Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 165

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 165 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tara and I finally got out of the shower and went downstairs for a bite to eat. Mom and Zack were still up in the shower because we could hear the water running.

What mom was doing was asking Zack to make love to her while she was with dad. She wanted Zack to be inside her while she sucked dad and he could watch and feel her being fucked by his big dick.

The main reason was because of Zack's huge size and she wanted to share this experience with her husband. She told him that all of us in our family often shared sex together like that.

Zack told her he would be more than happy to do it. That made mom happy. She was holding his large dick in her soapy hands as they kissed and he fondled her tits. She was cupping his balls with both hands as she told him the reason she went so spastic when he was fucking her.

"Only two other men have been where you were a while ago Zack."

"You were somehow sliding in and out of my cervix and right into my womb Zack."

"In all the years I've been married, my husband has only gotten in there twice that I can remember, and my son twice also."

"Zack, you were going in and out of my womb like it was a floodgate or something!"

"Each time you were deep inside it, I felt something so extra special happening in there." I felt it too, when my son got in there a couple of weeks ago."

"I felt it too, Jean. It did feel a lot different for me too."

" I was getting a special double massage inside your pussy hon."

" The ring from your womb was massaging the head of my dick, and your pussy was massaging the rest."

"It was really nice for me too."

"I was just afraid of hurting you at some point, that's all."

"I would never want to have that happen making love with any woman."

"That's why I don't have too many women beating my door down around here for a love session like most of the other guys."

"Sometimes, it really makes ME feel inferior to have a dick this big hon. Believe me."

"My own wife had her pussy opened a little more so we can have NORMAL sex without her always worrying if I get excited and push things or IT too far into her."

Mom was begining to realize the problems associated with a huge dick now. Things she never considered when women talk about how big their men are.

"Zack, your cum is still in my womb right now and it won't come out until I have a period or do a little special work on myself to clean it out!"

"I could actually feel you filling it with your spurts, Zack"

" It was an amazing amount of cum you shot into me."

"I just don't know how you were able to get in there past my cervix so many times like that and then fill me like that."

"Its a good thing I won't get pregnant or I would be having an instant kindergarten with all that cum you shot into me." She smiled.

I could actually feel you blasting so very deep in my female organs."

They hugged each other now. Yes, this was a special occurence for mom.

Zack was holding her a little closer to him now and leaned to kiss her.

Mom was feeling more and more at ease with him. After all, this dick in her hands was the biggest she had ever had inside her in her life. The biggest dick she ever had in her hands like this. This dick was something she had only seen in skin mags when she was younger.

Mom had managed to make him hard and she kept looking down at it to actually watch it grow in her hands to such a huge thing,

"I want to try to suck this monster Zack."

"I mean while its hard like this instead of like I did earlier while you were soft."

"There's no way I can take this whole monster, but I would like to pleasure you with what I can take, OK?"

"Sure Jean, I'd like that, but let's get out of this shower first before we freeze in this cold water!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I've been so mesmerized by your monster that I wasn't even thinking of the water."

They both got out and dried off.

It turned out they went into another unused bedroom and mom excitedly kissed this new lover and went to her knees like an awestruck teenager over a rock star.

She caressed, stroked, and did all her best manipulations on his cock before she looked up at this new lover and took him in her mouth.

It was so large around, that it was a very tight squeeze just getting past the head and down a couple inches. That was enough for her to try to pleasure this man that had fucked her deeper than any man ever. This man she knew had completely filled her womb right now, with his cum.

Mom was in a mindset to pay homage to this monster cock and she licked and sucked him the best she could. She remembered her first time with her own father, her first time with her husband, and her first time with her own son as she sucked each of THEM and took their seed into her body to filter through her whole system.

Now, somehow, she would take this man that had pleasured her inside as no man had ever reached before. She would make him cum once more and take as much of it inside her as she could on her own personal challenge.

His massive dick was really exciting her as she knelt there sucking him. Her tits were rock hard, and her pussy dripping down her thighs with her overheated passion.

Hearing Zack moan told her she was on the right track. She took him to the very depths of her throat until she almost choked. She figured a good six inches of this massive dick was mastered by her attempts.

There was little room for any tongue pleasuring because he filled her mouth so completely. She would have to depend on her erotic image of being on her knees and sucking him like a slut, and what she could manage with the underside of his dick with her sliding tongue, to give him the pleasure she hoped for.

Soon, his gyrations told her it was enough. His moans told her to watch out. His spasms said get ready. The flood was now gushing up this massive tube and down her throat in huge blasts with speed that pushed it clear down into her stomach before she realized what happened. She could actually feel the large gobs of his cum as they eased their way down her throat.

Then second and third huge spurts.She needed air, she needed a mouth rest, but not now. Not while she was making him do what she needed. Filling her mouth and body once more with this gushing glory of a man's pride.

She stubbornly held on to this jerking and spurting monster and tamed it all the while it was shooting its many gushers straight into her throat and stomach. Enough cum to quell the fires of hell, she thought. Her own husband was usually good for three, maybe four good large spurts. Her own son was good for as many as well. Zack was gushing enough to equal both of them, she thought.

Her hands had been cupping and caressing his huge balls that she now felt contracting so violently and emptying themselves in her throat.

Her stomach was actually begining to feel full!"

How much had she sucked of this man's offering?

How much could a man this size actually shoot?

Still there were smaller spurts. She backed off this massive rod and just held the tip in her mouth. This allowed her to actually taste the man she was on her knees for. The dick she was determined to master in her own personal challenge of her sexual knowledge and prowess.

Now it finally began to stop its angry spurts and she felt him start to moan again in his pleaure. He was begining to soften a bit also. She went for more. She wanted more of this massive dick in her mouth. She grabbed his hips now and forced her head as hard as she could down on this man.

Its only a cock, she told herself, just a cock like she's sucked all her married life and even her own father's before that. Her insistent urges worked to get almost a total of eight of his very thick inches into her throat now. A little more she told herself. Just an inch or two and she would win this challenge with herself!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.