Stock
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

Elizabeth woke up to the sun shining brightly on her face. She patted the empty space next to her and frowned, hoping to find Sean there when she woke up. She looked at the clock, wiping away sleep dust from her eyes as she did so. Nine o'clock. Well, at least she didn't sleep in too late. Staring at the ceiling for a moment before she dragged herself out of bed, Elizabeth found a note next to her when she sat up.

Dearest Elizabeth,

Didn't know if I was overstepping my boundaries if I stayed with you for the night, although I have to tell you that I am very tempted to press my luck. At any rate, I have some things to take care of at my place first, some studying and stuff. But I will definitely want to see you again tonight. I'll probably be busy until midafternoon but after that I'm all yours, darlin'. Call me.

Lovingly yours,

Sean

Elizabeth picked up her phone and dialed Sean's number. "Morning, Sean."

"Hey, morning to you too, 'Liz."

"I missed you this morning."

"Then I take it I would have been invited to stay?"

"Most definitely. I did offer that first night didn't I?"

"I suppose so but you didn't this time. I don't think it quite right to impose on a sleeping host." Thank God he didn't mention she threw him out that night. She was still ashamed for doing that to him and it disturbed her to no small end how easily she snapped at him like that.

"Well consider this an open invitation to stay in my bed whenever you wish."

"Whoa. Could you say that again? I want to get this on tape. It's not every day a guy like me gets an invitation like that by a ravishing woman."

Elizabeth couldn't help smiling; it was good to know that he found her attractive. "I'd like to see you tonight. How about if I just hung out at your place today? I haven't seen it yet."

"With good reason. My place is a war zone! If you're coming over I better go get the shovel ASAP."

"Oh, I doubt it could be that bad."

"I do. Damn, how am going to take down those pinup posters off the ceiling? Oops, did I say that out loud?"

Elizabeth laughed out loud. Sean was definitely not the type to hang pinups in his room. "How does three sound?"

"Fine with me," he said. "I should have most of my studying done by lunch anyways."

Elizabeth hung up the phone. Just as well, she thought and sighed, she had some work to take care of on her own as well. Ever since Sean entered her life she could hardly keep her thoughts straight even when he wasn't there with her. She went about her morning routine, got dressed in jeans and light sweater, and had a light breakfast of toast and eggs then booted up the computer to see if there were any special reports coming in from her sources on the market. Nothing big was happening so she turned her computer off and went to take care of a couple of the accounting reports she had brought back with her. By noon she was done with what she had at home and decided to surprise Sean with an early visit. She swung by a sandwich shop and got them a couple of roast beef sandwiches and diet cokes. Sean said regular soda was too sweet for him. Twenty minutes later saw Elizabeth at Sean's front door. She knocked on the door and heard a voice shout out. Sean opened the door and the smile on his face was priceless.

"I couldn't help myself and decided to come by a little early," she held up the large paper bag, "And I brought lunch." Sean took a quick look at the bag, pushed her hand back down, and gave her a knee-buckling kiss.

"Thanks," he said and led her in. The place was nice. Spartan, but nice. No decorations whatsoever in the living room, all the furniture done in oak, a forty inch television with various cables running to a computer set up on the adjoining wall. The kitchen wasn't small as she thought it would have been but it wasn't large either, cozy. There was a toaster and a rice cooker sitting in the breakfast nook and a large wok on the gas rangetop. Of what she could see, he wasn't a slob and was glad he didn't fit the stereotypical college student mold in the messiness category. Just then a girl came out of the bathroom and Elizabeth felt her stomach clench.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a guest over. I'm sorry. I didn't know..." Elizabeth fumbled with the words and her feelings. The other girl was very cute with Korean features and short black hair tied back. Elizabeth felt a tinge of jealousy and hurt rising but suppressed as best she could and kept it from showing

Sean was still able to catch on to the situation when he saw her mask her face in indifference. He placed a finger on her lips. "You know the rules, 'Liz. No apologies. 'Liz, I'd like you to meet my best friend, Cheryl. Cheryl, this is my girlfriend, Elizabeth."

Cheryl raised her hand and smiled, "Hi! Pleased to meet you."

Elizabeth took the hand and forced a smile to her lips. "Nice to meet you, too. I didn't know Sean had a friend over otherwise I would have gotten you something, as well. Sorry."

"Sean. You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. When did this happen?"

"We just met a couple of weeks ago," Elizabeth replied. She almost felt as if she were saying it like holding a shield.

"So that was why he was distracted all the time."

What was going on? Sean had never heard Elizabeth genuinely apologize before. He could tell Elizabeth was uncomfortable and tried to figure out how to put her at ease. "Anyways, Cheryl was just on her way out. I can't keep you two in the same room together for long or I'm sure you'll cook up something embarrassing for me to get stuck in. Can't have that. And don't forget about your paper due tomorrow, Cheryl."

"Yea, I've still got that term paper to pull out of my ass by tonight. Thanks for the talk Sean. Nice meeting you, Elizabeth. I'm sure we'll see each other again. Maybe we can swap stories." And then she headed out the door.

"Nice girl," Elizabeth said, "Very cute."

"Uh-oh," Sean responded, "I can see where this is going. Cheryl and I are friends, that's all. We met at the dorms freshman year and have been talking ever since. She started casually dating my former roommate a little over a year ago after she dumped her ex. Now that I've explained myself to you and told up front that there's nothing to worry about there's only one more thing that I can do to allay your fears."

"And what's that?"

Sean stepped up to her and firmly planted a kiss on her lips; the surprise of the move practically took her breath away. Her eyes fluttered open and she melted in his arms. Sean guided her to the couch and wrapped an arm around her. "Now that I've done pretty much all I can how about that lunch?" He fished around in the paper sack and pulled out the two wrapped bundles. He moved about in the kitchen and brought back plates and cups. They ate in silence but touched often, snuggling as they finished lunch. Despite the companionable quiet, Elizabeth was still uneasy about Cheryl. The girl made feel Elizabeth feel old but she didn't say anything. After they cleaned up, Sean showed her his room. Elizabeth was startled by what she saw. His room wasn't overly messy or neat, a bookshelf was filled to bursting by his desk, and a full sized bed in a corner under the window kept things cool during hot summer nights. But that wasn't what surprised her. Floor to ceiling along every available space on the walls were drawings. Not small works tacked haphazardly on the wall but a long continuous mural that stretched across the whole room. The theme shifted from flying birds to a sleeping dragon by the bed. All of it was done in charcoal, the shading dramatic and impressive. It was breathtaking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.