found. At first I thought she had just driven into town for something, but when my daughter my daughter came running to the car, I knew something was wrong.

"Daddy, she's gone!"

"What!" I questioned her. Not sure exactly what she meant.

"Right after breakfast, she just told me she was fed up with the whole farm thing and decided to go back to the city."

At first I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth. I thought it was just another one of her cruel jokes. Grace couldn't have just left like that. But sure enough, all her bags were gone, as well as her car. I just couldn't believe she would leave like. Surely Sara must have gotten Grace very upset.

That day we drove back home. I just had to find out what was wrong with Grace. It wasn't easy dragging Sara away from the farm so early. Before we left she had been spending an awful amount of time in the stables, and practically had to drag her butt out of there. She was very agitated we had to leave, but I just had to make sure everything was ok with my girlfriend.

But she wasn't home. For the rest of the weekend I repeatedly called her with no luck. I knew that her apartment had caller ID and began thinking if she was deliberately ignoring me. Why would she not want to talk with me? Had I done something wrong to make her upset?

My answer came as I heard Sara's car pulled into the drive way. She had been going out really late these past few days since we'd been back, and today was no exception. Already feeling depressed, I came to the realization why Grace no longer seemed to want to talk to me. It was Sara. Apparently my daughter had succeeded in making Grace run off.

I didn't know who to be more upset at, my daughter for being so difficult, Grace for giving up so quickly, or myself for not finding a way to make our relationship work. All I knew was that I was feeling very depressed.

Over the next few weeks I continued to call her number, and each time getting more and more depressed. I left countless messages on her machine hoping she'd calm down and return them, but it wasn't happening.

Sara wasn't making the whole experience any easier for me. Besides the knowledge that it was probably her fault for Grace leaving me, Sara was hardly around. Instead of staying near me and comforting her father in his time of despair, she would disappear for hours almost every day after school. When ever I would question where she went, she'd get very angry with me.

I know going out is right of passage for teenage girls with new licenses, but I still found it odd. I suppose I would have looked further into it if I weren't so involved with my own personal life with Grace. Never the less, two months after I had last seen the girl I wanted to marry, my daughter finally came around to helping her father.

Hoping to cheer me up, she told me of her desire to go back to the farm. Despite my anger of her, and my general depression, I agreed. I needed to get away, and the farm had always been a place of relaxation and enjoyment. That friday we drove to the farm. But like last time, the moment we arrived, she was off to play in the stables.

As Charlie came out to give me a hand with the luggage, he seemed to be a bit timid, almost troubled. When I asked if anything was wrong, he simply shrugged it off. I was just hoping none of the animals were in any kind of trouble.

That evening we had a wonderful meal, followed by a warm time around the fireplace. It was nice holding my daughter as we watched the fire crackle. I felt at peace with myself for the first time in awhile. That's when Sara decided to tell me of the surprise she had for me. But I would have to wait until tomorrow before she would give it to me. Despite my nagging, she refused to budge from the secret, but promised that I would really love it.

The next morning I met my daughter for breakfast downstairs. She seemed to be in a really happy mood, if not a little bit anxious. She made me scrambled eggs and handed me a class of warm milk.

I was in such a good mood that I failed to remember that our only cow stopped producing milk long ago. That was until my daughter brought it up.

"So daddy, what do you think of the breakfast?"

"Very good sweetie, thank you."

"And what about the milk? I just milked it fresh."

"It tastes..." I gave it another taste "... ok. But a little different than normal."

"That's because it is. Its part of the surprise." She flashed a great big smile, which immediately caused me some fatherly concern. But taking a big gulp, I finish the unusual, but tasty drink.

After breakfast I went back upstairs to get dressed. The whole time Sara begged me to hurry up. I think she was more excited about showing me her surprise than I was. She was practically leaping as we both made our way out of the house and to the stables.

We had two different stables. One was the horse stables were we keep our two horses, and the second stable was for our cow. There they were kept for feeding and milking. That is the one we went to.

When we finally arrived, Sara had me close my eyes. I smiled as she checked to make sure if I was peeking. Then Taking my hand, she led me in to the stable. I couldn't hear anything as I was led over the hay to one of the pens. When she was ready, she told me to open my eyes.

"Ok daddy, you can open your eyes, I hope you like it!"

I was frozen in shock. On the floor, on her hands and knees was Grace... completely naked.

My eyes couldn't understand what they were looking at. She was just staying there, on the ground, looking at the floor. Immediately my eyes darted to the two giant orbs dangling from her chest. They were her tits, but must have been at least twice as large as I remember them. Below the swaying breasts was a milk bucket, which still had some milk in it.

The next most shocking thing my eyes went to was her head. It was completely shaved bald. Her once long black hair was no more. This allowed me to easily see the cow bell hanging around her neck. Finally, to complete the horror, her once sexy ass was now a crisscrossing pattern of red welts.

"Grace what on earth!" I yelled, but Grace didn't even look at me. She simply remained in her crawling position.

"So dad what do you think of our new cow?" Sara chimed!

I started shaking my head in confusion "New Cow?"

