Brad and Tracy - Cover

Brad and Tracy

Copyright© 2003 by Abbygayle

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Brad returns home after two years he and Tracy pick up where they left off. Tracy makes a disturbing discovery about her best friend. Chapter 6 has no sex and deals mainly with the effects of Jim and Janet's relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

We followed the road, which was much better maintained on this side of the gate, up a ways toward the house. Everything looked fine so we turned around in the driveway and headed off toward the back of the property. There was a neat gravel parking lot down by the lake, Brad pulled in and turned off the truck. We all got out and unloaded our things.

When we got out to the beach, I was surprised; apparently we were in a cove on the lake. You couldn't see the rest of the lake from the beach. The finger of beach was backed by a thick forest of Pines and scrub which extended down to the water about 50 yard on either side of where we were standing. In the center of the beach was a permanent fire pit dug into the sand, and a pile of wood stacked neatly near it.

"Damn, this man must really like the beach."

"Well, really, he built it for his daughters when the lake was first built. He almost never uses it anymore, but his grandkids love it, and take care of it for the privilege of using it."

"I can see why. This place is great. It is exactly what we needed for this discussion, but first, I am going to change, while you two get the place set up."

With that, I left for the forest to change into my suit. I walked in just far enough that I was out of sight and started to change. There was nowhere for me to sit, so I made do with a lot of hopping and shimmying to get my shorts and underwear off and my bikini bottoms on. The top was much easier and when I was finished, I was wearing my smallest string bikini. I said that I wanted to work on my tan, and I was not kidding. The top of the bikini covered my areola and nipples in bright red triangles, and that was just about all. The bottom was a tiny red triangle that barely covered my pussy lips and rode so low on my hips that if I hadn't shaved, half of my bush would have stuck out. When I bought this bikini, I decided that this year, I would just go ahead and get rid of all the hair. It would keep me from having to worry if I had enough shaved. The back was a thin g-string and attached to an extremely thin string that tied at both hips at the waist. This was a tanning bikini.

Who knows, maybe I will untie it all today. If the guys are drunk enough, or if I can trust Tim, then this would be a great chance to get rid of suit lines. I'll just have to see.

Once I finished changing, I headed back to the fire pit to see if the guys had finished yet. Apparently, walking in the sand does not draw attention to oneself. I came out onto the beach just in time to see both men drop their jeans. I stepped back to enjoy this show. Brad dropped his boxers and stepped out of them. His flaccid penis hung loosely at his crotch. Tim followed suit and was quickly standing naked looking around for his swim trunks. He saw them at the other side of the fire pit and walked to them while talking to Brad. I was far enough away not to catch what he said, but if he had been telling me that there was a bear behind me, I wouldn't have paid attention to what he was saying. My entire attention was glued to his crotch. He had the largest cock that I have ever seen. Flaccid it was easily 6 inches. He grabbed his suit as soon as he got to it, and I was not disappointed to see that he was in cutoffs. When he put them on, the tight material outlined his cock nicely. I couldn't wait to see them wet, or even better, bulging with a hard dick.

I waited a few minutes, and left my shelter. Brad was stacking kindling in the fire pit and Tim had just gotten the blanket spread over the tarp and was opening the cooler.

"How about getting me some wine while you are in there," I asked.

"Certainly," he said without turning around.

I started to rub my suntan oil along my long lean legs just as he turned around. He stopped in mid stride and said, "Holy Shit, you were going to wear that to the drop off?"

Brad looked up and almost fell into the fire pit. I guess I should have warned him that I had lost a lot of my modesty in the last 2 years, but I hadn't thought about it. The looks on their faces made my pussy clench. I glanced at Tim's crotch, and watched it twitch a bit. Just the sight of it made me horney.

<God, what made me invite Tim along? I could be fucking Brad about this time, and instead, I was going to have to control myself. We couldn't even send Tim back to town because we were in one truck.>

Tim recovered his composure, and brought me my wine. Brad had thoughtfully put at least one insulated cup in the cooler, and Tim used it for my wine. Both the cup and the beer can were still wet and dripping slightly. When Tim bent over to hand me the cup, his beer can dripped cold water onto my stomach sending shivers up my spine and causing my nipples of become hard instantly. He saw my reaction and sucked in his breath.

