Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 160

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 160 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

There certainly was sexual electricity in the air now. More than any time I can remember in recent history, except for maybe our actual wedding night itself,

I could see mom standing at the other side of the bed along with Jack. Both of them naked and both knowing now, what was going to happen in the bed.

As Annette eased herself back on the bed, I knelt once again on the floor to spread her eager legs and lick her pussy.

Lisa was apparently deciding to straddle dad and I was watching as she guided his cock into her. Both of them moaning.

Annette was humping her pussy up at my mouth with soft moans as I licked her softly without any rough demands from my mouth or tongue.

I spent quite some time on her clit and I thought, actually loving her as a woman needed to feel loved when she gave herself to a man.

When I felt her pussy and hips begin to shake, I knew it was time.

I raised up and saw mom's hand reaching over to stroke Jack's cock. His in turn were caressing her tits as they watched us.

Annette was giving me a loving but urgent smile. Her pussy was soaked and spread wide open.

There was no embarrassment between any of us anymore about anything.

I leaned over her and kissed her lovingly and whispered that I was going to try to make it nice for her.

Her hands were urging me to mount her.

A minute later, I was holding my cock and guiding it into her furnace.

I heard a moan from mom directly in front of me as another moan also escaped Annette.

Mom must have felt me again as I was sliding into Annette also.

I began to pump her slowly and kissing her constanly.

After a while, I leaned down and licked her nipples and whispered how nice she felt inside and I didn't think I would be able to last long with how nice she was making me feel.

Lisa was moaning and caressing dad's chest as she rode his cock and leaning to kiss him

He was smiling and making faces as he fucked up into her.

I decided to change with Annette and rolled quickly without her realizing what was happening. Now she was on top.

That was all Annette needed.

She went into overdrive and rode my cock like a cowgirl in heat.

Her big beautiful tits were flying all over and her moans were probably heard across the county.

I reached up to corral her tits with my fingers but it was almost useless with the way she was riding me.

Soon, I said, "I'm near Annette honey. I'm almost ready to cum honey."

"OOOHHH Billy honey, I'm almost there too, please hold on a little bit longer. OOOHH Please."

Soon, I felt her pussy and lower body convulsing. Her eyes closed tight for a moment and she was there. She was holding her breath a long time and her pussy was clamped tight on my cock.

Now, with my own excitement, I just shot my cum. It just spurted without a warning this time and blasted up into her.

Now, I could finally caress her tits.

I finally pulled her down to me and we kissed as pure lovers. We actually were.

Holding her tight to me my cock slipped out and she felt my wetness against her abdomen.

She leaned up and looked down at me.

"It was absolutely wonderful Billy. Wonderful."

"It was Annette. I enjoyed this a lot."

She smiled and then like mom, slid straight down my body as she kept her smiling gaze at me.

She scooped up my softened cock and stroked it lovingly and then began to suck it.

Meanwhile, dad had pulled Lisa under him and was really pumping into her. Enough to make the waterbed really roll with waves.

Annette went with the waves as she sucked me.

By now, mom and Jack were into it. She was on her knees sucking him.

All of us were moaning with the different stages of our sex play.

It wasn't long before Jack had pulled mom up and pushed her on the bed and was about to fuck her from behind. Mom was watching Annette sucking me as Jack began to slide into her.

Our faces were close enough to kiss as we both watched each other being led to another orgasn by other people.

It was really erotic.

Mom could see what dad was doing to Lisa at the same time while she was being deeply fucked.

I asked her to lean over me so I could suck her tits.

She was more than eager for this.

Jack gave her only the few seconds it took for her to lean over me from behind and line up her tits for me. Then he went back to really fucking her while I licked her nipples, and Annette continued to suck me softly.

It wasn't long that Annette had me cumming at least in dribbles, and then mom leaned over me and kissed me upside down all through my shooting spasms.

I could still feel Jack hammering her pussy from behind.

Moments later, mom rose almost straight up as Jack forced an orgasm from her while he was moaning behind her.

Her tits were flopping rapidly that made it all the more sensuous for me to watch from underneath her.

Lisa was screaming faster, faster to dad and then a moan to match her mother's when I fucked her, as dad drove her over the edge.

It was long minutes and soft caresses by Annette and me, mom with Jack,

and dad and Lisa now that they had finished their marathon. We finally all went out to the pool to cool off and get a deserved drink.

