Brad and Tracy - Cover

Brad and Tracy

Copyright© 2003 by Abbygayle

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Brad returns home after two years he and Tracy pick up where they left off. Tracy makes a disturbing discovery about her best friend. Chapter 6 has no sex and deals mainly with the effects of Jim and Janet's relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I headed down the hall to Janet's room and heard the unmistakable sounds of feminine pleasure coming from behind Janet's door. I didn't really think anything of it; this wasn't the first time that I had seen her masturbate, and I was sure that it wouldn't be the last. The general rule there was not to disturb her. I needed clothes, so I just opened the door quietly. Her bed can't be seen from the door, so when I opened it and entered the room, I didn't really think anything about the noise coming from the other side of the door. I closed the door and went to the closet without looking at the bed; I thought I knew what I would see, and as pretty as Janet is, I only swing toward women if there is not a man available, so I was not interested in watching her bring herself to climax.

In the closet I found a pair of cut off shorts, a halter with wide straps, and my sandals. My underwear was in Janet's dresser, so I left the closet and headed for the dresser. When I looked up from the clothes in my hands, I realized that Janet was not alone in the bed. Jim had his face buried in her pussy and was busily lapping at her engorged clit. She had her head thrown back and was writhing in orgasmic bliss. I was stunned.

I mean, really, this was her biological father eating her pussy, and she was pulling his head against her pussy with all of her strength and writhing through an amazing orgasm. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. I knew that they had a close relationship, but had never suspected this. They were family for God's sake. I guess it was that last little bit of "Bible Belt" upbringing, but I was disgusted, shocked, and not able to think rationally.

I cleared my throat to let them know that I was in the room, and Janet opened her eyes. At first, she didn't seem to recognize me, but in a matter of seconds, she realized what I had just witnessed. She immediately started pushing Jim's head away, and after the second shove on his head, he came up for air and saw me standing there in Jamie's robe. This was obviously not something that he had planned to let me see, and he began to stammer something about being sorry that I walked in on this and all sorts of other bullshit.

"Janet, what the hell are you thinking? This is your father! Are you still drunk? There had better be an explanation for this, do you realize how sick this is?"

"Tracy, listen, the three of us need to talk about this..."

I cut him off, "Jim, I was NOT talking to you. As far as I am concerned, you have nothing to say about this. Obviously..."

Janet cut me off. "Listen, we do need to talk, but you need to get rid of Brad, and we need to really talk, all three of us. Why don't you take him to get his truck and spend some time with him, say about 2 hours, then the three of us can go somewhere and talk where mom won't hear. She and Janine will be back by then, and we can go talk. Until then, make yourself scarce, please."

Her eyes said more than that. She was really horney and wanted to do something about it. Apparently, her father was going to be the person who scratched that itch.

I went to the dresser and got a set of underwear and left, closing the door behind me. My mind was awhirl with what I had just seen. It was really obvious that Janet was enjoying herself, and I couldn't think of a guy who wouldn't want to be in Jim's place. Hell, I had been between those silky thighs myself and knew the ambrosia that dripped from Janet's sex. I almost envied Jim... almost. I couldn't help wondering whether or not this was the first time that he did anything other than look.

I had caught him looking at all three of his daughters and me many times. He was properly embarrassed when I caught him looking at me, but did not acknowledge that was he was doing was in any way wrong when I caught him looking at Janet, Janine, or Jamie.

I went back to the room where Brad was still asleep to get dressed for the day. I opened the door quietly to avoid waking him, and closed it just as quietly behind myself. We had been up late, but I am habitually a morning person, so even though we went to sleep after 4:00 a.m., I was up and ready to start my day by 9:00. I knew that Brad wouldn't wake for at least another hour and was tempted to wake him, but decided against it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.