Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 164

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 164 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa was all smiles as they entered the bedroom. Zack reached out his hand as Tara and I sat up. I shook it, and we ended up sitting cross legged on the bed. The smiles between Lisa and tars we'ren't lost on me either. They had both just fucked each other's main man.

"Well, Billy. At least we finally have a chance for a sit down." We all laughed as we noticed our nakedness. I think you'll find the paperwork in order. Tara is pretty good at THAT, among other things." He smiled. His smile was ingratiating and you would have to like this guy right away upon meeting him.

There are a couple of items I included that might spark your interest, Billy."

One is that I would like a gentleman's agreement with you that Tara could stay here off and on?"

"She's kind of soft on this place, and I just thought to include it in our agreement. "

"You'll also find a fair compensation for the priviledge too."

"This is one of the finer places around here Billy."

"There's not a whole hell of a lot more room to develop right now for any new projects. Though the demand is quite high."

"I've been in negotiations with the adjacent neighbor for his spread to include it as a major addition to this park."

"He has about 250 acres and it would be a really nice addition to this place, plus another hidden lake to boot."

There was a knock on the door and mom came in with a tray.

"Oh, I almost forgot Billy, I asked your mom if she could whip up a round of drinks for us?"

"Well hi, mom."

"Hi yourself."

"Where's dad?"

"Karen and her husband came and dragged him and Jack off somewhere for a while."

"Annette went with Corrie somewhere."

"I wanted to stay to get some things ready for dinner."

"I'll see you all later." she hurriedly said.

"Whoa, wait a minute mom."

I could tell she wasn't a Happy Motorist right now.

" Zack was just telling us some ideas and plans he has for this place."

" Come on, sit down a while."

I knew that was the last thing on earth she wanted to do right now.

"Yeah, come, sit down Jean." as Zack patted a spot between him and me on the bed. Mom looked at me almost with daggers for a second and then eased herself down and sat like the rest of us. Her eyes once again drifted to Zack's dick. I followed and realized that it was really large. Way thicker than mine, for sure, and probably an inch at least, longer. I caught Lisa looking lovingly at it now, also.

None of this was lost on Tara, who was looking at mom and Lisa sitting across from them. I saw her smile to herself, and figured she knew exactly what each woman was thinking.

Zack went back to plans he would have if he got this adjoining property that might even include an amusement type section for the younger kids. He was smooth. Real smooth with his words and his actions. His next series of plans included his smiling to mom and casually reaching for her to come close to him so he could caress her hardened nipples and tits. Lisa's eyes were riveted to his hand on mom.

I knew damn well she was thinking of just making love with him herself.

After Zack ran through his diatribe of wishful thinking, he smiled again and turned to mom now and leaned to kiss her. His other hand reached up to cup her tit and massaged it as they kissed. Then, his hand travelled down and massagedd her stomach and on down till he finally reached her pussy. Mom's hand went on top of his and seemed to try to stop him. His hand just stayed there until she finally eased up and he went forward and eased her completely over between his now open legs on the bed.

"You are beautiful Jean, really."

Mom was sitting there rightened because of the hardening huge dick that was being pressed up her back from behind. His hands now openly cupped her tits as he nuzzled her neck in front of all of us.

"I understand you're afraid that my size might hurt you hon?"

"Yes I am, damn it."

"You're way too big for me, Zack."

Lisa was about to say something but stopped herself.

Surprisingly, Tara leaned forward with a smile and reached down to meet Zack's hand on mom's pussy. She inched herself closer to mom and then Zack let her take over.

"I'll get you ready for him, Jean."

" I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Believe me. It won't hurt like you think."

Lisa eased off the bed and came around behind me and hugged me as we both watched Zack and Tara prepare mom for his huge dick.

Tara's hand was sliding in and out of mom's lips and she leaned forward to lick mom's nipples softly as Zack held them up. Mom's head finally seemed to relax and went back on his chest and she just seemed to resign herself that she was going to have Zack inside her anyway. I could even hear her heart beating. Tara was still licking mom's nipples and fingering her pussy at the same time. Then she raised her head with a smile and leaned forward and kissed mom on the lips and then Zack who's face was next to mom's. Tara knelt between their outstretched legs and took mom in a hug tit to tit and kissed her more passionately now. She reached for mom's hands as they kissed and placed them on her tits now. Mom was begining to moan through their kissing and actually caressing and cupping Tara's tits. My own cock was hard now. Lisa saw it from leaning over my shoulder and came in front to lean down and suck me softly in front of them. After a few minutes, she raised her head and softly said to them."I have an idea."

"Since mom is afraid of being stretched so much by Zack, why not let Billy go in her first and get her nice and wet and ready?"

"THAT'S a wonderful idea Lisa." Tara said. At this point, she had her nipple in mom's mouth but now backed away with another pretty smile.

