Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 148

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 148 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We took the blanket down and spread it a decent amount of privacy space from other couples.

Lisa and I took erotic turns at spreading the oil on each of us, then laid down on our stomachs for a while.

It wasn't long before the two sisters we met the day before were passin by. Apparently, the older woman with them was their mother. They both stopped for a friendly chat. Long enough for me to raise a hard on that made it impossible for me to roll on my back or sit up. These sisters were Playboy material. no doubt.

Their mother wasn't half bad either. Then it dawned on me that she was Corrie's sister!

"You're Corrie's sister, aren't you?"

"Her one and only." she smiled.

"Of course, we both have a brother too."

Now, I inched way over to the very edge of the blanket as Lisa offered them a place to sit so they wouldn't be on the hot sand.

My cock was still rock hard as the two sisters came even closer and sat near me.

I let the women all gab, and closed my eyes.Lana, the older sister smiled down at me and reminded us that there was going to be some music in the community center or on the beach tonight. Both Lisa and I said we would that a walk down, ONLY if she promised to dance with me?

"Well, why do you think I reminded you to begin with?" she smiled again.

Oh Shit! Just looking a foot away at her trimmed brown pussy only a foot away was anough for me to want to suck the sand under me. She was sitting with her legs up and holding her knees in her arms. There was no doubt her pussy was glistening with her juices. Her nipples were hard too. This girl was really a gorgeous babe. I knew she was sitting like this deliberately.

I promised myself then and there to learn all there was to know about country dancing from her tonight.

We told them we would probably have a late dinner and then come to the dance. She changed her position and then kind of knelt up to scrape some sand off her ass. This caused her pussy to move back and forth right in front of my face, and as if she hadn't realized what she was doing because she was looking bacl over her ass as she dusted her ass off.

One fine ass also. Once again, I had all I could do from leaning about a foot forward and licking the pearls of juice all over her mound and slit.

Her sister Lana, was facing mostly toward her mother and Lisa.

There was no doubt she was coming on to me. When Lisa turned back to me, she realized right away what was going on. She gave me a look of exasperation and then a little smile because she knew I was probably laying on a hard on,

After a few more minutes of chit chat, they all rose and said they would see us later. Corrie's sister looked down with a smile and said, "Maybe we'll have a chance to dance a little Billy?"

" I hope so." as I looked up and saw her mouth watering trimmed pussy spread just enough to make my eyes widen. I was really liking this nudist lifestyle more and more right now. Three absolutely gorgeous women all standing in front of me like this naked! There were many others around, but these three were a whole cut above the rest.

They waved good bye and sauntered off down along the lake. I watched each of their asses for quite some time before Lisa coughed a little attention.

"They'll kill you Billy!"

"They'll eat you up."

"They'll drain your dick for a week Billy!"

"I'll bet your dick is buried all the way into the sand Billy?"

"I'll bet you need a trip with me up to those bushes Billy?"

All I could do was give Lisa a silly grin.

"Come on husband, the bushes are closer than our cabin..."

Then she covertly shadowed me until we reached the high hedges and knelt down like the loving wife she was, and eradicated my raging hard on into a dribbling little wimp.

We noticed and heard some other rustling further down the hedges and knew someone else was being serviced by one of these kindly ladies.

We went back to the blanket and talked for quite a while as we took turns getting well done on both sides by the sun. We thought back to when we first got together, our first this, first that. The nightmare of the night her brother and Carol were attacked. The night I made the baby in Nikki. We realized we already made a lot of important memories in the past couple years. Most of them really nice ones.

Corrie and Phil walked by and smiled. They also wanted to remind us of the dance.

"It's a cum as you are affair, but some of us put on cowboy hats and boots." Phil said.

"Sometimes we even have partner raffles for the night too."

They will pull out a dozen women, then a dozen men's names for the partners."

"BUT," Phil smiled, "Sometimes there's a nightmare waiting at the other side of the draw."

As you can see, there are quite a few women here that you wish would put there clothes BACK ON!"

"Lisa and I already said that." I laughed.

"Hey" Corrie laughed, "There are quite a few of the men around here that should never go naked also."

"Especially like that fat slob over there with the dinky dick." She giggled. Lisa afreed.