Brad was still watching both of us, and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets when that drop of water hit my skin.

"You know, if you finish with that fire, I could use a hand with this oil, Brad."

I have never seen a fire go from nothing to blazing in so short a time.

While he worked on the fire, I finished oiling my legs and arms. I had just started on my stomach when Brad stood up. He took the oil from my hands and motioned for me to lay flat. I complied and Brad squirted the oil on my stomach. His big strong hands made short work in covering my abdomen, but lingered over my breasts. I moved his hands and turned over. He squirted the oil on my back and began to work it in. At first, he made sure not to get any oil on my suit, but I knew that I was going to undo at least part of it, so I told him to be sure that my whole back was covered. Then he moved his hands under both straps on my top. He stopped to retrieve more oil and began working on my legs. When he got to my ass, his hands began to knead the muscles. He stopped and put more oil on my ass. Then his strong fingers lifted the string that ran down the crack of my ass and worked their way under it. He smeared the oil all along my slit, and rubbed my anus almost in passing. I shuddered with pleasure. Again, he stopped for more oil then moved his hands to the juncture of my legs. He coated every piece of skin that could be exposed to the light.

By this point, my pussy was dripping. I was in a state of high arousal and was dying to have something stuffed into my pussy. I knew that I was not going to get it just yet, but each time that his fingers ran between my ass made my juices run and my pussy heat up another degree.

When he finished, I was flushed, my nipples were so hard that they hurt, and my pussy was clenching and unclenching with a will of its own.

The entire time that Brad rubbed the oil into my skin, Tim watched, his cock bulging in his shorts. I got the impression that if he knew me better, he would have is cock out and been milking it.

When Brad couldn't prolong his ministrations any longer without removing my bikini, he stopped adding oil to my body. I was disappointed to say the least, but figured that the wait would make the culmination that much better. He slapped me on the ass, startling a squeal out of me and adding to the pleasant tingle in my pussy. Then stood up and went to the cooler.

"Damn, man, you might as well have just fucked her right there," Tim whispered, apparently unaware that I could hear him.

"Nope, that was just a warm up. She'll have to wait for a little more privacy. She made a promise that I don't intend to let her break."

"Promise?"

"Yep, she told Jim we would be more discreet than we were a couple of years ago. Granted, we were not terribly discreet then, but I don't see how having sex with an audience, however small, is in anyway discreet."

<Well, at least he is taking that seriously. I just hope that he has more willpower than I do. If he had kept up with the oil any longer, I doubt that I would have been able to restrain myself.>

Brad opened the cooler and got out a beer. He sat near the cooler and looked at me. I had rolled over and was looking at both guys. Tim's cock was so hard that he had moved it to point straight up to relieve the pressure of the tight cut-offs. Brad's cock was peaking out of the top of his swim trunks, and the head was glistening with pre-cum and was a dark purple with desire. I wanted to yank down his shorts and suck that beautiful dick into my throat, and started to stand to do so, when Tim brought me back to reality by clearing his throat.

He turned to Brad and said, "I think that a dip in the lake to cool off may be in order."

Both men turned and headed out to the lake carrying their beers and talking. I watched them for a while and realized that they really were planning to swim for a while so I decided to work on getting rid of my tan lines.

I turned over and reached behind me to untie my top and pull the strings down so that they would not leave a line while I tanned. I debated for a moment and then decided what the hell and untied the sides of my bottom too. It was a bit more of a challenge to get the strings off without just removing the bottom, but I compromised by pushing them down between my legs then closing my legs to prevent any unintentional flashes. I still wasn't sure how Brad felt about sharing me, so I was reluctant to take it any farther than just looking and wishing.

The sun felt good, and the short night caught up with me really quickly. I dozed in the sun for a while. I don't know how long I slept while the men where in the lake, but I awoke to warm oil being poured on my back and a big strong hand rubbing it in. Like earlier, it was more of a massage than just putting sunscreen on me, and it felt wonderful. I was relishing the feel of the sun and the strong hands working the muscles in my back.

