Ranch - Cover

Ranch

Copyright© 2003 by heryankee

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An 18 year old boy moves to live on his father's Nevada ranch. The ranch is a very successful brothel and he soon loses his virginity, as his sexual education begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

At 8:00 I met dad for dinner and we ate. This time there were no women there. Dad and I talked about my day and caught up with each others lives. He asked about Allison and what I thought of her. I told him that I liked Allison very much and thought she was beautiful. After dinner I went to my room.

As I opened the door to my room I saw a beautiful oriental woman lying on the bed completely naked. Her long black hair and white skin made her look like a porcelain doll.

Her breasts were small and her cunt was completely shaved. I walked over to her and gazed at her as she spoke.

"Allison sent me here. She has told me that you need to experience every thing. I am here to show you my specialty tonight and pleasure you in many ways. My name is Mei and I am double jointed. Let me show you."

With that the woman put her legs over her head, and brought her mouth to her pussy. The she licked it. She motioned me closer as she licked her pussy. Mei asked me to undress. She then guided my cock into her cunt and began to lick my cock as I went in and out of her pussy. Before long I was ready to cum. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and shoved it deep into her throat. I spurted for a long time but Mei kept sucking until I was done. Then I withdrew and she straightened her body. As I lay on the bed exhausted from that very hard cum she got up from the bed and returned with a warm wet cloth to clean me off.

"Next time I'm going to lick your balls while you doggie fuck me or fuck my ass."

She grinned and began to lick my balls. Her intent was to get me hard quickly. Soon I was standing at attention and she got a tube of KY. She bent over and greased her ass, spread her cheeks and whispered.

"It's time for your first ass fuck. Go easy I'm small but I like it. And so will you, I hope."

"That's it put the head on my pucker. Push harder but not too hard. There! It's in, now fuck me."

I began to pump in and out of her as I felt her tongue licking my balls.

"Oh shit it's like having two women at once, one fucking me and the other licking my balls. You are a great fuck."

I began to pound her ass hard and her tongue began licking me franticly before long I was cumming in her ass. As I squirted into her I held her tight against me and her mouth engulfed my balls. When I softened she released me. My cock popped out of her ass and she captured it in her mouth cleaning me before we changed positions. I collapsed on the bed.

"Don't wimp out on me yet James we have more to do tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.