"Well," Phil added, "You can always back out by claiming food poisoning or something."

"OR, our periods," Corrie laughed.

I casually brought up Corrie's sister and her daughters.

"That's Dolly. "She IS a doll isn't she?"

"I wish MY tits looked like hers!" She lifted her D cup tits and said hers were too large.

"Hers are a real nice C cup, damn it."

"Yours are just fine honey." Phil said.

"I love them just the way they are. "Billy seemed to be having no problems with them either, did you Billy?"

"Hell no, Phil. They ARE beautiful. I am not exagerating." I smiled.

That seemed to mollify Corrie. At least for now, as she let her tits drop from her hands.

"She looks a lot like you, Corrie." "Really beautiful."

"So are her daughters." I said.

"Funny you mentioned them," she laughed.

"They're each hoping to win you tonight if we have the raffle."

"Uh Oh, I guess I just have too much competition for my Billy here, at this place." Lisa laughed.

"Don't worry honey, there's enough Major Dicks here for us women." Corrie smiled.

"Remember, we'er all here for freedom and a lot of sex." She smiled.

We invited them up to our cabin for lunch and a little 'Afternoon Delight."

It was like something automatic, when we rose to gather our stuff and leave. Corrie sidled up next to me, and Lisa went up next to Phil as we started for the cabin. I liked the idea of watching Lisa's ass ripple as she walked ahead of us. The women made some sandwiched and brought them into the cooled living room with a couple of beers.

It wasn't long after we finished before Lisa made the first move and simply pulled Phil's hand to follow her into the first downstairs bedroom. After a non chalant look from Corrie, there was no shyness as we both rose and went to the upstairs bed once again.

All of us made love for about two hours and rested. All of us taking showers and then coming back into the living room. It was so UN strange! Both of us guys had just made love with each other's wife, and went on with conversations as if we just had a cup of coffee. I noticed the same type of feeling with the women too.

I realized they too, were getting their needs filled as well as us guys. Not even a second thought as Corrie reached over in my lap and caressed my half hard cock as we talked. There was hardly a giggle as Lisa bent over Phil and began to suck him a few minutes later while Corrie's arms reached to pull me to her for a passionate kiss. Sitting on a couch across from my sucking wife.

It was erotic for me, and I realized, Corrie too, to watch Lisa suck him and his going into an orgasm finally, into her mouth. I knew Corrie was enjoying this live sex show by her firmer stroking of my own cock, and her hard nipples, as she watched her husband cum just a few feet across from us.

Watchign her husband caresing MY wife's hair as she swallowed his cum. Then, it became my turn to feel Corrie's lips closed around my own cock as they watched us.

I realized the idea that other couples like us, enjoyed watching others having sex, and especially their own partners. That was the magic of places like this nudist camp. Free and open sex, as much as you wanted, with just about anyone you wanted.

The girls smiled to each other and giggled that they liked the idea of having each other's husband's cum in them.

"Sister sluts." Corrie laughed.

It wasn't far from the actual truth, the way the people acted in private, though. Both of them giggling as they went into the kitchen for more beer. Lisa tipping my hand and telling Corrie that I wanted to get into both her neices. Corrie saying that it would probably happen because they were interested also.

"They were giggling about your husband this morning," Corrie was telling Lisa.

"Uh Oh, you mean I might have to find my own partner tonight?" Lisa smiled. We laughed and Phil reeled off some possibilities. They finished the beer and went back to their own cabin to rest for a while before a late dinner. They would meet us down at the center later.

This was only the first real day at this place, and already we have both had sex with about four different people. Still, absolutely no problems and it seemed to really make Lisa happy with this freedom thing too.

We each knew of our own love, and all our experiences with everyone back home could never threaten our love and new marriage.

If anything, it had taught each of us a LOT of experience in sex, and a deeper mutual feeling for ourselves as we each shared these experiences with each other. Lisa had mentioned several times that all these things had made her feel that much closer to me.

I doubted many other couples or even singles our ages could claim the experiece both of us already had!

