For The Common Good - Cover

For The Common Good

Copyright© 2003 by Tallorder64

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Senator Bob parsons has been asked tospearhead the new amendment to the Constitution through Congress and then to get it ratified by the states. His wife is raped and murdered in the house of her lover and his secretary helps him through the troubled times. He testifies before the first state committee and tells the truth about the amendment AND CONGRESS.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Violence  

Maggie Parsons sat in the back of the taxi watching the heavy D.C. traffic. A bit of fear gripped her as the taxi maneuvered around the Dupont Circle and changed lanes quickly and shot down the street toward her rendezvous with her lover. This was the second taxi that she used to get from her house to her lover's house. She had long ago learned to avoid the press if she wanted to. It wouldn't do to have pictures showing her entering Ronald Toomey's house. That would be very hard to explain. She had always thought that her husband had other women. She had never caught him with a woman but the signs were there. She wasn't all that concerned because she wouldn't have done anything about it if she had caught him. She loved the power that being a Senator's wife brought. Why throw that away?

Many in Washington admired Maggie and Bob Parsons and the two of them were thought of as a devoted loving couple. The truth was that they had grown in different directions in the past few years. Maggie didn't want children. Although Bob never brought it up, she was sure that the thought that he would never have children bothered him. Maggie also knew that it would a political plus for them to have children, but she was just one of those women that didn't need children to feel complete as a woman.

She relaxed after the taxi got out of the traffic circle. She leaned back in the seat. She was dressed in a sweat suit that hid her fine figure and her hair was concealed in the baseball cap that she wore. A large pair of stylish sunglasses effectively concealed her face. A gym bag contained her clothes and high heels that she would wear at Ronald's house. The running shoes hid the fact that she was wearing stockings. The taxi left her off about a block from her destination and she briskly walked to the house to meet her lover.

A stop to look into a storefront and quickly scan the street ensured her that she was not being followed. This had been her method of avoiding detection for several months now. She proceeded to the house and climbed the front steps. She opened the door with her key and entered the foyer, closing the front door behind her. When she walked into the living room she saw that Ron Toomey hadn't arrived yet so she walked upstairs and changed into the bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret that he loved and put on her high heels. After she slipped on the sheer matching robe she looked at her image in the full-length mirror in the bedroom. She smiled at herself. She was still a great looking woman at thirty-eight. The many hours that she spent in the gym paid off. She walked back downstairs and fixed a drink for them at the bar in Ron's den.

Ron Toomey turned into the alley in back of his house and drove north until he reached his yard. He pulled the big Lincoln Towncar into the driveway in the yard and shut off the engine. He saw a movement in the window and smiled. He knew that she had made it before he did. He had almost gotten out of the office, for his meeting with Maggie, when The Secretary of State called him to go over his trip to Africa next week. Ron Toomey was the Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs. He had been written up in several magazines as one of the most influential African-American leaders in the country. He had made a fast rise through the State Department internal politics and was widely considered to be a future Secretary of State. He had met Maggie Parsons at a State Department cocktail party and they had talked the night away. A few months later their paths had crossed when he saw Maggie at a coffee shop not too far from his house. They had talked for a while at the coffee shop and he had invited her to his house. She quickly accepted and they fell into bed within thirty minutes of their arrival at his house. Their affair had been going on for several months now.

Ron never expected the affair to really go anywhere and Maggie had given him indications that she didn't either. There was affection between them but they didn't love each other. The sex between them was the best that either of them had ever had and that was enough for both of them for now. He knew that if anyone found out about them his career would be over, probably Senator Parsons' career would be over too. Maggie and Ron had both decided that everyone had too much to lose to be foolish.

He went into the house and put his briefcase on the kitchen counter. Maggie walked into the kitchen and ran to him and threw her arms around his neck before he had a chance to lock the back door or set the burglar alarm. They held each other and kissed for a while. Maggie took his hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom. She led him over to the dresser where she had sat the drinks for the both of them and handed one to him.

"I was getting wet just waiting for you," she said as she raised up to kiss him.

He set his drink down and kissed her harder. When they broke the kiss he took her drink from her and set it on the dresser. She pulled his head down to her and kissed him with passion. He slipped the robe off of her shoulders and she stepped back and let the robe fall to the floor. She slowly reached behind her and loosened the clasp on her bra and it joined the robe on the floor. He knelt in front of her and took the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and stood before him in only her stockings and high heels.

They looked at each other for a moment and then he buried his face into her mound and gently traced his tongue along the length of her slit. She closed her eyes and let the sensations seep deep into her being. His tongue began to drive her crazy and she held his head to her, fearing that he would stop just when she was so close. His tongue began to concentrate on her clit and she began to moan and slowly push her hips toward his mouth. He felt her tense and then she grabbed his head and held his mouth to her as a massive orgasm shook her body.

He got up and picked her up and carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. She reached up for him to pull him to her but he moved away and started to undress. When he had shed his clothes he got on the bed between her lags and leaned over her, holding his weight off of her with his arms. She reached between them and took him in her hand and guided him to her. As he started to enter her she rose up to meet him and grabbed his ass and tried to pull him into her. He held back and began to tease her, entering her slowly, a little at a time. Finally he had his full length inside of her and he paused to look down at her. She smiled at him and pulled herself up and kissed him deeply.

They were so intent on each other that neither of them heard the back door open or the sounds of footsteps on the kitchen floor.

Ron began to thrust into her with a firm, steady rhythm and she rose her hips up to meet each of his thrusts. His tempo increased and she began to thrust up to him harder.

"Harder, fuck me harder," she said almost screaming it out.

He thrust into her harder and she met each of his thrusts with like intensity and began moaning and thrashing her head side to side on the pillow. Suddenly the orgasm began to grow and swell inside of her and she grabbed him as if to pull him inside of her deeper than he was and the orgasm took hold of her body and she felt him empty himself into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.