Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 152

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 152 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I knew that Lisa had showered before she came in the asn excited Lana. It was a common practice among all of us at hometo take frequent showersto avoid odors and possible nasty germs from infecting mostly the women.

"Oh honey, its been so nice here."

"I thought the other place was paradise, but this, this... its really tops Billy Baby."

I was laying on my side with Lisa and Lana facing me on theirs.

I leaned close and kissed my new bride.

"Are you in a hurry baby?"

"No BillyNot at all."

"Lana might be though. Poor girl got left out of most of the fun tonight."

"Well honey, I would really like to make love with my own new bride right now, OK?"

"I promise I will make nice love with you too, Lana."

"OK Billy." Still a little downtrodden.

"Honey, I mean it. Its the reason I asked Lisa to have you with us for the rest of the night."

"Sure Billy, I understand about you neing newlyweds and all."

"It seems that our families have sort of hogged you and Lisa since you got here."

"That's about right honey, " Lisa said.

I reached over and dimmed the table lampand then reached for my lifetime partner.

We began a sioft and loving kiss as her arm surrounded me.

So many times now. So many times we had made lovewith each other.

I moved over on top of Lisaand we gyrated our bodies together. My hard cock wasn;t in her, but pressed tightly to her grinding mound.

I reached over and pulled Lana closer to us and leaned to kiss her too.

"Billy honey, you want to try with me on top of Lana?"

Her pussy grinding stopped momentarily waiting for my answer.

"OOOOHHHH, Would you like that too Lana?"

"Oh yeah, Billy!" as her eyes lit up.

"It makes me real hot too Billy. Feeling your nice cock fucking me while my pussy is grinding into another pussy." Lisa smiled.

"Yeah Billy, its a lot of fun."

Lana was happy now that she would be included.

Lisa knelt up with my behind her and made room for Lana to lay under her.

They kissed and then Lisa raised and turned her head for a kiss from me.

Once they were tit to tit, pussy to pussy, Lisa raised herself for me to enter her warm wet pussy.

I didn't quite have the energy for serious fucking right now, as I hoped for.

Lisa and I did find a nice easy pace anyway.

As Lisa moved her head to the side, I was able to lean over her shoulder and kiss Lana too.

The girls were happy to grind their pussies together and feeling Lisa being fucked at the same time.

This seemed a real nice way to share 3 way sex.

Lisa's pussy felt wonderful squeezing me as she also ground her mound into Lana's.

The women were really enjoying this a lot.

"Fuck me harder honey. Shove your big cock deep in me baby. It really feels nice."

I went into Lisa deeper now. I ground my hips hard around her ass knowing it was forcing her pussy into Lana's.

They were back to kissing and caressing. Lana watching my face too as she felt me fucking Lisa.

She was softly moaning how wonderful it all felt on her pussy.

I leaned and kissed Lisa's neck and told her how wonderful she felt too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.