Ranch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by heryankee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An 18 year old boy moves to live on his father's Nevada ranch. The ranch is a very successful brothel and he soon loses his virginity, as his sexual education begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

I woke up to in ecstasy as Allison's head bobbed up and down on my stiff cock. The room was dimly lit by the breaking dawn. I could barely make out her features. But, there was no way I could ignore the sensation of her warm, wet, sucking mouth. She took her time and slowed down as I got close. She stopped and looked at me.

"I'll finish you if you promise to fuck me later." Her head went down and her eyes looked at me waiting for the answer. Allison did not move as she waited for my answer. My cock was just soaking in her wet oral cavity. Her tongue rested under the head of my prick, not moving.

"Yes, yes, I'll fuck you." I shouted as her inactivity drove me wild. Her head went down and she took me deep into her throat leaving nothing but my pubic hair and balls out of her mouth. The suction increased, and her red lips traveled to the tip of my cock. Her tongue caressed me and Allison growled like a dog with a bone. Allison's finger plunged into my ass and I screamed, as my orgasm erupted with explosive force. Her mouth opened, allowing the white viscous liquid to run down over my cock and balls. Allison used her tongue began to lap and clean me slowly.

"I love cleaning up especially when it tastes this good, and it will get you hard enough to fuck me soon."

I a little while I was hard as a rock and Allison was ready for me now. Up on her knees, her ass facing me, and her head resting on the mattress. She reached her hand back between her legs and said.

"Come on Steven, lets do it doggy style." I knelt behind her and placed the head at the entrance that she presented to me.

"Come on James, give it to me." I thrust forward and entered her hard and fast. Her cunt collapsed around me and squeezed me hard. Allison's ass drove back against me. I gripped her hair with my hands and rode her like a mare controlling her with the reigns I held in my hand.

"Oh shit! Yes James Fuck me hard." Her hips ground and circled as I pumped in and out of her wet pussy. The smell of hot pussy permeated the room. I pumped her and she groaned more. My seemed harder than it ever was. The tingling grew and I knew I was near. I shouted.

"I'm gonna cum now!" She ground back harder and said.

"YES! YES!, fill me with your cum."

A little while later we were dressed and we sat down to talk. She handed me a credit card.

"This is a house credit card. It is for our high rollers. No girl here will refuse it or anyone having it. Prices on it are non negotiable. When you want a girl, just use the card. The house will pay for everything. Let's go to the diner, and have some breakfast.

When, we were walking to the Fantasy Diner. Allison explained the diner. The waitresses were made up to look like sluts. Some were older and more shopworn. Others were young and pretty. The diner served meals. And the waitresses would have sex with the customers if the customer propositioned them. You paid for that service at the register as a tip. You could take her out back and fuck her on her break or spend time at her place after the shift.

We went in and ate a very nice breakfast, served by a waitress who seemed to be about 40 years old. She had humongous tits. I kept looking at them and she bent down to give me a better view. Allison giggled and said, "go for it." The next time she came over I slipped my hand into her blouse, and caressed a breast. The waitress, whose name tag identified her as Donna said.

"I've got a break coming up ill be out back in 5 minutes. I walked out back and saw her waiting. Her blouse was opened more and her bra was removed.

"You like these huh? Did you ever fuck a pair of titties this big?" Her hands went to my fly and opened it up. Her red, painted lips opened, and she said.

"just to wet you and make you slippery between my hooters." Her mouth opened, and she engulfed me. Donna soaked my erection in her saliva until it was dripping wet. She opened her blouse, and held her tits up offering them to me. I moved forward and Donna captured my cock between her breasts. Donna pressed her breasts against my cock and said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.