Brad and Tracy - Cover

Brad and Tracy

Copyright© 2003 by Abbygayle

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When Brad returns home after two years he and Tracy pick up where they left off. Tracy makes a disturbing discovery about her best friend. Chapter 6 has no sex and deals mainly with the effects of Jim and Janet's relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Two women sharing a bathroom with a little over an hour to get ready was a bit of a mad house, but we made it, and were ready when Brad and Tim came to get us. The trip into Houston was uneventful. Traffic wasn't bad, but then most people didn't go into Houston for dinner on a Monday night. Dinner was great, the dancing after was even better, but since both men needed to go to work in the morning, we called it an early night. We dropped Tim off at his house and the three of us went back to Janet's for the night. The best part of the evening was going to bed and sleeping with Brad. Just knowing that he didn't have to go home made it so wonderful.

When Brad's alarm went off the next morning at 6, I got up and made him breakfast while he showered and dressed for work. We sat and talked while he ate, then I cleaned the kitchen and went to take my shower. It was one of the most domestic mornings of my life. It was also more than a little surreal. I felt like Brad and I were married, but somehow that was not a comfortable feeling for an 18 year old who was about to go off to college and begin her life. That was the beginning of my doubts. While I loved Brad, did I really want that kind of commitment? This is just one more thing for me to think about.

When I got out of the shower, I went into my room and dried my hair and put on another bikini. Since it was only 7:30, I knew better than to wake Janet, so I grabbed my book and headed out to the trampoline to catch the morning sun. While out there I did more thinking than reading. Were things really as complicated as they seemed to be? Was I just overreacting? Did I need to make a decision on any of this right now, or could I give it some time and see how things worked out? Granted, I felt that what was going on between Jim and Janet was wrong, but just because I didn't approve did that mean that I needed to do something about it? I thought that I had my worldview sorted out, but given the way that I reacted to this; obviously, my live and let live policy was in question. After thinking about Jim and Janet for the better part of three hours, I came to the conclusion that this situation was like so many others that I had encountered, another opportunity to accept that the choice was not one that I would make and go on with my life.

Feeling a bit lighter in the heart, I went inside to wake Janet. I guess that I shouldn't have bothered. When I got to her room, I heard the familiar sounds of Janet beginning the ascent to orgasm. Deja vu, it was Sunday morning all over again, but this time not nearly as safe. Michelle and Janine were both in the house. This couldn't be allowed to go on; they were going to get caught and hurt Michelle and Janine, not to mention Julie and the rest of the family. I checked the handle, and the door was unlocked. Going in, I was prepared to have a quiet but strenuous fight, only to discover that Janet was alone. Me and my dirty mind, I guess I just had Janet and Jim on the brain given that I spent the last three hours thinking about them. Thank God they have better sense than that. Grabbing an armload of clothes, I backed out of the door and headed to my room to put them away.

A while later, Janet made her appearance and we decided to spend the day at the drop off trying to avoid the heat and the house at the same time.

The weeks of that summer flew by. I spent most nights with Brad in my bed and most days in the sun with Janet. At the end of July I had to return home again for my father's birthday. While I was there something significant happened. My mother got a call from Michelle. Janet and Jim finally got caught. I knew that it would happen. Janine walked in on them in Janet's room. She freaked and went to Michelle. That made her take official notice. She called mom and asked if Janet could stay with me for the rest of the summer, so that Jim would have time to "get some help". Mom had a fit and drove me back to Janet's house to pick up all of my things immediately. It was a mess, but Janet came to live with us, and mom decided that I should get an apartment at college instead of a dorm so that Janet could move in with me. That would keep Janet and Jim apart.

Needless to say the rest of the summer was not spent the way that I had planned to spend it. I was stuck in Houston. My mom decided that I knew what was going on between the two of them and took away my car for not telling anyone. I didn't get to see Brad for the rest of the summer. He could call me, but I was not allowed to call him because it was a long distance call.

Even though I had Janet with me, my time at home was like a prison sentence. No mall, no dancing, no nightlife, what is the point of being in the city away from the lakes and springs if you don't get to have the benefits of it? Since I didn't have a boyfriend in Houston, and most of my friends worked, we spent our time at the pool in the backyard. I did get use of my car back after two weeks, but my mom started checking the mileage on my car each day so that I didn't slip off to Janet's during the day. The last few weeks of summer were spent in a blur of activity. Mom and I had to go buy all the things that I needed for college. It really amazed me all that she thought I'd need.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.