Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

The car ride was filled with amiable conversation and the usual interrogation of Sean's character; what his goals were, what he valued, the whole nine yards. Sean bore it all with grace, he'd be surprised if they didn't. Sean liked Elizabeth's parents, they really were nice people. Other than the interrogation the two barraged Elizabeth about her divorce and did some general catching up on recent events. Sean half-listened to the conversation and half viewed the sights around him. There were trees everywhere with almost permanently overcast skies brooding with rain. They pulled up to a rustic looking white house with blue trimming amidst tall evergreens that dripped with the morning's light drizzle. "Well, here we are. Let's say we get you two settled in." Henry said. "'Liz, your room is just as you left it. And Sean, we have an office with a nice convertible sofa."

"Dad!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"It's okay, Elizabeth," Sean interceded. "Sounds cozy. Their house, their rules. I expected as much anyways."

"But..."

"Let me guess," Sean continued for her. "But Charles got to stay with you? I thought as much. Please do not give me the same allowances as that sleaze ball. I'll be fine, love. Look at it this way. You don't have to lose to me in a pillow fight this time."

"Pillow fight?" Henry asked, chuckling. "She still likes to pillow fight? I thought she grew out of that."

"Elizabeth and her sister, Susan, always got into pillow fights. I've lost count of how many pillows those two have exploded."

Sean was grinning widely much to Elizabeth's embarrassment. She reached up and clamped her hands around his ears. "Mom, could you please leave out the embarrassing stories. I'm supposed to try to impress him."

"You've already impressed me, 'Liz," Sean said. "Besides, I told you I wanted to hear all those fun little anecdotes. If I'm lucky they'll show me the really cute baby pictures."

Elizabeth howled in aggravated embarrassment. "You're impossible, Sean!"

"I think I'm beginning to like him," Henry commented.

"Auntie 'Liz!" squeaked an energetic eight year old boy that came barreling out the front door. Elizabeth squealed in mutual delight and gave the boy a big hug. "Mom said you'd be coming this time. Did you bring me anything?"

It seemed to Sean that Elizabeth's bright laughter seemed to part all the clouds in the sky and he smiled at the sound. "No, Brian. Sorry, not this time. I didn't even realize how big you've gotten. I didn't want to get you something a young man like you wasn't interested in anymore. Maybe we can find something at the toy store later." Brian smiled all the brighter when she called him a man. Elizabeth caught Sean smiling at her and faced Brian around. "Brian, let me introduce you to someone very important to me. This is my friend, Sean. Sean, this is my nephew, Brian."

"I'm eight, now," Brian chirped.

Sean kneeled down and looked the innocent youth over. "And practically a man. Good to know there's another man in the house. Two many disgusting girls under one roof without us men to fix things and who knows what could happen!" Brian laughed in agreement much to Elizabeth's mild annoyance. "Actually, Auntie 'Liz," Sean said that with a sly look at Elizabeth, "didn't know that I may have snuck a thing or two for a nephew of hers she mentions so often in my suitcase. Maybe that's you?"

Brian seemed to brim with even more energy if that were possible. "She doesn't have any other nephews."

"We're working on that," came a female voice from the front door. Sean looked up to find a woman who was obviously Elizabeth's older sister. Less delicate than Elizabeth, but more handsome, she seemed to have an almost royal bearing to her even though she was drying her hands with a dishrag. "Hi, I'm Susan," she said, offering her freshly dried hand. "You must be this Sean she's been talking our ears off about lately." There was a measured look in her eyes much like Vanessa had done when they first met.

"Yes, well, don't believe everything you hear about me. I'm still male, so you know I can't be that good." Susan chuckled. "Honestly, I have no idea what she's told you so I'm just going to have to try to impress you on my own."

Sean left it at that and picked up their luggage and trundled into the house. Amazing how much a woman can pack for a four-night stay. With the first step inside, Sean could feel the presence of a home here. Pictures hung on the walls, cheap but priceless knick-knacks sat on the mantel above the fireplace, and the smell of cleanliness of a well cared for house gave the presence of loving warmth. He left his own bags at the foot of the staircase and followed Elizabeth up the stairs to her room. She had white furniture and a definite feminine touch to her decorations and countless stuffed animals were everywhere. Sean took a look at the pile of animals on the bed. "Even if I were to stay with you here I'd have to take the floor," Sean commented. "There's certainly no room for me in your bed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.