"Mmmmm... that feels good. Don't forget to get my legs too. I am sure they could use another coat."

Brad obliged and began at my feet and worked his way up the outside of both legs. When he returned to my feet again and began working on the inside, I spread my legs a bit to allow him access forgetting that my suit would not stay up on its own. My suit fell to the ground exposing my bare lips to the sun and when he got to them, Brad coated them carefully in sun block as well. His careful ministrations were having their effect on me, and my breathing was beginning to get heavy. My hips were starting to move of their own accord, and again my thighs were soaked with my own secretions. When he was through with my pussy, he moved to the globes of my ass and kneaded the muscles. He poured more oil at the crack of my ass and began to rub it in. When his slick finger met the rose of my anus, he pressed. Not hard enough to penetrate, just hard enough to make me want it. I pushed back at him and he moved his hand down to oil my perineum. Then he added more oil and began kneading the globes of my ass, pulling them apart exposing my anus to the warmth of the sun. When his fingers reached my ring again, I pushed back just as he pushed down and his thumb slid all the way in. I moaned in pleasure, all thoughts of Tim gone, and pushed back at Brad's hand. He moved his other hand down to cup my bare lips and rubbed them gently. I was on fire. My nipples were rock hard pressing into the sand, and I couldn't have kept still if my life depended on it. I needed an orgasm, and needed one badly. His fingers began to slide between my lips instead of over them and one found my engorged clit. I moaned again pushing back at him. First one, then two fingers made there way into my soaking pussy, and began a steady rhythm of in and out strokes. I could feel his thumb in my ass, and the rest of the hand kneading the globe of my right cheek, while the other hand worked my clit and pussy with an alternating rhythm. My orgasm was approaching quickly and I was pushing and pulling with him trying to get the friction to cum. When he added a third finger to my pussy, I finally came. Waves of pleasure rolled through me. I was shuddering and moaning in my satisfaction.

He continued to stroke my pussy with two fingers until I began to calm, then he removed his thumb and his fingers, I glanced back, to see him cleaning them on a paper towel that he had brought with him.

"Why don't you turn over and I will get the rest of you?"

Without a second thought, I turned over leaving my suit behind. It was then that I realized that Tim had been standing behind me watching the entire time. His hard dick was out again and he was stroking it almost lazily.

"I didn't think you were into sharing", I said looking at Brad. His eyes showed nothing but lust; his trunks were nowhere to be found, and his cock was standing proudly away from his body. His hands were already wandering my body making it hard to concentrate on what I was saying. "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

Brad continued to pinch my nipples and caress my stomach and nodded. "Yeah, I want to do this. I can't wait to see you squirm under four hands, two mouths and two big dicks. We are going to wear you out," he said motioning Tim over without taking his eyes off of me. "Is this OK with you?"

"What are you nuts? I have been dying to have you inside me all day. Another person with us, that just adds to the fun. As long as you are fine with this, I am going to love it."

Tim's hands joined Brads caressing my breasts, stomach and legs. I reached out with both hands and grasped both hard cocks and began to stroke and squeeze them lightly. The wine and the sun combined to make me feel lightheaded, and the hands that were freely roaming my body were taking all of my attention. I wanted to feel and taste both cocks, but the idea of moving out from underneath both sets of caressing hands prevented me from doing more than stroking the silky skin in my hands.

I closed my eyes and began to concentrate on the feelings that they were invoking inside my body. My labia were engorged and slick with my own juices, my clit pounded beneath its hood and my nipples were so distended that they actually began to hurt. Just then, I felt a mouth on each nipple, and the pain turned to pleasure as each nipple was engulfed in slippery warmth. First one then the other nipple was being suckled and nibbled. A hand was lightly stroking my stomach and another was brushing my inner thigh. Each breast had both a hand and a mouth ministering to its needs. Brad's hand that was stroking my flat stomach made its way down my flank and slipped under my ass and began to squeeze and knead. Finally Tim's hand on my inner thigh began to travel back toward my engorged labia and stroke firmly. His fingers parted my lips and dipped into my needy vagina. They quickly pulled out, much to my dissatisfaction, and I moaned in disappointment. The moan change to one of desire as the fingers adeptly pushed back the hood of my clitoris and began to pinch and stroke it. The waves of pleasure began at my clit but moved quickly through my entire body like breakers hitting the beach. I was caught up in the sensation, and was unable to do anything but enjoy it. The pull on my left nipple increased, and I released both cocks to pull both heads closer as I arched into the eager mouth.

