Dog Gone Good

by KidRockerJ8

Copyright© 2003 by KidRockerJ8

Erotica Sex Story: Karen, a real estate agent is meeting a client to show some property to her. Before the day ends her client shows Karen a few things about herself and SELLS her on an idea that's just DOG GONE GOOD all the way around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   .

Karen began this day just as most all her other days started but today would turn out to be much more than she ever expected. Getting dressed she grabbed a quick glass of fresh orange juice before dashing out of the house to begin her next task of showing some older property for the company she worked for.

Karen drove thru the crawl and creep of city traffic and finally got out on the highway heading north up into the deep country of Arkansas. Her destination was an old farmhouse and it's surrounding property she was showing to a perspective client. After about an hours drive she turned off the main highway getting on the dirt track that would lead toward the farm house.

The road was pitted with deep ruts and jostled the car as Karen wound her way deeper into the secluded countryside. The vibrations sent a buzzing tingle deep inside her and she only wished she'd had the time to properly get herself off before starting out on the road to work. Reaching between her thighs she spread her legs slightly as she drove, hiking up her skirt she began rubbing the swollen nub of her clit thru her purple silk thongs.

Karen's clit was throbbing with delicious sensation now as she pulled it and kneaded it with her fingers. The warm juices from her cunt dampening the front of her panties as she stroked the cleft of her pussy feeling all the wetness begin to pool in the recess of her ass cheeks.

Her mind was reeling with the need to cum and cum hard. Before she could ride the wave of orgasm she noticed she was just outside the entrance to the farm house and slid her skirt back down. Turning off the dirt track she pulled the car up the gradual slope to the property and came to a stop just outside the barn where another car was sitting with a light covering of dust over the windows and hood.

Getting out of her car she noticed by the light film of dust the other car seemed to have been here for awhile and assumed it belonged to MS Richard's the client she was supposed to go over the details of the sale of the property with.

Karen began calling out to MS Richard's but after a couple minutes of this she still hadn't seen or heard her client and began to wonder if the car parked here was MS Richard's afterall. Karen decided she would check out the barn first since she was already outside it and then move on to the farm house if she didn't find her client within.

The weathered wooden door stood slightly ajar and Karen stepped into the darkness within the barn somewhat afraid of the deep shadows that covered the interior. Upon entering her eyes began to adjust to the darkness and Karen heard a deep groaning coming from the back of the barn. Easing herself toward the sound she wondered if MS Richard's or perhaps someone else were injured and in need of help.

As Karen's shoes slid thru the beaten and dry straw on the floor she approached the rear of the barn and the sight before her eyes made her reel with dizziness and shock. From the light coming thru an old broken window she saw MS Richard's laying nude sprawled on a large faded patchwork quilt. Laying beside her on the multicolored old quilt was a huge Bull Mastiff, the dog having to be upwards of ninety lbs or better.

MS Richard's had her fist wrapped around the dog's iron hard prick jacking it furiously till a frothy slime was covering the blood red shaft. Karen shuddered and felt faint as she watched the bizarre tableau unfold before her. A part of her felt as if she wanted to throw up and run crying back to her car but another part made her begin to feel a deep ache and throb within her own cunt.

Leaning against the side of an old horse stall she watched MS Richard's or Susan as she knew her to be slide her one hand up and down the dog's cock while her other hand cupped and fondled his massive balls. The brutes balls were huge, the size of tennis balls and covered with coarse dark hair. Susan had knelt closer and began to tongue and suck each of the beast's balls, her warm pink tongue lapping at them, kissing the cum filled sacks as she held them covering each with her saliva.

Susan groaned in ecstasy as her mouth covered the massive balls sucking them, her lips peeled back to take them into her mouth as she fisted the brute's penis twisting at the tip of it. A fine mist sprayed from the dog's cock slit with each upward stroke. Susan's hands were slick with dog juice soaking it's prick and balls and making her delirious with lust.

Karen shuddered as she watched the woman grab the dog's pulsing cock and bury her mouth over it, holding it's balls as she fed as much prick into her mouth as she could hold. Her lips pulled and pursed about the huge stalk and Karen could actually hear the woman gag as the cock lodged itself into Susan's throat. Susan whimpered as she lapped the massive shaft feeling her mouth fill with the beasts watery juices knowing she would receive a delicious mouthful of steaming dog cum to soon devour.

Susan's head was a blur of motion as her vivid red hair fell over the dog's belly and her mouth worked hungrily on it's jerking cock. She would pull her lips up to the tip and bite down lightly on the arrow shaped head squeezing the throbbing veins of his penis with her fingertips. The beast lay shaking and groaning, deep whimpers coming from it's chest as it's hips thrust up to meet Susan's wetly sucking mouth.

Karen hand slid between her legs as she lifted her skirt enough to finger her cunt while she watched the woman. Transfixed with the depravity of what she was seeing she could only think of getting herself off and to feel the bliss of her cum spill down her inner thighs. Her fingers slid up and down the slick folds of her cunt, soaked with her own juices as she bit her lip to stifle a moan. She thrust two fingers deep into herself rubbing the warm slick cunt walls as she watched Susan feast on the dogs glorious cock.