"I'd love to see your son make love with you Jean."

"We even spoke of it earlier when he was making love with me."

"You're ready for a man right now Jean."

"Look at your nipples hon."

"Look at your deep color?"

"Feel how wet your pussy is, how tender your clit is, as Tara slipped her fingers into mom's slit once more stroking up and down inside of it.

"Yes, hon, you're ready. Make love with your son for us."

"It would be a big favor to me Jean."

"Yeah, Jean, let Billy make love and open you up for me later." Zack said softly in her ear. He was back to caressing her tits as she still sat between his legs and his raging cock pressed halfway up her back. Mom finally looked at me. I couldn't tell what she was thinking by her expression. She saw my hard cock that Lisa was stroking softly.

"Go ahead mom, make love with Billy first."

" Show them how a mother and son make good love, mom."

I reached for mom and she finally moved, We rearranged so that there was room for us to lay down.

I laid next to her and leaned over her to kiss her softly. Finally she made a move on her own and put her arm around my neck as we kissed.

Behind me, I was reaching for Tara and hoped she would understand that I wanted her to lick mom. I knew she would. I was able to reach her hand and pulled it toward mom's pussy as I continued to kiss her. Lisa was now kneeling next to Zack on the bed and he was caressing her tits as they watched.

My hard cock was laying across mom's groin as I was able to finally show Tara what I wanted her to do. It went off like a light once she figured it out.

I watched her spread mom's legs as I licked her nipples and got herself into position to lick mom now. Tara was smiling up at me as she saw me with mom's tit in my mouth and her about to put her's on mom's pussy. Mom's hands had been on my head and caressing it as I sucked her tit and now, I felt them tighten as she felt Tara's lips touch her clit. I raised my head and kissed mom before she could actually see anything, and then whispered that she was about to be licked nicely. I let her look down now and watch Tara lick her pussy and then also include my cock as it laid against mom's thigh. She took turns licking mom's pussy completely, and then sucking me deeply for a few moments.

It took some time to finally make mom go into spasms and it excited Zack. He leaned and sucked Lisa's tit and slid his finger into her pussy as he then turned to watch mom cum in Tara's mouth.

Once Tara raised her head, I began to move over and she made room for me. She then guided me into mom's soaked pussy. Mom let out a loud moan as she felt me push into her and her arms reached around me to pull me tight to her. Her legs were spread wide and I rammed her many times quickly and forced her to orgasm again with loud moans. Her eyes were closed this time and she was panting. I felt her nipples rock hard against me as I gave her one final kiss and quickly got off her.

I was hoping Zack would be ready to slide into her right now as I cleared mom's legs. Lisa had been stroking him all the while they were watching and she was the one that urged him forward quickly to enter mom. In seconds, while mom was still in her orgasm bliss from her and me, she was filled completely again.

True to her word, Tara had her hand on Zack's dick to keep him from going too deep in mom when he got too excited. Even so, it still allowed at least a good seven inches to fuck mom with. That was about my size, and I knew she would enjoy it once she realized there would be no deeper penetration.

Zack leaned over her now, and kissed her softly and told her how very nice she felt. Mom's eyes opened and she seemed to realize for the first time that he was actually fucking her, instead of me.

Then, seemingly she realized that Tara or someone was also holding his dick and stopping it from going all the way into her. She looked into his eyes and then pulled him down for serious kissing as she began to fuck up to him and moan. This would be her third cum in a short while. My cock was once again rock hard watching mom getting fucked like this. I was torn between Lisa and Tara. In a split second, I reached for Tara and she immediately knew I wanted to fuck her.

She smiled and I asked Lisa to guard Zack's dick for her. Lisa was more than happy to hold this monster dick that was fucking mom. But, she did it from behind Zack and caressed his huge balls with the other.

Tara moved up and laid right next to mom and spread her legs with a smile and guided me straight in once again, into her heavenly pussy. This time, we fucked hard and fast for a while. Her pussy caressed me continuously. She was just as excited as I was. Both her and mom moaning now as we fucked them.

Zack was still telling mom softly how nice she really felt inside and how nice making love with her was. Mom was excited now and seemed to be enjoying his fucking.

I saw her pull his lips for a nice kiss and then tell Lisa to take her hand away. She wanted all of this guy!

Tara and I slowed down and soon, Zack was completely inside mom's stretched pussy after a few deep strokes, and she moaned loudly.

"Am I hurting you Jean?"

"NOOOO. Just stay right there a moment. Stay right there." OOOOHHH."

"Only two men have ever been where you are right now."

"Please stay right there Zack."

I knew immediately that he was inside her womb.

He had passed right through her cervix and was as deep as any man had ever been inside her. I knew what this meant to mom too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.