Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 147

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 147 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Both Lisa and I laid on the bed talking for a while. She explained more little rules and neat things the two women had explained to her. Most of it was a repeat from Donna and Gary though.

Then, as if a light went off in our heads, we made a beeline down to the kitchen. Sure enough, there was the large coffee can up in a far corner cabinet.

I looked in it and then up to her.

"Are you up for something like this honey?"

"I mean, having sex with our families at home, and the couple at Hidden Hollow is one thing, but this will be completely different honey?"

"How, Billy?" There's just more of them, that's all."

"I admit honey, I like this idea a whole lot, and I was thinking of discussing buying this place or at least leasing it for a long time... ?"

"So was I honey."

I would LOVE to vacation down here forever."

"Its so beautiful and we can all go naked like back home."

It was about 5 PM now, and I asked her to take a walk with me around the upper rear woods for a while.

I always liked being in the woods. The few chances I had back home with occasional hunting with friends was a high point for me.

Once again, we found an opening about halfway up this mid sized mountain. We could sit on pine needles and see almost the entire camping layout. The three lakes with their own buildings and beaches. Each was separated by what seemed a newer growth of pines and toher trees. Tennis and baseball, in which a game appreared to be going on, a few row boats and quite a few people swimming off floating docks. The setting and scenery were really beautiful.

Now, more than before, I was determined to see about buying this chalet we were in.

We laid there hugging and kissing for quite a while.

I told Lisa that so far, with the women I had seen down around the lake this morning, that she was by far, one of the best looking and better built. I was serious and she realized it.

"Will it bother you honey if their husbands want me?"

"No, not at all hon. Just like they said. I don't want to see you hurt, or be with someone you don't feel right with, that's all."

"I doubt it will get bad in any way though honey."

"They seem to have things worked out pretty good for it to work for everyone here."

"I just want you to feel like you always have back at home with the others babe."

"OK Billy honey."

"Let's get back down there and get things ready for them."

I found a hose and cleaned off the extra chairs and cushions. Set them out for ready use if needed. There was a lawn darts game and several other lawn games stacked on shelves in the rear mini A frame style storage shed.

I found an electric weed whacker, and an electric lawnmower. I went to work on the small lawns and weeds.

After I was done, my new bride treated me to a quickie blowjob and a cold beer at one of the picnic tables. Everything was ready for the guests, and we were excited.

I looked at Lisa and held the coffee can up.

"Should we honey?"

She shook her head with a wide smile. Both of us realizing it meant we would be making love with a different partner tonight, as I set in to one side of the table.

We were both kissing and enjoying a cold beer when we heard the first soft toot of a truck horn out front. Soon, Betty, Corrie and their husbands were weaving their way around the front evergreens that hid our outdoor spot from the road. They were all smiles and we were once again introduced with handshakes and cold beers placed in them.

Both husbands seemed to be struck by Lisa. Both gazed at her a long time before turning to me. Betty's husband was Tim. A tall sandy haired well built guy of about 29 or 30. He had a nice smile and firm handshake. Dad taught me about handshakes long ago. Corrie's husband was Phil. He was a bit shorter than me, but had broad, muscled shoulders and a thick neck to match his thick 6 inch dick. I knew he was a weightlifter. He had dark brown hair and looked about 26 or so. His handshake was also firm.

We mentioned about the couple I had met down at the lake that would also be coming. Donna and Gary. Both couples smiles brightened. They were part of the "In crowd" of theirs and said all would go well tonight. As usual, the he-men gathered around the stone fireplace and mastered our talents of burning steaks while the women chatted about sales they spotted in the plaza that day.

A few minutes later we were treated to Gary and Donna weaving their way into the yard also.

Gary came over with the guys and had a beer.

"Donna and I kind of filled Billy in on our operation this morning." Gary offered to the men.

"Our girls did the same with Lisa when they went shopping this morning." They responded. So, it seemed to go unsaid that we were now officially welcomed to their "In Crowd."

"OOOOHHH, I see the coffee can is already set up over there." Tim smiled. I sort of blushed while they made direct stares at my cock that they figured would be in one of their wives this night.

From casual glances that ALL men do, I was self assured that my dick was on even with Tim, and a bit more than Gary and Phil. Phil's seemed a bit longer, but skinnier. Now that was out of the way. It was almost time to eat as the women opened their own prepared trays of assorted things they brought with them.

There were conversations about the "party' we had missed last evening and their mentioning people and couples that they explained to us along the way in the conversations.

There were laughs and girl giggles when a certain guy was mentioned. Apparently, this particular guy was something like Pete at the Hidden Hollow with a major dick or something.

There seemed to be no shame about the women relating how much they enjoyed feeling this or that guy inside them.

I remembered Donna telling me that they were all here for good sex and free feelings.

I remembered seeing a "Boom Box" stereo in the lower front bedroom. That bedroom sided the yard we were in. I went in and plugged it in and set it on the windowsill. I left it on the station that was already tuned, thinking the previous people knew what everyone liked. As it turned out, it was an easy listening Country station, which I didn't mind at all.

The people appreciated the music right away.

We played a couple of rounds of lawn darts, they helped me set up the badminton set in the rear yard, and then we found the horseshoes.

It was getting too dark for most of the stuff, and we started to dance on the cobblestoned area off to the side of the tables.

It was just like home, as far as dancing naked. There were kisses, caresses, grabs and everything else all the while we danced with each other's wife.

There was nothing but smiles as Betty steered Gary off to the side and knelt to give him a blowjob to hold his hard on off till later. Then she rose and kissed him and they danced some more. Again, how efficient, I thought.

I realized she still had a mouthful of Gary's cum as she danced and looked like she was giving it back to him.

The beer and wine were weaving a spell again, about ten PM.