Annette came over and sat on my lap still all excited. "Oh Billy, I had no idea you and Lisa were going to film your wedding night!"

"We wanteed it to be a surprise all the way around hon."

"Chances are, if everyone knew they were being filmed, it wouldn't have been so nice, so real."

"Lisa and I had planned the night just like it turned out, and we decided we should tape it because it was only going to be our wedding night once."

"Well Billy, the way you made love to your mom and me that night was so wonderful. So exciting for me. and I know for your mother too."

"Billy, I came and came and came all through the time we were making love honey"

"All the time you were pumping so nicely ina dn out of me."

I was also hearing my Jack as he was doing your mom too"

"I never had experienced anything that exciting before in my life honey."

"To be made love to on someone else's Wedding bed."

"It still blows my mind honey."

"I was thinking of it while we were making love a little while ago too, with all of them here."

" That is why I wanted to suck you until you came again, so I could have you completely in me."

"Then your mom put her tits in your mouth while I was sucking you and it made me cum too Billy!"

"My pussy was soaked with you and me in there, and then when I came again watching."

"Do you have any plans with your mom or Lisa tonight honey?"

"I don't know Annette, I haven't even thought about it."

"Well I would certainly like to be with you for the night honey."

Just then Jack asked dad if he would vacate his concubine restrictions so he could be with Lisa tonight!"

We all laughed as dad gave his new partner full permission to fuck his own daughter.

That meant either dad would be with mom, or if he would ask to be with Annette.

Since I had been with mom several times this week, and already made nice love with her a couple hours earlier, I thought it would be nice to make Annette happy.

"Looks like you and me kid." as I reached to cup her tit as she sat on my lap.

She smiled broadly and kissed me.

Dad realized that it would be him and mom and there didn't seem to be any problems at all now.

He looked a bit weary anyway. So did mom.

I reminded them of the trip to the camp to see the chalet tomorrow.

I said that it would take about an hour and a half to get there from our house, and it would be best if we brought a lot of groceries to save time shopping down there.

"Remember, clothes are optional at this place." I laughed.

"OK." dad said. "It looks like an early rise for all of us. "We're going to bed. TO SLEEP SWEETHEART," as he smiled down at mom.

They said good night and the women kissed.

Lisa came over and gave me an extra special lip lock and squeezed my cock firmly as she said I love you and would see me tomorrow.

Off she went with her smiling father after he too, kissed Annette.

"Oh how easy it is now to watch your own husband walk off with your daughter to go fuck her now!" Annette giggled.

"A year or so ago, and I would have shot them both."

"Now, its so different Billy, so much different for all of us and I really enjoy it honey."

"Our sex life has been so much better because of all this."

"I sincerely love making love with you Billy. From the very first time even."

"Now more than I could have ever imagined for Jack and me, and you younger kids too, Billy"

"I do too, Annette."

"I really like the idea of making nice love with all of you women, especially with mom." You know, that extra special feeling with her and only her.?"

"I feel it too with Jimmy, honey."

"I know just what you mean about it."

"Your mom and I talked a long time about it too."

"We both feel the same intense things when we make love with our own sons."

"Like you said Billy, something magical seems to happen when Jimmy and I make love. Just like your mom said too."

"Its so hard to explain."

"I agree Annette."

"The very first time mom and me made love, it was like my balls were exploding and my whole body was being transferred right into hers as we both came."

"Annette honey, the second time we made love that evening, I went right into her womb with the head of my dick."

"Both of us froze when we both felt it at the same time."

"Mom realized what had happened and begged me to stay right where I was and not to move. She said she would do the moving for both of us."

"She said that I was now closer to her at that minute than anyone ever, Annette."

"She was excited as I was telling me I was right in her womb where I came from and pleaded for me to stay right there until she could make me cum inside there."

"Annette, I was so excited bu all of this that I think my dick even grew while it was in there."

"After all the other women, including you and Lisa, I never felt what her pussy was doing to my dick all the way up and down, and something very special to the tip while it was inside her womb like that."

"Annette, mom did things so nice, we kissed as lovers and as mother and son."

Her pussy was doing things so wonderful I couldn;t believe it."

"We were holding wach other so tight."

"Me, feeling the actual place where I was conceived and grew as a baby inside her."

"What a fantastic thing it was for me, and her too."

