Brad and Tracy - Cover

Brad and Tracy

Copyright© 2003 by Abbygayle

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Brad returns home after two years he and Tracy pick up where they left off. Tracy makes a disturbing discovery about her best friend. Chapter 6 has no sex and deals mainly with the effects of Jim and Janet's relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

There is a little diner on the other side of town, about 5 blocks, that serves a passable breakfast. Brad and I headed there first. I could see that he needed coffee, and since I don't drink the stuff, I don't know how to make it. We got to the diner, and the waitress pointed to an empty table and told us to take a seat.

I looked at the menu, more out of habit than out of a need to see what was there since the menu had not changed in the 10 years that I had been coming here. Brad didn't even bother. He hadn't so much as said 5 words to me yet, and I was beginning to get worried, so I asked him, "Is there something wrong?"

"Nope."

<Ok, I thought to myself, either he's not a morning person, or he's having second thoughts about last night, or some of each. God, I wish I could tell.>

The waitress, bringing a pot of coffee for Brad and a Diet Coke for me, interrupted my thoughts. That's one of the advantages of being a repeat customer. They know what you want in the morning. She took our order and left while Brad was still in the middle of his first cup. I sat and waited for him to say something, and it seemed like I waited an eternity.

Just before the food arrived, Brad finished his second cup of coffee. It was almost like a switch had been flipped. He seemed to wake up and see that I was sitting across the table from him.

With a smile he said, "So, did you sleep well?"

"Not too badly; how about you?"

"Quite well; I hope that I didn't snore too loudly. I can really rattle the roof if I've been drinking."

"If you snored, I didn't notice it. My only real complaint is that the bed is not big enough. You are a bed hog, my dear."

"Sorry, that comes from sleeping alone too long. Maybe you can correct that for me."

"I can try. So, tell me, are you always this out of it in the morning? I thought for a while there that you were having second thoughts or something."

"Well, not second thoughts, just thinking, and my mouth doesn't really connect to my brain until after my second cup of coffee."

"Ok, that's fair. I tend to wake up all at once. So, what are your plans for the day, other than getting your truck, I mean?"

"I hadn't got that far yet. Originally, my plans were to sleep off a bad hangover, get bitched at for sleeping most of the day and then see what came up. Mostly I just rest on Sunday and get ready for work on Monday."

"Well, I have been asked to stay away from the house for a couple of hours and thought that you and I could go to Big Creek, maybe swim and talk for a while. How does that strike you?"

"Sounds like a plan. I need to call Tim and see when we can pick up my truck and stop by my place for some clean clothes, and I guess a set of trunks if we are going to Big Creek. What about you? Where is your swimsuit?"

"It's in the bag I left in the car. I figured that if you had other plans, I would go to the drop off and lay out for a while."

"The drop off is my preference for swimming; why did you suggest Big Creek?"

"I kinda like the privacy offered by the trees and the bridge. I'm not fond of the cold water, but then most people'd rather go to the lake, and that means that we'll probably be alone. And there are some things I need to talk to someone about. You're elected."

"What do you mean 'elected'? Why not talk to Janet? She's your usual confidant."

"Yep, but this is about Jim, and you know how touchy she is where her father's concerned."

"Ah, so you are looking for the catch to what he offered, eh? Me too. I know that it has to be there somewhere, but what... I'm almost afraid to ask. There are all sorts of rumors about him, but you know how this town is. They'll say anything just to have something to say. I heard just before I left that you were pregnant with my twins."

"That's a riot. I wonder how they explained that away when I never started to show. Oh wait, let me guess, I got an abortion, right?"

"Got it in one. That just shows how little they know of you."

"Yep, as if... anyway in the past and nothing but the idle gossip of a group of fools. I try to ignore them."

By this time we had finished breakfast, and Brad left money on the table. We headed outside and Brad started looking around.

"What'cha looking for?"

"A pay phone. I don't want to have to go home to call Tim."

"Here cowboy... you have to dial the area code, but not 1," I said as I handed him my cell phone.

He called Tim and made arrangements to get his truck. I tossed him his keys and we headed off to Brad's house. While in route, Brad explained that we going to meet Tim at Brad's and take him to the bar to get his truck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.