Like the other couples, Lisa and I liked watching each other having any kind of sex with other partners. We talked about it while I was inside her, and it made our own sex last even longer as we described how each of us felt with my cock in another woman, or her having another cock in her. Especially if we could look into each other's eyes at the same time. That was the hottest part of it all for us. I recalled mom telling me how much dad got excited as he watched her and I make love or when I would lick her pussy right there in their bed while he watched.

Lisa liked to watch how other women sucked me, and I liked watching how other men started and finished with her. I watched her reactions to things they did, and learned a lot about her from it.

Through it all, we did learn a lot of things to pleasure each other. Lisa even remarked that we had a big head start against other couples our age.

Then she shoved me back on the couch and guided my cock up into her and "DEMANDED" that I lick her nipples while she ripped off another orgasm as she straddled me.

"Fuck this pregnant woman William." She commanded. I obeyed like any other servant. I fulfilled my husbandly duties well, and then we took a long nap.

Lisa was caressing my sack and balls real nice as I woke. She had already gotten up and prepared some hamburgers and salad for us before we left for the dance.

"I was going to wake you with a nice BJ honey, but I thought you might need some of that precious cum for later." she smiled.

"Good wifely thinking honey."

"Well, how many other wives do you think would let you go, knowing you will be fucking another woman later?"

"I think there are about 50 of them just down the path here honey!"

I gave her a kiss and we got up to eat.

We both thought it would be another adventure to remember tonight as we walked hand in hand to the center.

Damn, her tits still really turned me on watching them bounce as we walked. With or without clothes like right now, it was always erotic. Lisa truly was a beautiful woman, Claudia Cardinale style.

There were other couples that waved hello to us. Some on their way into the center also. It seemed like about twenty couples so far, and asorted single people or at least people by themselves sitting and standing near the corner bar and nearby tables.

One thing that had been forgotten by the others was to tell us that we needed to enrol in the center's "Activity Club."

It only took a few minutes, then the club could auto deduct our drink expenses and other things from our "account."

I was glad at having almost all of the important card numbers memorized. Including my license. This surprised Lisa, and then I eveb reeled off her Social Security number to really make her love and endear me all the more.

We sat at a table and were soon joined by Corrie and Phil, along with her sister Dollyand her two gorgeous daughters. It was becoming dark. The weather was really nice.

They said that the guys might set up outside on the patio for their instruments since it was so nice.

There was room out there for more tables and dancing as well. As they told us, some were wearing boots and cowboy hats. Some of the women too.

There were many hellos to Phil and Corrie, and many introductions of Lisa and I. Betty and Tim were at the next table with their close neighbors

The tables were close enough so that no one had to yell.

After about a half hour, a couple came to the front where there was a small stage behind them. They said that the band would play outside and that we could all go out there or still stay where we were. Most of us opted for outside right away.

There was a naked blur of bodies as everyone hustled for the outdoor tables. Like Phil said, many that should have left their clothes ON too.

The music began and by the second tune, I was grabbed by Lana. The younger of the sisters. She was all smiles as she placed her hands on my shoulders and we started a two step.

I could only place my hands on her hips then, as the only gentlemanly thing to do. Soon, the tune ended and a slow dance played right away. This gave her the chance to close in on me and wrap her arms around my neck. She pressed her hard nipples into me and sort of massaged her tits around my chest as we danced.

She was saying only nice things that guys like to hear. I was a great dancer, I felt strong in her arms. How "nice" I felt down THERE, as she ground her mound into my cock. Again, I did the gentlemanly thing and held her tight and allowed her to feel my cock properly as it slipped between her pussy lips a couple times. When that dance ended, I had little time to even get back to the table when her mother, Dolly eased in for a round.

The grinding was more pronounced between her and I. Dolly was making a completely overt move and whispering that she would like to spend some quality time with me and my dick later tonight. Geez! I wondered why she waited so long?

I noticed Lisa was dancing with a guy with a cowboy hat and sporting a holster with six guns to match his chrome plated cock holder. She's really going to go for THAT, I thought.

Meanwhile, the moves continued as Dolly waited for me to answer. How could I deny myself this beautiful woman? BUT... I was hoping for a taste of that beautiful daughter I had just danced with? I whispered back in her ear that I think I was pledged already to Lana later on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.