"Harder, bite, don't just suck." I needed the intense stimulation, and just a bit more was going to send me over the edge. Following my instructions, both Tim and Brad bit at almost the same instant. I came all over the hand stroking my throbbing clit in a flood of pleasure and juices. The hand on my ass pushed my leg up a bit and made its way into my pussy just as I was beginning to come down, and that sent me back over the edge again. Tim expertly stroked my clit, while Brad rubbed the top of my vagina about one inch inside. The urge to urinate was strong, and brought me back from the edge, but only for a moment. I was close to another orgasm, and the changing pressure on my G-Spot brought it on immediately. Brad rubbed two fingers strongly back and forth over my G-Spot while Tim increased the pressure on my clit. When my orgasm hit, I began screaming and thrashing in ecstasy. The pleasure just seemed to go on forever. Time felt like it was standing still and the orgasm would go on forever. Finally, after what felt like a week or so, Brad pulled his fingers away from my G-Spot and left them still inside me. Tim was still stroking my clit, but the pressure and speed were almost nothing. Each time he made a pass over it though, I had an aftershock and my entire body twitched. Both men had let go of my nipples to watch me writhe on the blanket, and they were smiling down in appreciation of the show that they had just witnessed.

Tim stopped stroking my clit and brought his fingers to his mouth to clean them, but stopped just before they entered. "Suntan oil, not usually the best addition to anything," he said and wiped his hand on the blanket instead.

Brad just left his fingers inside me while I recovered from my massive orgasm. I was grateful because after an orgasm that big, I always felt empty when he pulled out. Eventually though, I realized that there were probably two very hard dicks waiting for my attention and I really should see what I could do to help with the situation.

When I started to move, Brad removed his fingers. I sat up and reached again for both cocks. While Brad did not have a small dick, it was almost dwarfed in comparison to Tim's. When fully erect Tim sported an 11" long extremely thick cock. While slowly stroking Brad, I steered Tim slightly closer and in front of me and took his monster into my mouth.

It was a stretch. I did not want to scratch him with my teeth and he was large enough that I could have had that problem. The look on his face when I started to go down on him said that more than one woman had trouble with this, and he did not expect me to be able to handle it.

Happily, I proved him wrong on that point. His dick did take up every bit of space in my mouth, but it fit between my teeth, and I lapped hungrily at the shaft while sliding the head into the back of my mouth coating the head and shaft with a generous amount of saliva.

The hand that was not on Brad was slowly running up the base of Tim's dick and when it met my mouth, making a return trip. Each time that I pulled back, I swirled the crown with my tongue, and then pushed forward again to take more of his dick in my mouth. It took longer than it did with Brad, but eventually, my nose was buried in his pubic hair and my tongue was lapping at the base of his dick. My hand was cupping and weighing his balls. When I pulled back just enough to breathe and began to hum, I felt him expand in my throat. I pushed forward and buried my nose back in his stomach just as he began to cum. He shot directly down my throat and into my stomach and seemed to cum a gallon. It was a few minutes before his dick stopped twitching in my mouth.

When he began to shrink a bit, I started to pull away. When the head of his dick emerged from the top of my throat, I felt a slight pull and a bit of a pop. He shuddered again, and pulled the rest of the way out of my mouth. His still oozing cock laid a trail of hot cum across my tongue, and I licked his head clean before it left my mouth; then swallowed the salty slightly bitter liquid.

Tim slumped to the ground beside me with a slightly dazed look in his eyes, and leaned in to kiss me. His mouth opened and his tongue slid into my mouth caressing my tongue and tasting himself on me. He pulled back and smiled. "That was incredible. Thank you."

