Adventures of Sue and Wendy - Cover

Adventures of Sue and Wendy

by In2thisshit

Copyright© 2003 by In2thisshit

Erotica Sex Story: Friends since junior high, they discover each other and they have walked on the wild side since. Then it gets better!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Bestiality   .

My friendship with Wendy goes way back to our childhood together. We have known one another since grammar school. Like all children we hated each other back then. Wendy was always the tall skinny black girl that was soft spoken and reserve, probably because she was the only black in the school. I, on the other hand, was quite the little butterball with a reputation for being very outrageous. I could pull it off because I was considered a tomboy and the all the boys were my pals. Time though proved that Wendy and I were destined to be more than just friends.

I think we cemented our friendship in junior high school when on a dare I kissed Johnny Santana the guy Wendy had eyes for. He was a very handsome Latino boy that every girl wanted to be seen with. Sheri Donaldson, my best friend at the time, was the one who dared me to kiss him. She conned me into it just before the lunch bell rang. The entire school filed into the quad and just at the right moment when all of Johnny's buddies were with him, I walked right up and gave him a big sloppy wet one. Johnny and I have been "pals" since we attended kindergarten together. I know that he thought of me as a 'tom-boy,' someone that he considered just one of the guy's. I don't think he ever though of me as a girl so he quite shocked when my tongue slipped between his lips. As was everyone else who witnessed "the kiss". I still laugh when remembering the look on his face when we broke apart. It was priceless! What I failed to notice was the looks that Wendy was throwing my way.

Later during classes, Sheri caught wind that Wendy was going to kick my ass for trying to steal her boyfriend. Now even though I was carrying a few extra pounds of baby-fat so and that really wasn't any reason to be afraid of skinny old Wendy, I hate violence. Especially when I might be on the receiving end of it.

Wendy did confronted me on my way home but with some very fast talking, not only did she not kick my ass, she came over to my house and had lemonade and snacks. It turned out that we had a ton of things in common and we became fast friends. Although Wendy 'loved' Johnny all through junior high, they never became boyfriend and girlfriend. I figured out way a little while later.

It was on a Saturday morning when our "relationship" began. Wendy had slept over that Friday night and still dress in our nightshirts, we had gone off on a discovery adventure. We were rummaging through my parent closet, while they were out golfing, when we discovered my Dad's stash of porn magazines. Neither of us had ever seen anything like those pictures. There were pictures of men and women naked. Some of the pictures showed close-ups of male and female genitals in their excited state. Others showed them having sex. The pictures of men having sex with woman were pretty outrageous but the ones of women sexing each other were way over the top. Now please remember that this was eight years ago and the times were different. At first I thought my Dad to be a pervert but our next discovery proved that he was not the only pervert in the house. Wendy knocked over a hatbox and out rolled two very life-like penises. We both screamed as the dick's rolled into view, then looking at the expression on our faces; we just started laughing until we cried.

Wendy was the first to touch "IT" and she squealed like she had picked up a live eel or something. That set us off again and we laughed until our side hurt. I grabbed the other and challenged her to a duel. Wendy hefted her fake penis and the challenge was answered. Wendy and I crossed 'swords' and the mock duel elicited the same results as the discovery, laughter. We decided to resume the search for any more smut that might be hidden away in the closet. I was on my hand and knees digging through some boxes when Wendy startled the hell out of me. She had picked up the dildo and began lightly rubbing the head on my exposed pussy lips. I know that she was only joking around but the damn thing actually slipped between my labia and hit my clitoris. I must have moaned because she slid about four more inches into my pussy. My head snapped around and the look on my face froze Wendy in place.

"Wendy, what the fuck are you doing?" I remember asking as the shock of the intrusion passed. A lusty grin came across Wendy's face and she slowly raised the hem of my nightshirt to better see my naked ass. "Damn girl! This here dick is way up in your cunt." Wendy replied. Then without another word, Wendy pulled that fake dick out about an inch or two and then pushed it deeper into me while twisting her hand back and forth.

"Oh, fuck meeee... you shouldn't be doing thissss... Wendyyyyy, stop... pleaseee!" But her hand just moved back and forth and in and out. With each passing minute, Wendy pushed inch after inch of that damn thing deeper into my hole. Once she maneuvered all eight inches into my twat I was lost. I put my head down and just asked for "Moreeeeee!" Wendy fucked my pussy faster and faster, harder and harder until experienced my first real orgasm.

I screamed at Wendy, "Fuck meeee... fuck meee harder... I'm cummmming! Yesssss, I'm cummmminggggg!" My body shook uncontrollably from the ravages of the orgasm. I feared that I might die at that wonderful moment but as my orgasm receded I knew that it felt too good to be fatal. Wendy slowly fucked my juicy twat with that "dick" as I regain my senses. I was truly confused by everything that just happened, but I realized two things that day. Technically I wasn't a virgin any more and I really liked fucking. I liked it a lot!

