For The Common Good - Cover

For The Common Good

Copyright© 2003 by Tallorder64

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Senator Bob parsons has been asked tospearhead the new amendment to the Constitution through Congress and then to get it ratified by the states. His wife is raped and murdered in the house of her lover and his secretary helps him through the troubled times. He testifies before the first state committee and tells the truth about the amendment AND CONGRESS.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Violence  

The three days went by way too fast. They made love in the morning, explored the city and countryside or lazed on the beach. Bob took her to the best restaurants for dinner each night and they made love before they fell asleep.

As they were packing to get ready to leave, he noticed that she had tears in her eyes. She saw him looking at her and turned so that he couldn't see her face. He walked over to her and took her in his arms.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, I'm just being silly. I wish that we could stay here forever, never go back to Washington, and never have to worry about anyone but ourselves."

"If you like it that much, we can do this often."

"I love Nassau and I love Sandals, but that's not what I mean. I want to be with you. I know as soon as we get back to Washington that I'll have to keep my distance. The public will feel that it's too soon after Maggie's death for you to have someone else in your life. I want to be with you, but I don't want to destroy your career as a Senator."

"We can work it out, Priscilla. I'm sure you realize that Maggie and I had grown in different directions."

"I know, let's just get ready and enjoy the little time we have until we get back to Washington."

She said the word, Washington, like it was a bad word and she would have her mouth washed out with soap for saying it.

She started packing and she gave short answers whenever he asked her something. She was quiet on the ride back to the plane and she put her head on his shoulder as the plane flew back to Washington. When they landed she told him that she had to get home and thanked him for the wonderful time.

She kissed him softly we they stopped in front of her apartment building and he helped her get the suitcases up to her room. She was strangely silent. He set the suitcases on the floor and stood in front of her for a minute.

She ran into his arms with tears in her eyes, "Damn, politics anyway. I wish that we could stay together for a while longer. Three days isn't enough."

She kissed him and asked him to leave before she started to cry. The tears were already starting to fall down her cheeks. When he tried to talk, she turned him around and gently led him to the door. He stood in the hallway staring at the closed door for a minute before he went back to the limousine.

The next morning she was in her office went he got to work. She was all business the rest of the day and they spent the afternoon going over the data that they had both been compiling for his speeches before the state assemblies.

After all of the other employees had gone she pushed her papers away, "I'm sorry about last night. It hurt so much to have to leave you. I realize that we have to give it some time. I'll be as business-like as possible until you feel that the public will accept the fact that you have a right to a life."

"I promise you Pricilla, there will be time for us. I'm going to make sure that we have a life together. Let me get a couple of these state assemblies out of the way and we can come out in the open."

She nodded her head and began to talk about the data that she had accumulated on the opposition to the Amendment. He walked around the desk and took the papers out of her hand and kissed her.

"Are you going to stay at my house tonight or am I going to come over to your place?"

She grinned, "You'd better come over to my apartment. The press doesn't know where I live."

On the night of the dinner with the President, a White House limousine picked them up at the Senator's house and began the two hour drive to Camp David. Priscilla had brought a briefcase stuffed with the papers that they might need if the President wanted to review where they were with the opposition.

The limousine pulled up in front of the residence at Camp David and their ID's were checked for the third time since entering the compound. Bob Parsons could see a lot of the security precautions that were in place to protect the President, but he knew that most were hidden. He knew that any enemy would regret trying to get to the President at Camp David. They would be dead before they could even think about harming the President.

Priscilla and Bob were escorted into the study and the President came into the study with the First lady a couple of minutes later.

"Bob, how are you doing? And this is Priscilla, your Chief Of Staff. I loved the way you handled the press after Maggie's murder. Maybe I should have you on my staff."

They had cocktails and then were escorted into the dining room. The President had requested that Lobster be prepared for the dinner and the meal was much better than any served in a five star restaurant. The President talked about the troubles in the Middle East throughout most of the dinner. After the dinner, they retired to the study again. The First Lady asked to be excused to catch up on some of her correspondence and then left for another part of the building.

The President went to the intercom and asked that they be left alone for a while. He asked what they would like to drink and poured them each a drink.

"Well, the first state committee meeting on the Amendment will be in about two months. Do you think you're ready?" the President asked.

Bob nodded and started to say something but the President continued, "This is important to the party. We have to have an informed electorate. There had been far too many yokels elected to Congress and most of them feel it's their job to derail any proposal that the Administration proposes, especially if the President is from the opposition party. We have to get control of the way the electorate thinks. There's just too much at stake. I have a vision for the United States and I need a Congress that's behind me. I won't stand for any opposition to my goal for the country. The world looks at us with awe and a little bit of fear and I want to keep it that way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.