I smiled sweetly at him and said, "You are quite welcome. I enjoyed it myself." Then I turned and pushed lightly on Brad's stomach indicating that I wanted him to lie down, and he obliged by lying next to me. I scooted down between his legs and began to lick and mouth his balls. They were warm and slightly salty from sweat, but felt like silk in my mouth. I began to lick the base of his dick and run my fingers around his balls and over his pubic hair. Slowly, working my way from the bottom to the top, I licked and sucked each portion of his dick coating it with my saliva. When I reached the velvety head, I swirled around it gathering the moisture that was seeping at a steady rate out of the slit in the top. Then I relaxed my jaw and throat and lowered my head until my nose was against his stomach. After Tim, taking all of Brad was easy, and I was enjoying the effect that I was having on him. I continued to lick the base of his dick and began the rhythmic swallowing that I knew he liked the best. My hands were still cupping and rolling his balls and in almost no time, I could feel the jerking that was the predecessor to an orgasm. I added a bit of hum to the swallowing and felt his dick expand in my mouth. I pulled back so that the head was on the back of my tongue and continued my ministrations. He exploded in my mouth, cumming so much that I had difficulty keeping up with him. Some of it leaked out the side of my mouth and began to make its way toward my chin. I continued to lick and suck lightly on his dick until he pushed me away telling me he was too sensitive. Then I scooped the cum that was running down my chin back into my mouth and lay down between Tim and Brad for a rest.

After about ten minutes, I realized that while I had sun block on the majority of my body, neither of the men had any on their most delicate regions. I got up, found two towels and draped one over each of them, then lay back down to work on my tan again.

I am not sure how long we lay there, but eventually, Tim rolled over and began stroking my left hip. His hand was strong and slightly callused from his work on the ranch, but his touch was light and erotic. I rolled slightly in his direction, and leaned forward to kiss him.

His mouth opened instantly, and his tongue pushed into my mouth. His hand pulled me close and I could feel his hard cock pinned between our bodies pulsing with the beating of his heart. His tongue left my mouth and began lazy circles on my neck and earlobe. The sensation brought heat back to my loins, and I began to push against his pelvis in response. His hand left my hip to cup my breast and stroke my nipple.

I pulled back a bit to offer him better access and reached down between our bodies for his turgid length. I began to stroke and caress him in time with the stroke to my nipple. My nipple lengthened under his firm caresses. I lay back enjoying the sensations he was causing, while continuing to stroke his length.

He pushed me back onto my back and moved his other hand to my breast. I reached up and pulled him in for a kiss. This one had much more heat in it than the first, and I was beginning to get lost in the moment. Just as my breathing was starting to get labored, Brad moved Tim's hand out of the way and began licking and suckling my nipple. Tim continued to explore the inside of my mouth. I was returning the favor with interest. My tongue had pushed past his and was caressing his pallet and the inside of his teeth while my hand was busy stroking and cupping his testicles.

Brad pulled away from my breast and pushed Tim a bit so that he lay down beside me. Then I rolled so that my back was to Brad. He moved in close and draped his arm over my flank so that his hand came to rest on my full breast. He began to pinch and pull on my nipple while pressing his hard cock into the crack of my ass and licking and nipping at my neck and ear.

I pulled away from Tim for a moment, and asked Brad to get the oil. He nodded and rolled over. When he rolled back, he began to work the oil into my anus. The feeling was incredible. Tim was working on my breasts, and Brad was massaging the oil into my ring occasionally slipping the tip of a well-lubed finger inside to relax my sphincter. Finally he had one finger moving in and out with ease and began to work a second finger into my tight passage.

Tim had not wasted any time either. His hand had traveled down and was stroking my engorged labia and stopping periodically to tweak my clit. I was still stroking Tim, but my mind was not on that at all. The sensations that both men were causing were much too distracting for me to keep up any real rhythm.

