Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

A week passed and Elizabeth decided to drop by Sean's laboratory to have lunch with him; she had cleared away a good chunk of her work and decided to take the day off. They woke up a little late because she had gotten her fiancé to give her a 'massage' the previous night after a strenuous workout at the gym and it had taken a wonderful three hours to 'work the kinks out'. Come morning, Sean rushed off to class without any thought of lunch or breakfast. However, he was thoughtful enough to give Elizabeth a very thorough good morning kiss before running off. Elizabeth was a lucky woman and she knew it.

There was another reason she was going out to see him. When they were at the college rec center Elizabeth couldn't help but notice the attention that Sean drew in the new workout clothes. His old baggy t-shirt and sweats were so worn she was forced to buy him new tank tops and shorts. She selected his outfit because it looked good on him but she didn't consider all of the other girls that might ogle him. His new togs drew furtive glances from the college girls on the treadmills as he worked out, his taut muscles on display for the first time. Elizabeth wasn't exactly jealous but she did feel a little territorial. She stayed close to him and even gave a little public display of affection, kissing him every now and then. Sean was a little puzzled by all of the attention but nonetheless gladly received the kisses. Elizabeth guessed that if she hadn't made it so obvious that they were attached, a girl or two would have been brazen enough to approach him. Elizabeth studied her naive fiancé, if he only knew.

Elizabeth's musings followed her up the elevator and through the corridor to Sean's lab. She found him at a computer analyzing a spreadsheet. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a warm squeeze.

"Hey there, handsome."

"Hi, Denise," she heard him say; she reflexively recoiled. Sean's chuckle vibrated his chest as he turned around and gave Elizabeth a playful peck on the nose. "Hello, love."

Elizabeth bristled for the briefest of moments but she couldn't help herself, then she laughed with him. "Who is Denise?" she mockingly asked in a stern voice.

Sean nodded towards a windowed door to her left and she saw a fifty-year old woman tapping away at a keyboard. "Professor Deltrun's wife. She comes in here to help him organize his notes. She's a sweet lady," Sean answered. "And has been very devoted to her husband for the past twenty-eight years."

"Mean trick to play on your fiancé, nonetheless."

"Ah, you love me anyway," Sean boasted. Elizabeth demurely smiled and nuzzled in his warm embrace. "So what brings you to my neck of the woods?"

"Well, you were in a bit of a rush this morning."

"Someone kept me up late last night," Sean parried.

"So I thought maybe I should take you out to lunch," Elizabeth continued. "To make up for a lost meal. How's that sound?"

Sean's stomach growled. "I think that answer's your question."

Elizabeth laughed and dragged him out of the lab.

"You know, I think some of my shirts are disappearing," Sean commented as they waited for the elevator.

"Really?"

"Would you happen to know what's happened to them?"

"Maybe."

"And there seem to be some new shirts in my closet that I'm sure I didn't buy."

"Gee, I wonder how that could have happened."

"Elizabeth."

"Yes, dear?" She played coy as they stepped into the elevator.

"Spit it out."

"Okay, so I chucked some of the old stuff. You need new clothes."

Sean sighed. "Yeah, I know. But you could have consulted me about it."

"I did. I kept bringing up the point that your clothes were looking a little worn."

"So you decided to take the initiative and buy me a new wardrobe." He playfully poked her in the ribs.

"Well, you weren't doing anything about it."

"Alright, alright," Sean capitulated. "You win."

"That's right," Elizabeth quipped. "I always win."

Sean laughed then tightened his embrace from behind her as he nuzzled her ear. "Really?"

The way his voice caressed the fine hairs of her skin ran a thrill through her. "Yes."

"You always win?" He slapped the 'Stop' button and then ran a hand up to cup her breast and the other down to massage her thigh.

"Of course I do," she answered a little weakly.

He hummed in her ear, a guttural and primal sound that thrummed her nerves. His left hand aggressively cupped her sex through the crotch of her jeans as he breathed heavily into her ear. "Except when I win, correct?" He punctuated the question with a delicious tweak of her nipple.

Elizabeth gasped at the sensation; her body immediately responded and raced at the attention. "No, I always win."

Sean nibbled and suckled on the lobe of her ear then licked it. His hands grew more aggressive as he ground into her backside. "I win too. Right?"

He attacked her neck and began rubbing furiously at her crotch. Elizabeth moaned as he slowly worked her up. She panted from his ministrations.

"Right?"

Oh, God. "Yes," her voice rasped in desire.

Sean's hands abandoned her and she faintly heard a click as Sean thumbed the elevator console to continue the trip down. "Good," Sean smiled. "Nice to know that we agree."

Elizabeth's mind whirled in a haze of lust and surprise as he moved away from her to push the damn button. She was just about to pounce on him when the doors chimed open to reveal a crowd of students waiting for them to exit. Sean led her off by the hand, a sly grin on his face.

"That was not fair," Elizabeth growled as they left the curious crowd behind and continued on their way to the parking lot.

"All's fair in love and war," Sean snickered. "I'm just happy that we agree that I win from time to time. But do you know what?"

"What?" she mockingly pouted.

His arms snared her waist and brought her in close for a soft, heated kiss. "As long as we're together we both win."

They were at a crosswalk opposite the parking lot. A curious student or two watched them out of the corner of their eyes, trying to look yet not appear obvious. One student, however, was not so oblique in her scrutiny. "God, you two," Cheryl shouted from across the street. "Get a fucking room!"

Elizabeth and Sean tried to avoid any direct eye contact with her as they crossed the street. Cheryl continued to glare at them as they passed her by.

"Bitch."

Something within Elizabeth snapped and brought Sean up short beside her. "Look here, you little tart," Elizabeth snarled, her patience evaporated in a haze of red. "Sean valued your friendship, always did, until you threw it in his face. What he does with his heart isn't your choice; it's his. He was pretty torn up when you had your little hissy fit at the supermarket. Sean has done everything he could to avoid you, including staying away from his friends. He gave up almost everyone he knew just so that you could have your space. Sean cares about you. You had your shot. But guess what, you passed on him." Elizabeth lifted her left hand, brandishing her engagement ring. "See this? He proposed to me. What we have is genuine. The least you could do is be happy for him. Instead you're sulking like a spoiled brat." Cheryl answered with violence, her hand snapped out and swung at Elizabeth. Sean didn't have to intervene this time. Elizabeth deftly blocked the strike and tripped her, causing the girl to tumble to the ground. Elizabeth stood over her opponent, her soft brown eyes sad and pitying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.