Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 157

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 157 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The sleep we all got was well deserved. For the first in a long time, we all slept in quite late.

There was no rush for early morning sex, just the comfortable feeling of all being together again.

We laid and talked for a while. The women decided they would need to go grocery shopping or we would all starve.

Dad asked if I wanted to take a ride to the new plant and get a first look see with him.

I said sure. I was anxious to get a look at what the place was like and an idea of what their systems would need.

"OK, he sid. We'll go in after lunch.

After a little chit chat dad seemed to be getting the "Needing Lisa's pussy" urge as she laid with her ass pressed into his dick.

It didn't take him long to maneuver her into the correct position to nail her from behind.

I took mom missionary and forced her to like it too.

Then we paired off for showers. Dad was nice enough to let me have my new wife back, even.

Everything seemed to be going well. All of us seeming to have the "catch up sex" we needed with mom and dad, and Lisa seemed

quite content.

Content that is until we all sat down for breakfast.

Lisa stood and went behind dad and placed her arms around his shoulders.

"Billy, I've decided to leave you hon."

"After all hon, a girl has to go for her own needs and wants in life too, these days."

"I decided last night when this hunk of a man was plowing me with that 8" dick that I was going to spend our days with me as his concubine!"

"Yes, Billy, I think its only right that I make myself completely available to dad here, when mom needs a rest."

"You're going to WHAT?"

"Yes, I figure we, Mom dad and me can all go home together and lay out plans on how to spend a few million bucks the proper way in malls and all those shops on line for new clothes and nice trips."

Now she was caressing dad's hair softly as she looked at me.

"Besides Billy hon, your dad has a half inch more dick to give me when he comes to visit in the new house I'M keeping."

"So Billy, you can stay down here and start that new job working for our dads while I stay back home and take turns fucking both of them with mom."

Then to piss me off all the more, mom piped in and said, "Yeah Lisa, we can each take three days on our backs and three days off. Then we can go shopping after we service dad and your dad."

"Why even bother with a half inch smaller dick Lisa?" dad added.

"I have enough dick to satisfy both of you pretty women." he smiled up at Lisa who was now caressing his face and pressing her tits into his head as she stood behind him.

"You're so right dad. I love that full 8 inches, how about you mom?"

"Honey, I've ALWAYS loved that 8 inch sausage in me from the very begining."

"No more small dicks for Lisa or me," mom said.

"How much do you figure our pussies and cooking are worth per week dad?" Lisa asked.

"Well, how about a grand a week for openers. BJ's extra of course."

"Sound fair mom?" Lisa asked.

"Sure honey, IF its tax free?"

"My pretty pussy is worth at least that much."

"Of course we WILL visit you down here Billy, maybe once a month. " mom said.

"I'm going in the pool and forgetting I learned how to swim."

I grabbed my coffee and walked out to the tune of their laughter behind me.

It was about fifteen minutes later that mom came up behind me in my deck chair and reached down to pinch my nipples as she whispered in my ear.

"Last chance for some nice wet pussy this morning before we cover it with tight shorts and blouses to go shopping and give it away like sluts?"

"Your about to be ex wife is in the middle room sucking your father right now."

"You want your's here or in the bedroom?"

Her fingers were caressing my nipples softly making them as hard as any woman's.

Then I felt her tits on both sides of my head and she massaged me with them.

"OOOHHH, I can see that you like my tits next to your face? Your dick is springing up nicely."

"These nipples could use a good licking if you're interested too?"

She lowered her lips next to my ear and said, "I'm really in the mood for paying back the nice time a 7 1/2" dick gave me last night?"

More tit rubbing on both sides of my head.

"Yes, I can almost hear my wet pussy screaming for a nice 7 1/2" dick."

Finally I rose and turned to her.

She was naked as I thought.

I reached for her and kissed her. In seconds, she had my pants down to my ankles and trying to get them off my feet.

The sun was already beating down hot and it was not even 11.

After another kiss we went into our bedroom again and she laid on the bed with her pussy wet and waiting.

Her fingers tracing it seductively.

"I love you inside here Billy honey."

"Right now, I need you in here."

"Its really erotic for me to know my husband's dick is probably inside YOUR new wife right now while I'm looking at your dick."

"Knowing that her words were making my own cock harder and harder as she watched it bobbing.

Mother and son. Lover to lover.

I leaned over her and kissed her as she guided me into her.

"OOOOOHHHH Billy! You feel wonderful honey."

. I stayed deep in her as we ground our hips forcing my cock in all directions inside her once again. After long minutes we changed to soft pumping and finally the urgent need for faster and harder as I watched and felt her orgasm rip through her.

I hadn't cum yet and I turned her over and took her from behind just as deep if not deeper as she pushed excitedly back to me. Within several minutes, I was spurting hard into her and holding her tits with both hands under her as my cum raced through my cock into her.

We laid for quite a while just holding each other and not speaking a lot.

Finally she said, "It's going to be a whole different life for all of us now Billy."

"Things dad and Idreamed of, things we hoped for, for you and Carol, and now Lisa, all of them can happen now honey."

"We weren't poor before honey. We saved and invested a lot of your dad's income over the years."

"He's made a very good living honey."

"We made budgets for our family through the years, and they worked out well for the most part."

"That's how we gave you the money for your new house."

"Your dad wants to go over some pretty important details with you this afternoon honey."

"Aside from going to the new offices today, there are things you need to know honey."

"I'll let him talk with you about it all."

Then she sat up and leaned over to caress my softened cock.

"I hope you know we were only razzing you a little this morning honey?"

"I know mom. I can handle it."

"I just wanted to act like a little kid for a while and run away."

"BUT, I'm going to make Lisa pay in spades for wanting to desert me for a lousy 1/2 inch!!!"

We both laughed as she leaned down and took me in her mouth.

"Watch me suck you honey. Watch me love you with my mouth."

"This is a big part of our love Billy. Sucking my own son like this with all our freedom is the biggest turn on for me honey."

"Lisa, Carol. Annette all agree with me honey, how erotic it is for each of us to share this open and loving sex with the men we truly love"

"My mind is spinning right now just knowing my husband is fucking your wife while I'm about to suck you and take your seed into my body at the same time."

"It makes us women have a much deeper bond honey. Knowing each of us have all our partners shared inside us like this."

"Your dad has said that it makes him and Jack feel something like that too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.