Ranch - Cover

Ranch

Copyright© 2003 by heryankee

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An 18 year old boy moves to live on his father's Nevada ranch. The ranch is a very successful brothel and he soon loses his virginity, as his sexual education begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Foreword: Sometimes I have to let a story lay dormant for a while before I continue it. This story took more time before I found a way to continue it that would make me happy. Please forgive me for the long hiatus. I hope you will enjoy the following chapters.


The next morning as James and Allison walked toward the office he saw what looked like a 15 year old girl walking across the parking lot towards the employee lounge.

"I didn't know employees could bring their children on premises."

Allison answered.

"That's Kimberly she is one of the girls that work here she is 24 but looks like a young teenager."

"Does that mean she... ?"

"Yes she acts as a teenager going out with the customers. They even pick her up at the house and take her to our little drive in. We have about 20 girls who do this. Some of the guys get a kick out of meeting her mother. And sometimes after the date the John might hit on the mother or for a really big fee have a threesome with mother and daughter."

"Are they really mother and daughter?"

"No but they really are good actresses. Since you are a teenager maybe I should arrange a date for you. Would you like to take Kimberly to the drive in?"

I nodded my head and Allison grinned. She told me that she would check to see if Kimberly had a date tonight. If she did I might have a different blind date, but I would still have to pick her up at her home and face her mother, just like a real date the only difference was that I would know I was going to get lucky. Some of them acted reluctant and made you work for it like a teenager. Others acted like the town slut. She wouldn't tell me which one Kimberly was nor would she tell me which one any of the others were.

The day was boring as now dad was teaching me bookkeeping. I couldn't wait to get out of the office and on my date. Allison came in and told me I had a blind date tonight because Kimberly was booked. Cindy was my date and she was very pretty. She gave me Cindy's address and told me to get ready for my date. I dressed as a teenager might for a Friday night date. I brushed my hair used deodorant and cologne. I brushed my teeth and got into what was supposed to be the family station wagon to pick up my date. When I got to the area, I saw that they had set up a quiet tree lined street. The street had several small middle class homes. I went up to the door and knocked. A beautiful woman of about forty opened the door.

"Hello you must be James. I am Cindy's mother Carla." She then shouted.

"Cindy your date is here."

"There is no hurry Mrs..."

"Please call me Carla."

Then Cindy came down the stairs. She looked no more than 14 even though I knew all the girls that worked here were over 18. I thought that she was too young for me.

She looked me in the eyes and said in a giddy tone typical of most teenage girls. Hi I'm Cindy. I introduced myself and she took my hand and we walked to the station wagon. She directed me to the house next door where I met another couple Pam and Richard. Richard was around 40 and playing at being Pam's date. This was supposed to be a double date and I wondered how I was going to get lucky. Richard wanted to take one car but Pam said that she wanted to be alone with Richard at the drive in. Then she whispered something in his ear and he agreed that we should take separate cars. We drove to the Drive in and it was just starting to get dark. Richard and I went to the snack bar, we got drinks and snacks, the girls chatted while we were gone. I got back in the car and Cindy joined me. The lights dimmed and the movie began. It was a horror movie. At one scary part Cindy screamed and buried her face in my chest. I put my arms around her and held her close she stayed in my arms so I decided to kiss her. She allowed the kiss but pulled away when I tried to slip her some tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.