Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 146

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 146 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

There was an important feature we failed to look for before we went to sleep last night. Where oh where would we find something to fill our gnawing stomachs. I offered to make a bow and arrow and hunt for my woman in the woods out back, but Lisa was in no mood for gutting a deer or skinning a rabbit. Not even if I speared a fish in the lake.

We had a little mouth music for openers and then took a nice shower. We piled in the truck, we headed for the "community" center across the lake from us to see about the eating arrangements.

We were a bit disappointed in finding out that most of the people there were summer duration, and brought all their own groceries and kept them down at the center in a mutually shared setup.

Seeing our plight, they said that it was plainly written on the brochure about food, but they did have a small snack stand about a mile up the road. Otherwise, a nice woman told us, we all go down the road to the plaza for a weekly jaunt.

They offered us a nice bacon and egg breakfast and we were really grateful for their kindness. We promised to return the favor with a nice dinner later.

There seemed to be a specialness about this place. As we ate, they explained some of the details and all the nice things for people to do. 'Our two husbands are up in the back set of woods shooting their guns on the range right now." An attractive 30 ish woman smiled.

"We thought we had them emptied last night," one woman smiled. Both women seemed interested in Lisa and wanted to hear more from her than just the occasional smile and thank you.

They offered more coffee and soon treated us a lot friendlier.

They mentioned about feeling bad about their other friends that were forced to cancel their vacation that were supposed to have OUR cabin.

"There was a death in their family." The woman named Betty said.

"Otherwise, that cabin is usually rented all season long." She added. The woman named Corrie said that they had all become CLOSE over their vacations together at this place. She stressed CLOSE. Again, I noticed her eyes drifting to Lisa and then back to me. She appeared to be about 25 or 26. Nice tits hidden in a deep Vee cut pink blouse, Her nipples plainly poking through. The insides of her tits showing much more than any man could hope for. She noticed my glance there and had a smile as my gaze returned to her face. I knew, just knew, this woman played. I knew somehow, we would be riding side saddle very soon.

She made a point of very slowly rising from the bench seat to grab the coffee pot again. This was an obvious attempt to let me see more of her charming tits. Now, her friend Betty offered to ride into the plaza and take Lisa along to do what women do in grocery stores and plazas. Lisa jumped at the chance.

"This will be my very first grocery shopping trip since we married!" she giggled.

"What?" both of them said. "You don't feed your husband at home?"

"We haven't been "home" yet. We're on our Honeymoon!"

They both realized it but seemed to be deliberately breaking Lisa's chops.

"Well, its still quite early, the stores don't open till about 8:30 around here."

"Most of the others are still in bed yet anyway."

"We heard some faint country music last night when we sat on our deck?"

"That was all our husbands dancing with us real nice to make sure they could get in our diapers." Betty laughed. Then the women smiled at each other and both looked at us again. I guess there's another little bit of info you weren't told about also."

They looked at each other again and Carrie seemed to give her a nod.

"Well, there are three large lakes here. "

"We, at this lake, as she spread her arms, are the furthest back from all the other things." "We usually drive to the games, or shooting or whatever."

"The reason is because back here, all of us in this section are what you would call nudists."

My jaw dropped. I knew Lisa's mouth was catching bugs too.

"Soon, some of the others will be rising and you will see them run to the lake for a quick morning swim or to the kitchen over there for their breakfast. None of them will be wearing clothes."

"Many of the cabins don't really have nice cooking facilities like the one you two have." Betty smiled.

"The only reason we are wearing clothes is because its our day for grocery shopping."

"So, you guys are in luck again." Betty smiled.

"We hope we haven't upset your Honeymoon plans. We can call the office for you and see about a different cabin that's further up the road?"

"Billy, it sounds just like home, honey."

This remark took both of them by surprise.

"Yes," Lisa was shaking her head with a smile. We are ALL almost always naked around our houses. For years now."

They were surprised and it seemed to make them even more interested in us. We were "One " of them now, they thought.

Corrie ran her tongue over her lips as she once again gazed at me now. I was kind of certain before, that I would somehow fuck this doll, but now I was absolutely certain. I knew damn well Lisa caught the maneuver with Betty's tongue. I also knew that she knew I had designs on Betty's pussy.

Knowing Lisa, I knew she was wondering what their husbands looked like? Probably idly hoping none of them had dangerous dicks like Pete.

"Well, if you're going to go shopping honey, we'll have to go back up to the cabin and get a credit card or some cash?"

"We'll drop you on the way Bill. Then she can run in for what she needs."

Soon there were other couples and a few older teen kids coming in for breakfast. I noticed tow teen girls that were gorgeous. Both with longer brown hair and martching pussies that were intricately trimmed with designs. Both with a nice firm rack of tits. My cock was hard, damn it. One smiled in our direction as she neared Betty and Corrie for a good morning kiss. They introduced us, but I just leaned up slightly to reach their hands rather than risk being caught with a raging hard on poking out of my shorts.

They were sisters. Janie and Lana.

"God! They were gorgeous items. Soon they dashed off to be with their family.

All of them naked. All of them wondering at the new guests.

