Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 163

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 163 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We ended up sitting cross legged on the bed as we talked and the girls brought me up to date on their dad. Their family was really hopeful that this new chemo regimen would work for their dad, and he would pull through OK. Their mom, Dolly, planned to stay with him as long as needed, and keep the girls informed every other day.

I knew both girls were kind of itchy to get a dick in them by their eyes constanly looking down at mine. I told them about Lisa's and my new house being built and a few other things about how our life was, back at home. Finally, I reached for Janie since she was closer. She almost jumped to be closer and turned her lips up to me to kiss right away.

"I'd like to share this with your sister too, OK?"

"Sure, Billy. Sure."

"Remember how we did it the last time with you laying on top of her?"

"Oh yeah, that was really neat." "You mean... ?"

"Yeah, that way, each of you can share this."

"OK. Who goes on the bottom?"

"You girls pick, I don't care."

They looked and smiled at each other.

"I was on the bottom the last time Billy." Lana said.

"OK, Janie, you get on the bottom and spread your legs honey."

She quickly got into position and I got between her legs and guided my cock into her for a few strokes, just by ourselves.

It was enough to make her wet and more excited, and... she felt damn good and welcome besides. I pulled out and motioned for Lana to mount her sister. I reached over and stroked Lana's pussy as she spread her legs to mount her sister. They giggled and matched up their pussies and then their tits. I asked them to raise up so I could stuff a couple pillows under them.

When I had them in place, it raised them enough so that I could actually reach both of their pussies even better than the last time.

To be sure, I first slipped back into Janie and it was just about right. She moaned as she felt my cock filling her and I stayed in her for a while stroking. I could also feel the wetness and heat from Lana's pussy as I ground into her sister below.

Finally, I made Lana happy as I guided my dick into her. I fucked her harder so that she would agitate her sister's pussy and clit at the same time. It was fun for all three of us. It took quite a while before I got back into Janie and continued to fuck her until she screamed into her sister's ear. Their faces were tight to each other's. I could feel her tight pussy clamping even tighter as she trembled around my buried cock.

Both girls were moaning and then I knelt back a little and placed my hands on Lana's cute and rounded ass. When I felt Janie's pussy finally calm down, I pulled out and slipped into Lana as I spread her open with my hands from behind. I rammed and rammed her to excite both of them and caused Janie to even scream more excitement as she felt her sister's pussy grinding into her own as I fucked her. Lana's pussy felt wonderful as I plunged and plunged. Her moans were being muffled by her sister now kissing her. I stayed buried in her as deep as I could while rotating hard and forcing her pussy into Janie's all the while. It also helped to excite Lana's clit too.

"OOOHHH Lana honey, I'm going to cum. I'm right there in your nice pussy honey... OOOHHH"

"OOOHH Billy, go ahead, let me feel you cum Billy."

"Shoot it and then I'll suck you like Lisa does."

Her words were next to her sister's ear as her head was down while she shoved her pussy back to me.

A few more strokes and my cock let go in a massive burst in her massaging pussy. I was buried deep and I could feel all of her insides caressing my cock so nicely through my shooting.

Finally, I pulled out and laid at their side. Lana wasted no time in getting between my legs and taking my softening cock in her mouth and sucking me. I could smell their pussies quite strong now. It was an OK aroma for me. Janie came closer and leaned over me to kiss me. She was all smiles now that she had cum. I sucked her nipples as she leaned over my mouth and her sister continued to suck me.

After a few minutes, Janie took Lana's place sucking me and I sucked Lana's tits the same way. Janie was a little slicker than I thought. She had me hard in a few minutes of her really pleasant sucking and licking. She quickly got up and lowered herself down on my cock as her sister was still feeding me her nipples.

This time, it took a bit longer before we finished with a nice orgasm between us, and our lips sealed all through it. Her sister Lana caressing my shooting balls also.

I held her tight to me for quite a while after we both came. We spent time kissing and then I kissed Lana as she leaned between us with her lips ready also.

