Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 149

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 149 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I awoke with my arm around Lana and Dolly's arm around me, as we laid on our sides. Dolly's pussy pressed tightly to my ass. This type of sandwich was almost a bit too uncomfortable, as sexy as it might look.

My cock was stirring for a needed piss.

It was pressed up against the ass crack of Lana. How was I going to crawl out of this situation withour waking them, I wondered?

The gentle covering and caressing of my hand on Lana's tit was the answer. She was already awake I guessed and probably waiting for me to wake as she held my hand to her tit. She was nassaging her nipple and tit with my hand.

I liked the feeling of her soft tit filling my hand. It was different than Lisa's or mom's. Even Carol's. All tits that I was really familiar with. Lana's were a bit firmer, though full, they were probably a size smaller than Lisa. I whispered in her ear "Good morning." Her hand quickened on mine. Now, I was capturing both her squished tits in one hand, Her nipples were rock hard.

"I have to really piss hon. I hate to disturb this nice peaceful minute, but I have to piss."

"If I move the other way, I'll wake your mom too early."

Silently she eased out of her side of the bed and stood.

"I have to go myself, anyway." She smiled. She let me piss first as she watched. Her eyes were riveted on my cock as it streamed into the toilet. I noticed Lisa, Carol and the other girls always liked to watch a guy piss too. I was done in only a minute, and lowered the seat for her. I washed my hands and leaned to kiss her as she sat down and immediately let go with a loud stream.

I leaned to kiss her as she pissed. Then I decided on a shower and asked if she would join me. I knew it was really early; probably too early for her liking.

I started the shower and she actually did join me with a smile. We washed each other and she spent some time caressing my cock. She really seemed to like caressing it, and feel all its parts. I smiled down softly at her when she looked up at me with my cock still in her hands. Her firm tits didn't sag and looked even more sensual wet and soapy, with their hard nipples.

"Want to make love hon? She shook her head yes and looked down at my cock again. I did her back and washed most of her and even caressed her pussy with the bar of soap. She liked this attention. I knew it was new for her. I turned her around and caressed her soapy tits for a while as I kissed her neck. The spray of warm water felt nice.

Then I dried her off as well as myself. I sprinkled some after shave and she really liked that. We quietly went into the other upstairs bedroom so we didn't wake her mother.

I liked this girl a lot. I liked her mannerisms or at least the way she carried herself. She seemed a bit reserved or thoughtful most of the short time I knew her. She was standing with her back to the bed as I turned back to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she pressed her pussy into my half hard cock as she too, put her arms around me.

I realized she didn't seem to like the tongue kissing too much. I caresed her head and hair as I guided her down to lie on the bed. I arranged her with her knees raised as told her I really would like to lick her pussy and make her cum.

Her smile really broadened when I said this, and her wet pussy opened even more as I looked down at it. I kissed up and down her inner thighs and nibbled right up ti her outer lips. Then I licked into her slit and spread it with my tongue from the bottom up to her clit.

She was moaning softly and saying how very nice it felt. Her body was shivering. I raised my head and told her to just relax and enjoy this from me.

My fingers continued to caress her inner thighs as I licked her and then concentrated on her clit. Once I started to flick and suck it she really moaned and thrashed. Then I buried my tongue into her and rode out her orgasm. I sucked her pussy as she flowed and shook. Her hands were all over my head as she moaned. My fingers were teasing her nipples all the while.

Then, quickly, I stood and leaned over her while aiming my cock straight into her while she was still high with her orgasm, and her legs spread wide. Her soaked pussy was gaping in invitation for me. Yes! She was ready for a man right now.

She let out a loud moan as she felt me fill her so suddenly and her arms held me tight to her as I began to fuck her hard.

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh God! Oh Oh. were all the sounds she could make as I kept fucking her. Her tits were really hard and her eyes were closed as I raised up and looked at this beauty who was giving herself to me completely right now.

My cock was in a warm wet vise. I felt her pussy clasp me again and knew she was about to cum again. Both of us were moaing into each other's ear.

This time, I smothered her mouth with mine and buried my cock and met her there with my own cumming deep inside her. It was really wonderful. Her body gyrating and moaning to match. She was really letting go right now. Even though she was about three years younger than me, she felt like a grown woman. I could feel our juices slipping out past my cock and down to coat my hanging balls as we kissed.

Then I broke the kiss, and trailed my lips to her neck and then her nipples. I eventually trailed all the way down to kiss her soaked pussy once more just to taste the sex of both of us that we just had.

I thought that if this was hot enough for the women to do so often, then I would see what it was like also.

The minute my tongue reached near her clit again, she screamed and flew into another humping orgasm. This time, I sucked her pussy hard while she came with even more fluids into my mouth.

I rode it out with my mouth sealed to her pussy.

Once she calmed down, I laid on the bed next to her for a while and told her how nice it was for me. Her arm went around me as she turned on her side and pressed her hot body into mine.

"It WAS nice Billy."

"Really. I had these really nice things happening inside that I never felt quite like this."

"I know when I have an orgasm, Billy, but this was so different this time."

"I haven't had sex with many men Billy."

"Just a couple guys here that are around my age that I've liked since last year, and my d..."

"Your father?"

She stared at me and then realized that I somehow understood. She shook her head yes.

"Its OK Lana. I make love with my mom, and Lisa makes love with HER dad too!"

"You DO?"

I shook my head yes now. For quite a while now. For both Lisa and me."

"I also make love with her mother, while she makes love with my father too!"