When Brad had both fingers working inside me with relative ease, he pulled them out and moved up behind me guiding the head of his cock to my hole. He slowly but firmly pushed his oiled dick into my slippery hole. Once the head was in, he stopped and let me get accustomed to his girth. Tim had lifted my leg up and pulled it slightly toward him to give Brad easier access to my ass. Once I became accustomed to his width, I started to push back against Brad. He pushed forward then pulled back with each stroke he was farther in. When he finally reached bottom, he stopped. I felt like he was splitting me in two. He was by far the largest man that I had ever had in my ass, and it was taking me a while to get used to his size. While I waited to become accustomed to Brad, Tim continued to stroke my clit and suck on my nipples. Between both sets of stimuli, I was close to cumming.

Slowly, I began to pull away from Brad then thrust back at him in time with Tim's finger on my clit. When I was finally bucking back against Brad with full abandon, Tim moved his hand from my clit to my knee and lifted it. He moved down and forward so that the head of his large, hard dick was against my swollen, soaked labia. He pushed forward and the head entered my dripping hole.

His dick was large enough that had he not gone slowly, I would have torn, but he gave me plenty of time to adjust. When the head of his penis was about one inch inside, it pressed firmly against my g-spot. Between the fullness in my anus and the stimulation one my g-spot I came immediately, thrashing between them like a rag-doll caught in the wind. Tim pushed forward during, my orgasm and buried himself to the hilt. I was fuller than I thought was possible, and loved every second of it. Tim pulled out and when he began to push in again, Brad began to pull away. I could feel their cock-heads pass in my tunnels. The intensity of the friction set off the beginning of a continuous orgasm for me. I was thrusting forward with each in stroke from Tim and back at each in stroke from Brad. I could feel the walls of both passages clamp and release each dick as it slid within me. Finally, I was not able to keep up with the rhythm, and I just gave myself to the orgasm. Brad reached over my chest and clasped a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The extra stimulus was too much I started to scream out my passion as my orgasm reached a new level. I thought I felt both dicks expand in the beginning of an orgasm, but I have no memory of it.

The next I knew, both men were holding me close and both dicks were going soft in my passages. Brad's dick fell from my stretched rear with a soft pop and I moaned at the emptiness. He squeezed my nipple, and I began a small after shock orgasm. It was enough to cause my pussy to spasm slightly and make Tim moan. He twitched and began to pull out of me. I was sore, and glad that he was taking his time. Finally he softened enough that pulling out didn't trigger the reflexive spasms, and I lay exhausted between the two of them.

After a few minutes, I began to notice the sperm that was oozing out of both holes and really began to think about cleaning up. Earlier I had noticed a showerhead above the only patch of concrete out here. Now would be a good time to make use of it if I was able to out from between Brad and Tim. With a light push on Tim's chest, I was able to get him to roll over on to his back. When I pushed back at Brad with my head, he rolled to his back too. I lay there for another minute or so trying to decide whether or not I really wanted to get up, but finally decided that lying naked covered in sperm so exhausted that I was going to fall asleep in the summer sun was not the brightest idea I'd ever had.

I got up and went to the shower. It was one of those cold water only showers that were meant to rinse off the sand at the beach or to get the oils off your skin before you get in the swimming pool, but did have a bar of soap in a dish that was mounted on the water pipe. I turned on the water and began to wash the sunscreen and sperm off of my body. Tim was looking directly at me, and when I began to soap my tits and firm stomach, he slapped Brad and pointed. Brad rolled over and watched appreciatively. I tried to give them a good show, slowly lathering each breast, and working on both my ass and pussy for longer than necessary, but I was really exhausted, and finished much sooner than I would have if I had not just had the best sex of my life.

When I was finished, I grabbed the towel that I brought over with me and began to dry myself off. Once clean and dry, I put on my thong, shorts and shirt and went back to lie between Tim and Brad. When they saw me getting dressed, both me sat up and began to look for their clothes. Brad found his first, and followed me through the shower. While he was drying off, Tim started his shower and I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke, it was to the sound of my cell phone ringing. I went to my bag and answered it. Predictably, it was Janet. She wanted to talk about this morning. I moved away from Brad and Tim who had also been woken by the phone. I wanted to tell them in a better way than letting them overhear my talk with Janet.

"Tracy, I know that you are upset about what you saw. Dad and I would like to talk to you about it. It is not what you think."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.