Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 143

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 143 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We took a quick shower and Lisa dressed in a really pretty sundress. She wore a string of pearls and her hair off to one side. It was different and I liked it right away when she walked out of the bathroom.

I was just finishing putting on my shoes as I looked up.

"You looked good enough to eat honey."

Then her eyes widened and she smiled broadly. She looked down at me as she raised her dress hem. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Well, don't let the pussy calories spoil your dinner..."

I grabbed her and pulled her to the bed and quickly got between her legs and licked her furiously. She pulled her legs back to her tits and moaned with abandon as I sucked her complete pussy. I knew I drove her to at least two nice mini orgasms before I finally came up for air. Her arms reached for me to kiss her as she laid there. Probably hoping for me to fuck her.

I kissed her but whispered in her ear, later. She knew why and decided to stay content with the lip service I just gave her.

She did look stunning as she walked along my side into the main dining area downstairs. We got to see a few more couples. Most at least our age and quite a few older.

Most of them seeming to be engrossed in their own little party of two also.

We ate light, not wanting anything that would really fill us.

Lisa came up with the idea of having a "Get together" party at our new house after we got back to meet our new neighbors. That was another excellent idea.

"Remember honey, I have to go grocery shopping to fill that Big Ass refrigerator." She smiled.

"AND Billy Boy, I don't know whether I'll have to make you a lunch for work or if you will be eating in?"

"Well honey,... I think that depends on the secretaries!"

"I wasn't alking about BOX lunches Billy!"

"I was."

We had another shoop of German beer and then went back up to our room for a rest. A real rest for a change.

We had both drifted off for quite some time when the knock on the door woke me.

It was Karen and Pete, all smiles standing there carrying two bottles of wine and a tray with cheeses and snacks on it. I led them to the balcony while I roused Lisa.

The setting couldn't have been more perfect. The colored lights now glowing from the dining deck on the ground floor below us. There was a band beginning to play and couples we could see on part of the patio directly below us, dancing now. Karen had on a nice silky blouse and no bra. She had a mini jean skirt with pumps. Pete had slacks and a nice dress shirt. It wasn't long before Karen had me up dancing to the music from down below us. Petre soon followed with Lisa.

We switched back and forth several dances, and many glasses of their wine along with our own.

After one of the dances, Karen steered me backwards into the room and towards the bed. Once there, she leaned against me and we both fell on it.

"Fuck me hard and quick Bill. Hard and quick. I want to cum with you inside me now." she whispered.

"It turns Pete on too, to watch you fuck me."

She lifted her skirt and I noticed no panties. I smiled, knowing Pete would get the same surprise too, from Lisa.

I stood to unbuckle my pants but Karen sat and did it quickly. Leaning down to suck me deep and hard until she knew I would be hard anough for her. I then realized that Lisa was on Pete's lap and was watching us from the balcony a few feet away.

Karen pulled me by the cock down to her pussy and then reached to put me inside her. She really was turned on. Her eyes were wide and smiling as she felt me sliding into her again. She was wet but tight.

She pulled off her blouse just before I fell on top of her and she hugged me tight as I began to thrust into her.

"OOOOHHH It feels so good Billy. Fuck me."

"They're watching us but I don't care. Fuck me hard."

It felt wonderful. being massaged by her pussy muscles trying to keep me deep in her with each stroke.

"God, you feel good Karen." I whispered in her ear.

Her tits were slippery against my chest. Her hands were excitedly pulling my lips to hers as she humped her best up to meet my thrusts. Without me realizing it, Lisa had leaned on the bed toward the end with Pete about to slide into her from the rear. It was only her initial moan that made me raise my head to see her only inches from me. I smiled and we kissed as her face showed that he was now filling her once again. Her mouth was opened wide. Her eyes closed and a silent scream as he shoved into her. Karen was once again massaging my cock deep inside her. It was really nice. I was able to kiss both her and Lisa the way she was leaning. Lisa even leaned to kiss Karen while Pete fucked her hard. Constant moaning filled the room for about twenty minutes of pure passion. Even Pete was moaning as I watched Lisa ramming herself back at him. I knew exactly what he was feeling.

Soon, I could feel Karen clamping my cock and closing her eyes tightly while she spasmed. I jambed my cock deep as I could go into her and her arms held me tight while she shivered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.