"My dad... My dad's been... He's been really sick the past few months. Really sick." she said sadly.

"He's with my grandma for these two weeks we're here, so she can care for him now."

"We were going to cancel out coming here, but he insisted we come anyway."

"So that's why my mom and my sister are kinda alone here right now. Except for my Aunt Corrie."

I was caressing her beautiful hair as she talked.

"I hope your dad gets well soon."

"He might have to go in the hospital again for surgery soon. "We're not sure"

" That's why we're not staying the whole summer."

"It depends though."

" We, my sister and me, might stay on with Aunt Corrie, if mom wants to go back home alone with dad."

My hand slid down and I cupped her tit and caressed it softly. She really seemed to appreciate this attention to her body. I sensed a deep need from her.

"I'm glad that I was able to make you feel nice Lana."

"OH, you really did Billy."

"I hope you will want to do it again with me?"

"Sure hon, anytime. We'll be here a couple more days."

"Just come up here to our place, or if you want to when you see us down at the lake."

"Whenever you would like to. Lisa doesn't mind at all hon."

My cock was only half hard and it slightly bobbed as she looked down at it.

"I would like to suck you Billy, before we get up to leave."

"I enjoy doing it. Sometimes I think of my dad when I do it for the men around here."

I leaned and kissed her and she eased down on the floor and knelt between my legs.

"I really do enjoy doing this a lot."

"Feeling a man so hard like this."

"Especially knowing now, how it feels so nice inside me."

Then she took me into a nice orgasmic world and held my cock tight in her mouth as she felt me cumming. Her tongue was slithering all over my cock inside her mouth. Really nice.

Yes. She did have experience, I thought. She kept me in her mouth until I was soft and then smiled up to me.

"Hope you liked it Billy. I was paying you back for the nice way you made me feel."

"Honey, it was perfect. I felt really nice and I wasn't expecting you to hold onto me that long either. THAT was a nice thing to do."

"My dad taught me that Billy. I love him and I love making love with him. Now that he's been so sick, he can't."

There was a deep sadness in her eyes as they teared up. I hugged her and then we went down the hall to see if her mom was awake.

There was an instant surprise as we opened the door to only see Lisa's ass raised up and her head buried into Dolly's pussy.

We were surprised because we didn't even hear any noises at all. There were soft moans coming from Dolly. Lana went to her mother's head and leaned to kiss her while she was being pleasured by my brand new wife.

Lisa didn't miss a lick as she mumbled for me to fuck her right now. What could a newly married guy do?

I hoped I could fulfill her wish even though only five minutes before, I was emptied real nice by Lana. I got up on the bed and leaned down to lick the upraised pussy of my new wife. I planned on the erotic stall act until my cock could respond more to her liking. She liked the idea of getting her pussy licked while she was licking another's any damn way! It was too hard to try to lick her clit in this position, so I laid on my back and let her pussy do the work over my mouth, as my hands caressed her soft ass cheeks. Once again, I sealed my mouth to her pussy. The special feeling of having my own wife's loving pussy in my mouth was really nice.

Now, there were two women screaming as they orgasmed.

I heard Dolly's screams being muffled so that meant that Lana must be covering her mouth with her own again as her mother was cumming. Either that, or shoving her nice tit into her mother's mouth. It was several minutes before Lisa sat back and really pressed her pussy all over my face. She was soaked. She was also moaning how nice her pussy was feeling along with her tasting Dolly's too!"

Its a good thing I was already conditioned to the women around me acting slutty like this. All these debauched orgies and encounters would make a normal man want to write a book! At least to clear his good name!

There were smiles all around now, and Lisa said her guy, Sammy had to rise and leave early to get his own bride to the doctor for an important appointment.

Lisa, of course, didn't argue with him. Her pussy needed at least an hour's rest anyway, from his 9" overly fat dick.

Since Lana and I already had a nice shower, we went down to prepare something for breakfast as Lisa and Dolly took theirs.

I noticed a distinct difference in Lana now, that she had watched Lisa nosediving into her mother's pussy, and remembering that I told her we both fuck our parents on a regular schedule. I think she felt a lot more safe now that their darkest secrets were out to Lisa and I, and we openly accepted it.

Now, she realized she had partners in her crimes and misdemeanors, along with those of her sister whom I fully intended to conquer some time later this day.

It was about twenty minues later that Dolly and Lisa came down. Both refreshed and both giggling about all our adventures last night and this morning. Both with hardened nipples poking up. Dolly was amused as Lana explained how nice I made love to her earlier.

Then she mentioned that she told me about her father being sick. Dolly elaborated by saying that he might have the big "C."

"I want to leave the girls here with my sister Corrie."

"There's no sense on wasting their summer."

"There's not a whole lot they can do at home, anyway." she said.

"I expect that I'll be able to continue to come down on weekends though."

"It all depends on what the doctors say at the next visit later next week."

"This, This place, as she spread her arm, helps us deal with it a little better."

"It helps us forget for a little while what might be facing us at home."

"The girls have been wonderful help for me and with me."

"Paul and I haven't been able to make love for almost 8 months now."

"The poor guy can't even get a hard on with all the medications he has to take.

"That's why it has meant so much for each of us down here."

"At least for this little while."

I smiled at her and then Lana.

"Well, I enjoyed making love with both of you last night and today.

"I hope we can do it again before we leave?"

"Why sure Billy. Sure."

"You're a damn good lover, just like my sister said you were."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.