Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

Tiredly, Elizabeth pushed the stack of papers aside as she cleared some desk space for her lunch break. She picked up her insulated lunch bag from beside the desk and peered inside. A ham sandwich and a banana stared back at her. Disgusted, she closed the flap on the bag and set it aside, propping her chin on her hand in dismay. Just then the smell of a steamy pizza wafted past her door. The smell reminded Elizabeth of her boyfriend. She took a moment to think about how he had completely swept him off her feet. She couldn't put words to what it was exactly that she saw in him that attracted her so strongly. He was smart, witty, nice, and he has a body that made her quiver with desire. But that wasn't it either. He always thought of her feelings first, he did everything he could to protect her and at the same time he always valued her independence. Like that time when he conceded and let her face Charles on her own first when her ex-husband came over with every intent of beating her, or more likely worse. Sean also made every possible effort to get on good terms with her best friend Vanessa. A smart move considering Vanessa could make any man's life miserable if she so chose.

Just then, Elizabeth's ruminations were interrupted by a knocking on her door. She looked up to see Sean standing in her doorway carrying a pizza box and a long stemmed rose in his teeth. "What are you doing here?" Elizabeth watched her boyfriend close the door behind him and then placed the pizza on the cleared space on her desk.

"Hello to you, too," he said as he handed her the rose. "I was just in the neighborhood and decided to see how my lovely girlfriend was doing."

Elizabeth blushed at being so rude and made up for it by giving him a peck on the cheek. "Bullshit you were in the neighborhood." Her accounting office was clear in the opposite direction to the college campus from her house. "You came all this way just to see me and hopefully get lucky." She leaned in a bit and whispered in his ear. "They don't call it 'getting lucky' for no reason."

Sean gave her a peck on the nose and chuckled. "Ah, busted! Well, I saw how rushed you were when you woke up late this morning and thought it better to get you something a bit more filling for lunch then a ham sandwich and a banana."

"Pizza."

"Of course."

Elizabeth laughed. "Of course. You're incorrigible."

"What's there to fix? I am perfect."

"I would consider that comment arrogant if it weren't for the fact that I agree with you. Now come here and show me how perfect you are."

"With pleasure," he replied as he stepped around her desk and planted a wet one on her lips. Their lips lingered in playful comfort that could only come from devoted trust and affection. Elizabeth always relished his kisses. That was another thing, he was a good kisser. Sean broke the kiss and then sat down on the floor, his back to the wall. He always wore jeans and a denim shirt no matter where he went, 'a part of his style' as he explained it, so he could sit wherever he pleased. Elizabeth was slowly changing his wardrobe for the better, giving him slacks and nice shirts. Who was she kidding? He never wore them, much to her chagrin. "Hand me a slice there, love?"

Elizabeth smiled and fished out a steamy piece slathered with chicken and pesto then handed it to him. She picked up a slice for herself and swiveled her chair around as she double checked the windows facing the cubicles. Thank God the blinds were down. She watched Sean wolf down his slice in record time and then scooch up to her desk. "Are you trying to look up my skirt?"

"And what if I were?" he commented mischievously.

"Well, all you had to do was ask," she replied raised the hem a few inches and spread her legs wide for his perusal. Sean leaned forward and started running kisses up and down her thigh. "Sean, as much as I am enjoying this you are going to get me in serious trouble if we get caught." Sean didn't stop his attentions but instead shuffled sideways into the legspace under her desk, swiveling Elizabeth's chair in the process and pulling it in. "You're horrible!" Sean chuckled and that sent all new sensations shivering up her spine.

Sean's tongue decided to join in on the fun and soon enough Elizabeth could feel her loins burning with desire. Her pussy was beginning to leak with lust and she felt Sean move in deeper to clean it up. A small moan escaped her throat as he did so when a sharp knocking at her door snapped her attention back to the world around her. "Come in," Elizabeth managed to call out shakily.

Her boss, Tanya, opened the door and stepped in. "Hello, Elizabeth. How are you?"

"Just fine, thanks."

"Good, good to hear," Tanya replied, somewhat absently. "I just spoke with your boyfriend, Sean, about some sort of trip during Christmas week so I went over your schedule. You haven't called in sick for quite a while so everything should be okay."

"Excuse me, trip? What trip?"

"Oh, he didn't tell you yet. I guess it was supposed to be a surprise or something." Elizabeth nudged Sean under her desk questioningly. She received a long, slow lick across her labia for a reply that would have made her shudder if it weren't for the fact that her boss was standing just across the desk from her. He didn't stop either, his tongue continued to bathe her in gentle licks that got her juices flowing beneath her skirt. Elizabeth had to bite her lower lip to keep from calling out in desire. "Sorry, he didn't specify what he had planned, just that he wanted to take you out for a week or so." Tanya sat on the corner of her desk. "Oh, and he got you lunch," she said as she eyed the pizza.

"Help yourself," Elizabeth offered. She felt a sharp pain on her right thigh and nearly jumped out of her seat. Sean bit her! Elizabeth responded in kind and gave him a kick under her desk

"I never knew you had a boyfriend, and so young. Looks like someone's been robbing the cradle. Well, at least he's not that jerk of an ex-husband of yours. What was his name?"

"Charles."

"Right, that guy was a total ass. Say, you don't suppose your boyfriend has an older brother or something does he?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.