Ethan

by Prairie_Poet

Copyright© 2003 by Prairie_Poet

Incest Sex Story: Teenage boy seduces his mother and aunt.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   First   Masturbation   .

Ethan came up behind his mother as she leaned over the kitchen table reading the morning paper. Her short, silky robe clung to her curvy figure and it was obvious to him that she was naked underneath it. "Morning mom," he said as he slipped his arms around her from behind. "Hi sweetie." She responded as he pressed his morning erection into her full ass and slid his hands up to cup her large breasts. "Ethan!" she giggled, and pulled away from him. He noticed her flushed face and stiff nipples as he grinned and headed for the bathroom. As soon as he was in the bathroom, he slid his boxer shorts off and sat on the closed toilet across from the shower door mirror. He liked watching his reflection as he stroked his cock, liked seeing his body in the various stages of arousal. This morning, after having held his mother's firm breasts in his hands, felt her turgid nipples against his palms, his stage of arousal was quite advanced. His cock, thick and red, glistened with sticky precum as it strained upward against his belly. Admiring his nakedness in the mirror, Ethan took his thick erection in his hand, spread his legs apart and leaned against the back of the toilet.

He glanced quickly at the door, which he'd left open just slightly, wondering if she was there, watching. If he looked at just the right angle, he could see her peeking at him in the tall mirror. He didn't have long to wait before he saw her shadow in the mirror, felt her eyes pouring over his nakedness like warm honey. His cock jerked in response and lengthened even more in his hand. Knowing she was there, he half-lowered his eyelids and began to slowly stroke his cock. He loved playing with her this way, teasing her, loved the way she resisted him, but was drawn to him, to the forbiddenness of his games. He knew she craved his touch, despite her token resistance, knew she was drawn to his secret shows like the voyeur that she was. He had wanted her for several years, ever since his dad had left and he'd realized how hot and sexy she was, and the time was near when he would finally have her.

He put on a show for her then, let her see how aroused and sexy he was, how turned on by her. He pumped his cock with quick even strokes while he lifted his legs, spreading them even wider as he inserted a finger into his asshole. He loved having her see him this way, loved making her watch as he jacked his cock and came in huge spurts, spraying his chest and belly with sticky whiteness. She turned away as soon as he came, and he smiled to himself thinking about his mom watching him. After a quick shower, Ethan put his clothes on and went back to the kitchen for breakfast. She was still wearing her silky robe, and he watched her while he ate, then carried his dishes to the sink. She was at the counter making a salad, and he stood behind her again, but this time held her around the waist and kissed her neck, nuzzling her. "Thanks for making my lunch, mom." He said softly." You're so sweet. Especially the way you smell and taste." As he rubbed his lips up and down the side of her neck, inhaling the womanly scent of her, his right hand quickly slipped inside the opening of her robe and brushed lightly over her pubic mound, his finger briefly tracing her slit. He felt her wetness, as he'd expected after his show, and with his left hand gave her nipple a firm tug. Her hips jerked, her pussy pressing against his hand. "Ethan, quit it!" she said huskily, but didn't pull away. "You're just so sweet, mom" he responded. "You shouldn't touch me that way, Ethan." She said quietly, but didn't try to stop his right hand as it gently massaged her swollen pussy lips, squeezed her stiff clit between the folds of her labia. He heard her breathing quicken and felt his erection return with a vengeance.

The back door opened suddenly, and he jumped away from her. His Aunt Deb walked briskly into the kitchen. She was an attractive woman, curvaceous and sexy much like his mother, and only a couple years older. The sparkle in her eye told him she'd seen more than he wanted her to. "Hey sis!" she greeted Ethan's mom. "Got a naughty son on your hands, I see." She said with a cheeky grin. "I think we might have to teach him a lesson. Remember what we did to Robert when he was about this age?"

"Oh, I remember," Mara replied. Their brother, Robert, had been several years younger than the two of them, and had always been sneaking around trying to see them naked. They'd finally decided to teach him a lesson, although the "lesson" had turned out to be very enjoyable for all three of them. "And I think your right, Deb. Ethan does need to be taught a lesson. Since I'm his mom, I think you should do it, ok sis?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.