Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 153

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 153 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

When I awoke several hours later, my hand was being held by Lisa cupping her tit.

Somehow, she realized I was now awake and turned to me for a nice kiss.

Lana was sleeping on her stomach with her cute rounded tanned ass looking so inviting for my hard cock.

I was about to move between Lisa's legs, but she whispered for me to give it to Lana. That we could have each other always.

She smiled to me as she grasped my cock and made sure it was nice and hard.

"Go give this to her honey. Like you do to me in the morning."

I smiled at her and remembered that I hadn't fucked Lana last night.

I got out of my side of the bed and went to her side.

I softly crept between her legs and knelt there. My cock was bobbing up and down as I studied her cute and inviting ass.

I was barely touching her thighs with my knees

Lisa leaned over and took my cock in her mouth to make sure I was nice and wet and also nice and hard.

She pulled away and nodded to Lana. "Go for it baby." she whispered.

Her own nipples were rock hard with her own excitement.

I knelt lower and then aimed my cock to where I could feel her pussy opening from behind.

I slid in in one long slow push and filled her.

Lana let out a small scream and then a moan as she felt herself being so quickly filled like this inside.

Her face was in her pillow as she slowly awakened to realize it was me fucking her.

Once she became accustomed to it, she kept her head in the pillow and pushed her needing pussy back to me as if to offer herself.

I fucked her slowly and deeply for quite some time as Lisa rose and kissed me and lowered her fingers to caress my cock as she watched it slide in and out of another woman's pussy.

Lana was becoming wetter and wetter and we were both getting close to the edge.

We were grinding and rotating against each other as we fucked ourselves into nice orgasms deep within her wonderful tight pussy.

She now had all the cock I was able to give her.

I finally pulled out and reached to turn her over to kiss her.

Her arms flew around me and she kissed me hard.

"OOOHH Billy, that was so nice. So nice."

"I felt you so very deep inside me cumming like that. OOOOHHHH"

I kissed her again and then laid to her side as Lisa moved over.

I cupped and kissed her tit and nipple.

My fingers slid to her pussy and slid up and down her filled slit.

She enjoyed this after sex massage of her pussy a lot.

It really did feel nice making love with her.

There was a definite and certain innocence about her.

After a long while, Lisa began to pull me from the bed and urge us into the shower.

We had a lot to do today before we left.

We finally went downstairs to meet the other coupled overnighters.

There seemed to be contentment all around as they smiled at us.

The women were busy making breakfast as the men made small talk.

We planned to leave about noon, rather than later this evening to drive ahead of a nasty storm heading our way this evening.

After breakfast, the men left because they already had their shooting range appointments scheduled. The women chatted and made sure we all had each other's phone and home addresses.

"At the least, I said, we MUST have a get together at our new place before the winter sets in."

They all agreed.

I noticed Dolly continually glancing down at my dick when she didn't think anyone was noticing.

Her hardened nipples were also a dead giveaway.

Lisa came to me in the kitchen as we were bringing in trays.

"Take her upstairs quietly Billy"

"Fuck her quick. She's needing you one more time."

"You saw it too honey?"

"Honey, us women don't miss much."

She reached down and cupped my balls and said, :"Empty these in her honey. She needs it."

She caressed them lovingly.

"It would be easier if you got to her ear honey. The others would know right away if I made a move."

"OK, Billy Boy. I'll pimp for you."

She smiled at me as she walked back out to the patio.

I was already upstairs when I heard the creak of a floorboard in the hall.

In seconds, Dolly was in my arms and we fell to the bed wordlessly.

My hard cock was already aiming for her needing pussy and she quickly guided me into her.

This time it was for needed sex release. A need to be partners just once more.

The need to leave each other with this memory of each other.

We fucked hard and fast. Only slowing when we were nearing our orgasms and looking into each other's eyes.

Long minutes later and many kisses, I pulled out of her.

She went for my softened cock once more and sucked me on her knees.

I could see our juices flowing all down between her thighs.

Her eyes were sparkling as she sucked the cock that just made her cum so nicely.

After a while, I pulled her up and kissed her to taste both of us on her lips.

We hugged and it felt nice with the quietness. Only our breathing and satisfaction of nice sex we just had.

I cupped her tit and kissed her once more before we cleaned up and silently walked back downstairs.

Lisa had been keeping the others busy with chatter.

We offered and gave them our remaing steaks and other food, rather than cart it all home.

We also knew these two families didn't have all that much money either, with Dolly's husband being so sick for so long.

They were grateful, and seemed sad that we were leaving. So were we.

We all knew we had made nice friendships here.

Finally, a round of hugging and kissing and they left Lisa and I to finally be all alone.

It was about 11:30 by the time we had everything packed and rechecked the place.

I was glad that she reserved a couple of bottles of soda for the trip in case the stops were far and few between.

We left our phone number with the old gent at the gate house and reminded him we were really interested in buying the chalet.

He shook hands and hoped we enjoyed ourselves while there. We assured him we did.

He followed us out on the porch and said, "Looks like a nasty one coming in from the south."

"We hope to beat it before it does catch up."

We hopped into the SUV and were finally on our way home.

Lisa had remembered to call both our parents before we left to tell them we were leaving and should be at our place sometime around 7.

IF the weather held for us.

Both of us were feeling quite the same about having to leave this place, but we were also eagerly looking forward to our brand new life together ahead of us.

Both of us were relating how we felt making love with the different people and some of the things we did when we were with them.

Lisa's head was on my lap, with my hand caressing her tit as we talked and I drove.

We both talked about and agreed that we really like making love with other people like we have been doing, and how nice it was when the both of us got back together afterwards.

Yes, it was really nice to share lovemaking with other women and watching and feeling them have their orgasms while you were in them. Each the same, but so very different at the same time.

I knew it was the same for Lisa and other women to experience us men and the way we each made love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.