Susan knew her dog's climax was fast approaching and her mind was reeling with desire to taste all his hot milky sperm. She jammed her mouth hard over his bulbous dick till she felt the point tickle the back of her throat. Fine mists of thin dog slime began running down her gullet into her belly. She continued to work her lips, pulling them, sucking and lapping at the dog's erection till she felt it's balls tense in her hands and grow tight with his cum load.

Susan knew that her dog was right at the edge of his climax. She could feel the cum begin to race up his hot red meat and fill the knot at it's base. Her lips touched the huge knot and her tongue flashed out to soak it, to kiss and lap at it. She gripped the huge slick ball of flesh kneading the knot as the first stream of dog cum raced up the throbbing shaft. Susan closed her eyes and just sucked and waited for the scalding cream to burst out of the slit and she was rewarded oh so well.

The dog jerked it's massive hips releasing a blood chilling howl as it's orgasm hit full force. Susan's mouth was flooded with thick streams of cum, filling her mouth to overflowing. Jetting and pulsing down the back of her throat as he held tight with her lips not wanting to spill one precious drop of the dogs sweet sticky juice. The streams spiraled out of the beast's cock slit flooding her tongue and teeth with thick grew. Like strands of molten sugar his spunk spiraled out into her mouth as she milked the trembling knot with her hands and fingers.

Susan was gagging and choking on dog slime as she fought to swallow all he could pour into her hungry lusting mouth. She was drunk on dog cum, her eyes rolling in her head as she drank the hot sticky fluid and felt her cunt throb and explode with her own orgasm. As the beast's flow begin to subside Susan wrapped her lips tighter over the hot jerking shaft letting the dog drain his thick meat fully. Her thighs were awash with her own cum as she felt her throat milk the last drops of hot sperm into her belly. Susan pulled the prick free with a resounding pop created by the vacuum of her mouth and smeared the spit and cum soaked cock over her face kissing it as she moaned against the slippery meat.

Karen let out a yelp as her own cum reached her and nearly stumbled as she felt her pussy flood her fingers. She was trembling like a leaf in a violent storm and feeling the warm juices spill down her thighs as she watched, transfixed. Her legs felt like rubber bands stretched to the breaking point and her knees barely supported her as the tingling of her orgasm raced thru her body. Karen plunged both her slick fingers into her mouth and sucked the sweet sticky cunt cream off them as she saw the woman turn and stare right at her.

"Who the fuck are you?" Susan said glaring at Karen with both shock and anger. I'm Karen Spencer she gulped pushing her skirt down and hoping the woman hadn't seen what she'd been doing. Susan stood up on the quilt her breasts firm and full, nipples jutting out blood engorged and hot. "How dare you creep in here like some sick peeping pervert trying to get yourself off" Karen was stunned but managed a quick retort by saying "You should know about perverts, you sick fucking bitch." Before Karen could utter another word the woman raced across to her and openhanded her hard across the face slapping her near senseless as her teeth cut into her lips.

Karen was dazed and in shock as she drooped and felt blood flowing over her lips and down her chin. Susan kicked out and caught Karen in the stomach hard with her knee as a rush of air exploded from her chest. Fighting the swirling blackness of passing out Karen dropped to the dusty straw covered floor in a fetal position gasping for air.

"Get up you fucking bitch, get up so I can knock the shit out of you all over again" screamed Susan. Karen began to whimper and choked on her own tears as she put up her hands to plead with the woman to stop. Karen sobbed openly and moaned for Susan to let her alone as she cried out her apology for peeping as she had.

Susan glowered down at Karen her anger rising within her to the boiling point. "I know who you are sweet stuff, your supposed to show me this fuckin place for your company, NOT spy on me" yelled Susan. Susan continued to screech at Karen as she writhed on the dirt floor of the barn. "You want to cum bitch, then I'll show you just how to cum but you'll learn it with some respect." Susan kicked out at Karen once more this time catching her square in the ass as the impact sent shockwaves up her spine and shoulders. She rolled Karen over with her foot till her face was pressed hard on the dusty straw and she was barely conscious. Karen's face lay in the dust, dirt and straw muddy with tears and her own blood.

Karen was on he verge of blacking out as she tried to rise and saw Susan standing over her, legs splayed wide apart, looking up into her clean shaven cunt slit. Suddenly she felt a torrent of warm liquid spill over her face and hair and realized that Susan was pissing all over her. Susan spread her pussy lips open with her fingers as she let her hot yellow piss wash over Karen. Laughing lewdly as she soaked the fallen woman, aiming her burning piss stream over Karen's body. The spray gushed out hot and stinging over Karen soaking her from head to toe. Karen gagged and sputtered as the piss rained down into her gasping mouth and burned her eyes. She fought to rise but Susan kept her foot planted squarely on her chest soaking her face, and body with the pungent urine. "This is how I mark my territory you little shit, how me and Butch mark what belongs to us." yelled Susan.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.