"Gracey is now one of our cute farm animals, isn't that wonderful?"

"But how? Why?" I was just overwhelmed with disbelief.

"Its quite simple really. During our visit to the farm a month ago, Gracey loved watching the farm animals so much, that she just had to be one herself. When she told me of her desire, I told her how stupid she was, but she insisted on becoming a farm animal."

I stared at Grace the whole time my daughter told her story, but she never made any indication that my daughter was lying.

"So who am I to tell her she can't be one of our farm animals? But I told her that with big tits like her's, the only animal she could possibly be was a cow."

I just couldn't believe her. There had to be something else going on here. My beautiful Grace couldn't actually want to be a cow, could she?

"Sara, I don't know what you've done to Grace, but I'm taking her out of here right now."

"But daddy!!!" She pleaded "She wants to be a cow. Just ask her."

I looked at Grace, but couldn't bring myself to ask such a ridicules question. How can you ask another human being if they want to be a cow? But my daughter did just that.

"Come on Gracey, tell your new owner you want to be a farm animal."

To my utter amazement, she began shaking her bald head yes.

"But Grace, why?" I said distressed, not believing what I was watching.

"Go ahead Gracey, tell daddy why!"

I could see Grace swallow back a sob as she answered my daughter "Moooooooo"!

"And don't you just love it when I milk your tits like a cow?"

I could see a small tear run down her cheek as she again shook her head yes.

"WHAT? Milk her tits???"

"That's right. I can milk her just like a real cow. What do you think you were drinking in the house?"

I fell to my knees, unable to stand with the realization that I had just drank the milk of my girlfriend.

"But how could she allow you to do that? How could she want to be our cow?" I still couldn't believe this was all true. How could the this gorgeous, successful woman rather be my cow than my girlfriend, or wife?"

"Its ok daddy, its what she wants. Right Gracey?"

Again Grace answered "Mooooo"!

"Come daddy, watch me milk her. She just loves it when I do that."

In ever continued disbelief, I watch my young daughter slid a stool next to the older woman before grabbing hold of one of the dangling breasts. Again my mind focused on how much bigger they where from when I last saw them. Almost like they were filled with...

I could see Grace's body tense as Sara touched her. Then like a real cow, Sara began to milk Grace by pulling and tugging on her breast. Beyond belief, milk actually began squirting out from her nipple.

"You see daddy, stupid human cows have to be milked differently from real cows. You have to squeeze and pull in just the right places." She pulled extra hard to emphasize her point, causing Grace's face to wince.

For five minutes I just kneeled on the floor and watch my daughter milk my girlfriend. She was soon milking both breasts freely. I was even surprised to hear Grace making low moaning sounds as Sara continued her breast manipulation. I couldn't tell if it was from pain or pleasure on her part.

The whole time I was just simply amazed that Grace would allow all this to happen. The Grace I knew was a strong minded, intelligent person with ambition. Never in a million years did I foresee this, her desire to live life as a common cow. But apparently that's exactly what Grace wanted as she passively allowed a girl half her age yank her enlarged tits for milk.

By now I couldn't stand watching any more. All the depressing feelings I had felt for the past month came flooding back to me ten fold as I saw the degradation before me. It was all so inhuman. I rose from the ground and left the stable without saying a word.

The walk back to the house was a total daze of confusion. I didn't even pay attention to the sounds of whippings coming from the stable I just left, or my daughter's berating.

Back in the farm house, I sat down at the kitchen table and began to cry. I cried for the obvious reasons. It was a lot to take in. I had lost my girlfriend while gaining a cow. I'm sorry but that saddens me.

About ten minutes later, Sara walked into the house with the bucket. It was half filled with milk. None of it seemed real to me. Even watching her empty the bucket into two milk bottle and placing them in the refrigerator didn't. Inside were already 12 full bottles.

Then Sara sat down across from me at the table and held one of my hands. "Is everything alright daddy?"

I looked at her with my eyes still red from the crying. "No everything is not alright. How could you not tell me about this? How could you let me suffer all this month when you knew quite well where she was?"

"In our Stable?"

"Yes in our stable!"

"Well daddy, I didn't want you to... interfere with Gracey's... training."

"Training?"

"She wanted to be a cow so very much, but she was just so clueless as how to be one. That is where those marks on her behind come from. She needed to be taught properly."

"Taught? Taught by whom? You were home with me almost the whole time."

"Almost is right, but sometimes I was able to get away for a little visit to our cow. But there was someone else here who did a lot of the training."

My eyes widened at I realized who it must have been. "Charlie? Charlie actually went along with this?"

"Please don't be upset with him. He was only helping. Gracey wouldn't have become the cow she is today if Charlie wasn't here to feed her and continue her training."

I lowered my head back into my hands. It was so much to take in. My daughter came around and hugged me. "Its ok daddy, its all for the best. Did you really want to marry a woman who prefers to live her life as a farm animal? And besides, its what she really wants. You should be happy for her."

Despite my confusion, I realized that she was right. I really didn't want to marry a girl who'd rather be a cow. I hugged my daughter back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.