Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 154

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 154 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Soon, the film showed mom and jack at one side of our bed and dad with Annette on the other.

Lisa and I were standing in front of them and kissing them, and both of us getting ready to lick and suck them.

That was ehen I raised up and asked mom to stand.

I knelt in front of her again and asked her to open her legs and enjoy me and watch her son suck her pussy on the film.

Mom was moaning loudly now as she was watching and feeling me duplicate my licking her pussy.

her pussy was wet and her aroma was intoxicating as I licked all I could reac, just as I did in the film.

Lisa had stayed on their couch and was softly stroking dad as they both watched us and the film.

Dad was really excited now with his moans too.

He knew he would be next with Lisa.

I stole a glance over my head and knew it was almost time to lay mom down now, and slide my cock into her again. Just like the film.

I rose and kissed her, and she hugged me tight. Half an orgasm was in my mouth.

This was the first time in deliberately stopped her from completing any orgasm.

I leaned her over the end of the coffee table so she could watch herself being fucked by her own son on the screen.

Just as I was entering her in the film, I guided my cock into her from behind now.

Mom jumped and screamed with her pussy feeling so agitated by my mouth already.

She was extremely excited now, as never before.

Mom was almost screaming and moaning as she was both watching and feeling herself being fucked again by me.

I was also getting the double pleasure of watching myself begin to fuck mom on the film. Remembering the nice things I was whispering to her then, I did the same now.

I cupped her hanging tits and said that I loved her. I loved my cock in her wet pussy. How I loved fucking her.

I said all these things softly as she moaned loudly.

Her head flew back in an effort to try to kiss me and she screamed again as my cock stabbed into her deeply again.

"Oh my God Billy. This is where you were telling me you were leaving your Wedding Night cum in my honey." Mom moaned loudly.

Her pussy was ramming back at me for all my cock she could get into her right now.

Watching herself being fucked by me on the screen as I was actually fucking her again was almost too much for her senses to absorb.

Her pussy wa wet and felt so very nice as I rammed her harder now, knowing just about when I came in the film.

Both Lisa and dad's heads were constantly turning between watching us and the screen.

Soon, I was there. I reached under for mom's tits and pulled her back toward me as my cock let loose up into her.

"Take my cum mom. I'm filling your pussy again like the movie."

She was struggling to get more cock in her now. Humping up and down and moaning and writhing with complete abandon as she fucked me with all her passion.

I refused to let loose of her tits as I held them tight while I was shooting deep in her wonderful pussy.

She was delirious now with pleasure and sensual overload with the sights on the screen.

Watching herself getting fucked on our Wedding bed, and now for real too.

I was fucking into her with a faster speed now as I began cumming.

I leaned forward as I finished cumming in her and whispered, " Suck my cock mom. Suck me in front of all of them now."

In seconds, mom spun on her shaky knees and dove for my cock hungrily and engulfed me completely.

She was flushed and so excited.

Dad was raging hard as Lisa was kissing him. His hand was on her tit and he knew the sequence was his turn coming up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.