Now, when a couple finished dancing, they would lean against the house or something and get into serious caressing and kissing. The initial ice breaker was Phil who stood behind Donna and reached in front and caresed and fingered her spread lips as he worked her clit. She was writhing in front of all of us without a care as he brought Gary's wife off.

It was Lisa's turn now, with Gary. He was a bit different and stood in front of her to one side as his hand went down to caress her pussy. Her arms went around his neck and she kissed him as he fingered her wet slit.

Each woman had their turn. I went to neglected Corrie when I noticed her shyly looking at me from the end of the table. I hugged her and then kissed her as her hand went to my cock and stroked me softly. Her small hand on my balls felt nice. Her pussy was pressing into my hip and I lowered my own hand down to her now, and fingered her like the other guys did.

I realized the men were getting the women ready.

Their excited expressions knowing they would make love soon was in all their eyes and expressions to each other. Finally, it was suggested that we all go into the parlor and out of the cold chill that was coming in.

That was far better, and Phil held the can in the middle of the parlor floor. He took off the lid and handed out the bracelets for each man and woman. There were numbers on them. Then Corrie stood and picked the die out of the can and tossed it on the round coffee table. She got 4.

Phil threw a 6. Us men would pick first. The giggling and laughing had begun. I threw a four and it got me Betty for the night. Tim threw a 3 and it got him Lisa. She seemed to be all smiles and quite happy. Her nipples were wet and really hard as were most of the excited women. Even their clits were peeking out now. Us men had various stages of hard cocks. The next roll got Gary with Corrie, so that meant that Donna and Phil would be together.

All of us switched positions from where we were sitting right away, to be with our new "Partner."

Someone reminded me of the built in stereo at one end of the parlor and I went to tune it in. There were muted lights for the whole room. It was nice. Betty and I managed to lay some long cushions on the floor in front of one of the couches. I laid next to her as she wrapped her arms around me for our first serious kiss and actual tit touching. There were the beginings of moans and I could make out Lisa's right away as I spotted Tim sliding his hand into her crotch up at the other end of the same long couch. She was leaning over him as he reached up into her pussy, and kissing him.

Betty whispered that she would like to taste my cock and I smiled.

"I don't want to cum so soon hon, I would like to..."

"Great Billy, but I would like a taste of you first, then would you take me from behind?"

"Sure hon. Sure."

I noticed Gary was on his knees between Corrie's legs as she laid back on the other couch. He was licking her pussy as she played with her tits. Her eyes closed in enjoyment.

Tim was now sucking Lisa's hanging tits as she moaned over him. I watched them as I felt Betty's warm mouth close over my cock. She sucked me nicely and her fingers were so soft I barely felt them. She only took a few moments to get used to my size and then pulled me by the ass into her mouth completely.

Her hands were urging me to pump her mouth. She had my entire cock embedded in her throat and was using her muscles to caress the head of my cock for long periods till she came up for air. She did that several times as I moaned in pleasure. Her fingers were working on my balls too. I realized she really did like sucking cock like they said. I knew if she kept it up and longer I would cum too soon and be finished for a while. I reached down and caressed her face and eased her off my cock. She understood.

I leaned and kissed her and then whispered that I wanted to do something. I asked her to lean over her husband Tim, and either let him suck her tits or kiss him while I fucked her from behind and Lisa was sucking him? She turned her head to look up at them to the end of our couch. Lisa was still laying over him with her tits in his mouth. Betty turned back to me and smiled.

"Let's go for it honey."

"Fuck me good. I haven't had any all day." she smiled. She reached once more for my cock and stroked it excitedly. Then she moved up next to Lisa and they seemed to know what she had in mind. Lisa smiled and eased straight down on Tim and settled with his cock in her hands and just inches from her face. Betty smiled as she leaned over her husband and kissed him. She wiggled her ass that she was ready for my cock. Lisa was watching me as I aimed it straight into Betty's steaming hot pussy. She was much tighter than I expected.

She let out a moan into his mouth as she felt me fill her in one push. Lisa's mouth went straight down on Tim;s hard cock. I think she was trying to show me she was learning the finer arts of cock sucking now. Now he was moaning into his wife's mouth as we all began to really work ourselves into nice orgasms.

I watched Lisa, while she watched me fucking Betty. Then I saw his hips rise and her mouth went all the way, just as she does with me, and urged his cum from his balls with her fingers. There were many spurts as he moaned into Betty's mouth and her pussy contracted on my cock very hard. She was milking and urging me for more and faster. She got her wish and I came soon after as I watched Lisa lick up the stray strands of cum from Tim's pulsing cock.

There were moans behind me that sounded like Donna was about to cum with Phil inside her. Betty's pussy was caressing and squeezing my cock all through my spurting. She was really kissing her husband hard now as she came on my cock. I could feel her juices soaking all around my balls. Lisa was smiling over at me as she laid with her head close to his cock and stroked it softly.

Finally, Betty leaned back toward me with my cock still in her. I cupped her tits and kissed her neck.

Lisa's eyes widened and then she climbed off the couch and came in front of Betty. She leaned forward and kissed her. I was surprised because I didn't know if Betty would go for it. Betty kissed her back right away and soon, Lisa was moving Betty to lay down alongside the couch. Both Tim and I watched as Lisa told her she wanted my cum. She smiled and then dove into Betty's soaked and filled pussy.

Betty moaned loudly as she felt Lisa's mouth circling her clit and then into her hole for my cum. Lisa's eyes were really wide with excitement as I watched her suck this woman.

I leaned over Betty and kissed her. Her hands were trying to find my cock, but I was soft. Tim was smiling and leaned on one elbow watching all of this.

She raised her mouth towards my cock and urged my hips to straddle her so she could suck me while Lisa sucked her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.