Then it was time for a rest. I was really happy the place had central air conditioning now. We could hear some moans coming from the bedroom next door, and I soon figured out it was Lisa. I had no idea who she was with, or who was left downstairs right now.

I spent time caressinng both girls and reminded them again to call us at home and also at mom and dad's. I really wanted to know the updates on their father. I told them we would be down at the camp as often as we could, but I wasn't sure how things would go with the new job.

"Well, your work comes first Billy."

"That's what our dad always said."

"AND, you have to pay for this big place too," Janie giggled as she spread her arms wide.

"Well, I'll work my ass off, just so I can come down here and make love with you two again."

Both of them smiled. I decided to lick their pussies and had each sister suck other's nipples while I made them cum one more time each with my mouth. They really enjoyed the undivided attention I was giving them, even though we could hear Lisa really into a good moaning session. I also noticed they liked the idea of kind of displaying their nice bodies in the best form too. Both had nice tits, and I knew they would turn out much like their own mother's nice rack.

Both of them offered to suck me once more before we left the bedroom, but I asked for a raincheck. I kissed both of them with love and they felt it, I guess. They both seemed sad that we would be leaving again tomorrow. Just before we left the bedroom, both girls said, "Billy?"

"Yeah hon?"

"We, I want to thank you for being so nice to us."

"Oh hell honey, I really care for both of you. You've both been really nice to me also, and I appreciate it, believe me."

"Between you two and your mom, its made things a whole lot easier for Lisa and me to get to know people around here."

"Well, I'll make sure mom calls you too Billy." Lana said. I caressed her nipple and smiled to her as we walked down the hall to the downstairs.

There was only mom and Annette downstairs when we got there. Mom came to me right away.

"BILLY, I was just about to finally come up and get you."

"What's the matter mom?"

"ITS ZACK!"

"He's upstairs right now with your new wife fucking her brains out while your father is fucking his secretary!!!"

"Billy, now he's also mentioned with his smile, that he wants ME next."

"Well mom, the way Lisa is moaning up there, I don't know if you would have any problems?"

"I just didn't know who she was in there with."

"Billy, his dick is bigger than your dad's for chrissakes."

"Before they went upstairs, he traded his secretary to your father for the both of them to suck your father and him, then they paired off and he went with Lisa."

I pulled mom close and hugged her. I winked at Annette over her shoulder.

"Mom, you don't have to go with him at all, if you feel bad about it!"

"I don't know honey. The size of his dick..."

"Look mom, if Lisa can handle it up there, I'm sure you can."

" Remember, I know the feel of both of you."

"YOU have a bit more room, mom."

"That's from having you kids, damn it. NOT A HUGE DICK LIKE THAT!"

Now she had both Annette and me laughing.

The girls came back from the kitchen and heard us talking.

"My mom fucked him once and she was sore for a week, Jean." Lana smiled.

"Only kidding."

"That's it, Billy. You better protect me or I swear, I'll never let you in my pussy again."

"Mom, all you have to do is take half of it. Not the whole thing."

My attempt wasn't flying with mom at all. She seemed to be getting serious. I went to the bar and made a deserved drink, and on second thought, spiked mom's just a little more than usual. I gave Annette hers with a caress, and then mom's.

Janie and Lana, decided to take a walk down to the lakefront. I promised them I would see them before we left. I really did want to see them again. A short while later, and after a little more anxiety from mom, dad and the redhead came down the hall from one of the downstairs bedrooms. Yes. She was a true redhead. Gorgeous is such a small word when I think of her. She was all smiles and so was dad as he too, went to the bar for a set of drinks. She came over and sat next to me and my heart stopped.

"Billy, in case you didn't know, my name is Tara."

"Well, hello Tara." (You gorgeous piece of ass.!)

"Zack was hoping to see you, but he learned you were "busy" for a while.

"He has some papers for you to sign and you can take them home for your bank and lawyers to go over, if you like."

"Oh, thank you. We were planning on leaving tomorrow afternoon or evening."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.