I looked over my shoulder at Wendy as she slowly sawed that dildo in and out of my dripping snatch and said, "Oh fuck Wendy! That felt so good! I think you better pull it out though. I don't think that I can survive another orgasm." Wendy pulled the dildo free of my body with a wet plop. There was only a trace of blood from my deflowering but a whole lot of girl cum coated the dildo. Wendy still had one more little ditty in store for me though and that proved to be quite the shocker. She put the dildo in her lap and while looking into my eyes, she raised her hand to her lips. With only a moment hesitation she began licking the girl cum from her fingers. I could not believe what I was witnessing. "Wendy, what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, girl your pussy tastes sooo good. Want a taste?" She offered her fingers to my lips. I kissed the tips of her fingers and inhaled deeply the scent of my womanhood. I sucked the dew from her long black fingers and I fell in loved with the flavor of cunt as it spread across my tongue. "How do you taste," I asked?

Wendy rose slowly and stripped the nightclothes from her long thin naked frame. I stared at her small brown breasts with her dark puffy areolas and her hard nipples the size of erasures. My eyes tracing a path down her flat tummy to her thick black hairy bush. At the gap of her pubic mound as it joined her thighs, I found the first sight of her brown swollen labia and her dark little clitty as it popped free of its hood. I leaned forward and inhaled deeply the scent of her womanhood. I was dizzy from the intoxicating female musky scent from her cunt. I don't think that to this day I am free of her scent. I have been with many other sexual partners and yet I can easily recall the scent of her cunt.

My tongue lashed out at the center of her sex and received the blessing of her dew. I can only describe the feeling that I was overcome with as swooning. I was lightheaded and my heart was beating a staccato in my chest. I wanted only to please my friend as she had pleased me. "Sit over there," I said pointing to my parent's bed. Wendy turned and with a grace of a cat walked to the bed. I watched her ebony ass as she moved and knew at that moment that I loved her. Seated, Wendy lay back and spread her lovely legs wide and crawled on my hands and knees to her. She held her labia open for me and I licked at the obscenely exposed vaginal opening. I teased her tart anal rosebud with my tongue and licked along her pussy lips, ending with my lips wrapped around her clitoris. I sucked like a starving baby on that dark little bud of pleasure. I had never thought that I was a lesbian but with Wendy's hot twat pressed against my face, it was hard to deny that I loved the taste of her. I found that my tongue fit nicely inside her dripping wet cunt. As Wendy succumbed to her first female oral orgasm, I wondered if she would love me as much as I loved her at that very moment.

Well, here we are today still alive and kicking. We both attend our local college and have no idea what we want to be when we grow up. We just know that we will be with each other along the way. Not long ago we moved out of the apartment we shared and started living with this "older" guy in his house. Mark indulges our every fantasy and we both love him. It was at a Halloween party that we met Mark and Wendy and I enjoyed his company tremendously. Mark is about forty years old and is very sexy. He isn't a Greek god but there is something about his physical presence that I am attracted to. Yes, I like guys! He is only about 5 foot 8 inches tall and he shaves his head. A cute goatee makes him look very distinguished but also helps him mix with the "Gen-whatever" crowd. Mark carries just less than 200 pounds and it is all muscle. He has a nice package in the front and a great ass and he dresses to the nines. Mark makes good money in the music business. No, he works in the business but he is not a professional musician.

I took Wendy aside soon after meeting Mark and told her, "Sweetie, I want this man!" She laughed and said, "Okay, let's both make his day!" I smiled up into her brown eyes and lightly kissed her on the lips. From that moment on poor Mark did not have a chance. We danced and partied together all night long. I was outrageous and danced like a slut in heat. Wendy was reserve and teased poor Mark with her lithe body. At around midnight, Mark asked us if we wanted to go back to his place. I kissed him very hard and very long to let him know that we accepted his offer.

As we entered his gorgeous home, we followed Mark as he showed us to the living room. Wendy and I both stripped our clothes from our bodies as we walked. Mark was completely unaware that his two ladies were shedding their clothing until he turned to say something. His eyes went as big as saucers and what ever he was going to say just came out as a groan. We walked over to Mark and we stripped him of his clothing. Then I stood back to admire his body. Naked, he made my cunt drip and I could hardly contain myself. I was shaking from the lust and desire. Lucky Mark had just about every fantasy fulfilled that night. Wendy and I fucked him dry and when he thought that he could get it up again, our girl-girl action set him straight again. Wendy even offered her ass up to him. I held her butt cheeks open and kissed Mark's nipples as his cock disappeared into her brown stretched butthole. He pulled my face to his and whispered into my ear, "I cannot believe it. This is the best night of sex in my life. Two hot women fucking me, girl-girl action and now my first time having anal sex. I think that I have died and gone to heaven!" I told him that Wendy loves a cock up her ass and that he should fuck her hard and fast. Poor Wendy could not walk without a waddle for days. We stayed for the weekend at Mark's place. We never wore any clothes and we fucked whomever and whenever we wanted.

Mark was a little confused by our relationship but we set him straight. Wendy and I are a couple and we love one another. Men come and go through our lives but we will always be together. Mark became very serious and asked if he could become part of our lives. I liked him very much and I was all for it but my reserve mate told him that he had to earn our love and respect before "he became part of we". It was months before Mark asked us to move in to his huge house. He told us had plenty of room for us and that we could save tons of money since he wasn't asking for rent. He took me aside and confided to me that he was in love with me and wanted me near him. Well, of course I melted and talked Wendy into it. Her only objection was that sure he is gorgeous but his cock just doesn't do it for her. She only wanted to be with me. Oh shut the fuck up! Wendy is such a lesbo at times!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.