"I came right inside her womb, Annette. So much, and for so man. many spurts, I just couldn't believe it."

"She held me tight for a long time shivering and shaking through a wonderful orgasm with me."

I stayed inside her like that while we kissed and hugged each other tight not even remembering there was still another world out here."

"Mom and me seemed to become closer than ever after that, and still seem to be."

"I just hope that Lisa doesn;t feel hurt by these feelings she knows I have for mom?"

Oh Honey, no. She won't. Not ever Billy."

"We talked about what you told her about this. She understands completely honey. She feels it too with her dad. That special something that only her and him have."

"No, don't worry about that at all honey."

each of us are and have been having special sex with our kids. Me and Jimmy, You and your mom, your father and Carol, and Jack and Lisa."

"Each of us don;t quite understand that special thing that happens to each of us when we make love like that, but it is wonderful Billy."

Annette was speaking soft and loving.

I reached to caress her nipple and leaned to kiss her. Kiss her with real and genuine love that I felt for her.

We hugged each other close for quite a while.

Then I stood and we went back into the pool for a little while.

When we got in the bedroom again, I looked at the clock. It was close to 11 PM now.

Still enough time for making love if we wanted to, and still get a decent night's sleep.

I sat Annette at Lisa's dressing table and leaned over her and kissed her from behind.

Then I took a brush and did her hair for her.

She really enjoyed this pampering. When I had it looking like something acceptable, I then cupped her tits and leaned over her to lick each nipple.

She moaned softly in my ear and then licked it.

I stood back and gave her a nice tit massage with some cream from the table. She enjoyed this also as she watched my hands in the mirror.

It reminded me of long ago when I did this same thing with mom on our second love making session.

I remembered how very much she liked it too.

After a while of this, I eased her up and carried her to the bed.

I intended to spend at least one full hour making nice love with this wonderful woman.

I added more cream to my hands and gave her a nice backrub all the way to her feet, and then turned her over and did every inch of her front.

She was delirious with pleasure overload.

I didn't go near her pussy until very last.

I only slipped my finger up and down her wet slit while I kissed her. I then straddl;ed her and asked her to play with my cock while I massaged her tits.

She was more than eager to do it.

We caressed each other like this lovingly. Her stroking and caressing my balls and me caressing her tits all over.

Finally I knew she was almost ready.

"Bring your cock up here Billy honey, let me suck you again for a little while first!" She said softly.

I smiled down at her and eased up and straddled her chest as she smiled and took me deep in her mouth.

The pillow under her head was adjusted just perfect for this.

I caressed her hair and face as our eyes locked on each other.

My cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

She loved doing this.

She had me moaning with the pleasure she was giving me now.

There was no doubt I could feel that Annette was sucking me with all her love.

I had to finally pull away or she would have me cumming in a minute.

She seemed disappointed but when I neared her pussy, she reached to guide me in with a soft moan.

Once I was deep in her, I leaned and kissed the same lips that just sucked me.

Her arms were around me as she pushed up to meet my thrusts.

"I really do love you Annette."

"I know that Billy. I love you too honey, and I'm so happy you are in me like this right now. Can we make it last for a while?"

"Sure hon. I'll try my best to hold off."

"Billy, I really enjoy sucking you. I mean it."

"Probably more than the other men in our circle." You seem to do things with me that make me want to, make me feel so erotic when I have you in my mouth."

" It always makes me so wet and I even have little orgasms while you are in my mouth honey."

I leaned up and smiled at her.

"I enjoy it with Jack, sure, but somehow its so different when I am doing it to you Billy."

"Jack likes to close his eyes most of the time when I suck him, but you like to look into my eyes when I have you in my mouth. That is really erotic for me honey."

"Especially when you're actually cumming in my mouth." "OOOHH God, Billy, Its so erotic to feel you shooting and filling my mouth and still looking in my eyes as I try to take all of you."

"You do the same thing when you lick my pussy too, Billy."

"That really makes me orgasm so wildly when I look into your eyes with my pussy in your mouth."

"Feeling and seeing what you are doing to me, is so wild."

"Watching you suck your mother's nipples while I had your dick in my mouth was so hot for me."

We were pumping slowly at each other all through this and it felt wonderful.

"Cum in me now Billy honey. Fill my pussy with your loving juice like you give to my daughter."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.