Betty and Corrie introduced us to more people and told them they explained the missing details of our not knowing about the nudism.

They also explained to those coming in that we were newlyweds and were not strangers to their lifestyle.

A few handshakes and kisses and we seemed to be pretty much welcomed. There were still more couples and families yet to come. Their ages ranged from the teens we saw, to a couple appearing about mid fifties. Soon they were all mostly busy preparing their breakfast and chatting. We finished one more cup of coffee and hopped in Corrie's van for the trip to our cabin. They came in with us to look around. It had been since last season when they had a nice party here with their other friends. Lisa was excited to be going on her very first shopping trip as a married woman.

I told her I would call home and let them know all was well with us, and that she would call them later this evening.

It would give me something to do for a while till I got my bearing for this place while the women were gone. I thought to take off my clothes before calling mom. Nothing like the image of a son calling his mother while naked, I thought.

Mom was really happy to hear from me. They had just returned from our house and had it pretty much set up with the furniture. The pool people had come and repaired a broken filter and pump. The furnace checked out OK, and all the other necessaries. She didn't want to elaborate, but she had met the neighbors across the road from us.

"Interesting specimens Billy."

I gave her a quick rundown of what happened at the Hidden Hollow and to mention to Sue that we were really happy for her introduction to the couple there. I told her we had LOTS to tell them when we returned in about a week. Maybe less. It depended. Dad had checked with his friends at my new office and they were OK with the idea if I was later than scheduled for starting the new job. One of the execs was at our wedding, and I now remembered him. They are in the middle of a retooling mess, she said. Some of the offices are being renovated too, and they have people on short paid vacations till the dust has settled.

I told her we unexpectedly ended up being at a nudist camp and she cracked up and didn't believe me.

"Ma, my dick is swinging in the free and open breeze right now."

" Lisa was stuck wearing clothes only because she's going on her very first shopping trip with other women from the camp."

I described our A Frame, and mentioned that maybe we could possibly cut a deal and buy this unit outright?

I promised to take a lot of pics. I told her I loved her and missed all of them. They had our garage fixed with a changing room added to the rear and with a shower, much like ours at home. The fridge in the garage was filled with suds and wine.

"The ONLY thing not filled today is ME honey." Mom complained because dad had to work two long shifts.

"I promise to repair that problem as soon as I get back home mom."

It was nice to talk with her. Like a mother, lover and almost like a girlfriend too, all in one woman. How unusually nice.

"We have a really important piece of information to tell you all about when we get home too, mom."

I said that we might even cut things short to come home a couple days early also.

"We wanted to spend a little time in our new house together before I had to go off to work every day."

"Maybe that would be a good thing honey."

"You can always go on vacations and trips with this type of job." she added.

Mom had realized that I didn't want to go into any real details on the phone about anything. Never knew who might be listening. Or if the phones at this camp weren't tapped?

I told her that Lisa would call later, and to warn Annette for a call too. Again, the "I love you" as we hung up. There wasn't much to do except NOT concentrate on my dick as I decided to stroll down near the lake.

It felt odd for a few moments to be walking like this naked outside of our own enclaves back home.

I soon became comfortable with it as a couple about my age came up along side me and introduced themselves. They were headed in for a swim and invited me.

It was about 10 AM by now. There were several more people laying about on the sandy beach and more in the water trying to cool off.

We splashed around and swam for a while and then went back to the shore where they spread a blanket. The woman shook a bottle of lotion and handed it to her husband to spread on her. She smiled and said her name was Donna, and her husband was Gary. Then she laid down and there was no concern from either of them as he spread the lotion all over her front, including her shaved pussy. She smiled even more as he reached it and played within her slit for a few seconds.

After he aroused her, it was his turn for the oily spread. She did the same, non chalantly as she talked with me and then squirted some oil on the guy's cock and stroked him for a few seconds before letting go. It took several minutes for his hard on to ease, while mine was still at attention.

When she was done with him, she smiled... and offered to do me too. I was not about to object. She seemed very efficient in doing pretty much the same thing to me. Even squirting the oil on my cock and stroking me softly and firmly a few times, all the while she spoke about their jobs and new married life.

She even gave a couple of nice caresses for my sack and a little more stroking to my cock before she laid between us to sun a while.

Even though her nipples were raging hard, her pussy was just about dripping juice all over, she laid there calmly.

I had all I could do to stop myself from giving her a good and proper licking.

"Its part of our self imposed rules here Bill." Donna was speaking as she laid there with her eyes closed from the bright sun.

"They don't allow any long touching out here on the beach or thecenter behind us."

A few loving caresses or kisses is about it."

Its for eveyone's benefit or we wouldn't have any control here and it would be ruined quickly." she went on. Then she leaned on one elbow and smiled at me.

"Almost any woman here will take you aside to take care of THAT Bill."

"We ALL do it for the men when that happens at inopportune time."

"None of us mind, and we enjoy it." You will notice several couples that are not actually couples heading for a privacy spot so the woman can help the guy out."

She smiled again and reach for my hand. She led me to a spot about twenty yards from the center with thick hedges as a border.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.