Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

Sean woke up as Elizabeth stirred out of bed. He turned towards the nightstand and read the clock, 4 o'clock. "Mmmuuuuurrrff," he mumbled.

Elizabeth turned around and grinned brightly. "Guess what day it is?"

Sean slowly brought his mind to speed. "Friday."

"That's right, the Friday after Thanksgiving," she said happily. Sean still didn't understand. "Every department store is having a sale, dear. We're going."

"What?" Sean made a noise that distinctly sounded like a whimper.

"Oh, come on, you big baby," Sean heard Elizabeth say playfully. "We need to get some Christmas shopping done. You're coming."

"What?"

"Come on, love, to the bathroom with you."

"What?"

Sean felt the covers dragged off his body and then groaned when he was summarily kicked out of bed. It was such a nice bed, too. He felt a robe draped over his shoulders and then Elizabeth's slender hands on his clothed back as he was guided out the door and into the hall bathroom. Stabbing daggers of light pierced his eyes as the bathroom lights were flicked on. Sean squinted in the blaze as his pupils slowly adjusted. His toothbrush was placed in his hand and somehow he managed to find his mouth with it. He looked at the mirror and squinted back at the fuzzy image staring at him when he heard Elizabeth call his name.

"What," he said as he turned towards her voice. Elizabeth threw open her robe and then licked her finger suggestively. Sean's eyes popped open at the sight and he was immediately awake, every part of him.

Elizabeth folded the bathrobe back around herself as she started up the shower. "Men are so predictable sometimes," she commented as she waited for the water to heat up.

Sean tried to splutter a retort but the toothpaste got in the way, making him look like he was drooling instead. He spat into the sink and rinsed his mouth out. "That's hardly fair," he was finally able to say.

"All's fair in love and war, dear," Elizabeth said as she stepped into the shower.

Sean jumped in after her. "Oh, really," he whispered as he grabbed the soap before Elizabeth could reach it. He began to wash her breasts thoroughly, much to her enjoyment. Sean always marveled at her breasts. She always asked him if he thought they were too small but he always told her no. It was true, her breasts were a perfect handful and they rode high and perky on her frame. Still, he knew she would fret on occasion about them since her ex-husband had an affair with a woman with larger breasts. So, Sean did whatever he could to alleviate her fears concerning her breasts. That involved quite a bit of fondling and suckling but Sean was all for that to begin with. He did so now as he relished in the firm globes in his hands and the hard tips that jutted out at him in arousal.

Sean kissed her playfully but Elizabeth was too enthralled by his hands to notice why he was smiling as his lips touched hers. He suddenly stopped his ministrations and simply stepped out of the shower. Elizabeth's eyes popped open at the vacuum in his wake and shouted. "Hey, where do you think you're going?"

Sean toweled his hair dry and quickly belted his robe on. He was awake enough now to notice that it was pink. "Why, didn't you mention that there was a Thanksgiving sale going on? We have to get going, love."

"But what about..." she spluttered, not wanting to yell out that they were about to have sex in the shower where anyone walking down the hall could hear. He had her cornered. "Ooh, I'll just finish myself off quick without your help," she said defiantly.

"I don't think so, darling," Sean said as his hand reached through the curtain and turned the shower handle all the way to the right. Elizabeth screamed as the water turned icy cold. Quickly, Sean ran out the door and closed it behind him. He got dressed quickly in Elizabeth's bedroom and was down in the kitchen before he heard Elizabeth storming about upstairs.

Alice came down the stairs soon afterwards and looked at Sean quizzically. "What's gotten into 'Liz?"

"Oh, nothing," Sean said evasively. "Seems like the shower ran out of hot water on her suddenly."

"That's strange. Henry just got a new one last winter. It should hold plenty."

Sean merely shrugged his shoulders and started rummaging through the fridge.

"No need to do that, Sean. While you're a guest in my house you won't have to worry about where your next meal is coming from. I was about to make breakfast for everyone anyways."

"Yes, ma'am."

Just then Elizabeth stomped down the stairs and Sean swore he felt a chill run down his spine. "That was dirty trick to play," she growled at him.

"Someone once told me that all's fair in love and war," Sean said nonchalantly although he didn't feel it.

"I'll get you back for that."

"Can't wait," Sean tittered nervously.

"What's this all about?" Henry said as he strode into the kitchen. Sean noticed the man had fuzzy bunny slippers on.

"Sean was being rather cruel when he turned the hot water off on me while I was still in the shower."

Henry looked inquisitively at Sean who playfully shrugged. "Hey, she started it."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did..."

"Stop!" Henry barked. He took a deep breath and rubbed his temples. "It's too early in the morning for this." He chuckled. "You two are acting like a pair of five year olds."

"But she did start it," Sean said with a playful gleam in his eye.

Elizabeth stuck her tongue at him, also smiling at the ridiculousness of their behavior. She knew there was a reason she loved him. She liked acting childish on occasion and Sean gave her the excuse to.

"Play nice you two," Henry mediated. "And just what were you doing in the bathroom with my daughter while she was in the shower?" Both of them blushed furiously at that.

Somehow Sean was able to splutter out a response. "She dug me up this morning and dragged me in there. Honest, it was her idea."

Elizabeth gasped in mock outrage. "You liar," she exclaimed, laughing.

"I give up," Elizabeth's father finally said. "I would have thought you two would have worked out all your friskiness last night."

Sean and Elizabeth stopped their playful banter and looked at Henry in surprise.

"What? You didn't think I would notice how she was teasing you all last night?

Elizabeth and Sean turned a furious red.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.