Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 142

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 142 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The four of us sat on the edge of the jacuzzi for a while talking. The girls were still excited and both of them were all smiles. Karen still continued to caress the guy's cock as she spoke across him to Lisa.

"How would you guys like to take a boat ride out on the Lake tomorrow?" Karen asked.

"Maybe we could have a little fun on the other side where there is a waterfall that feeds the lake?"

I looked at Lisa and we both smiled an OK to her.

Now it was really getting late and both Lisa and I were getting tired. I had been a really long day from making love with mom and her father early, and then to Sue, then the travelling. Not including the serious sessions of sex with ourselves and then these two also.

We begged off from ordering another drink and told them we would see them tomorrow in the afternoon. That was the slower time for their work in the sauna room anyway.

Lisa kissed this hunk of a lover while I also kissed Karen and we left the jaccuzzi room to go to our own.

We were asleep only minutes after hitting the sheets and barely saying good night. The exhaustion had really kicked in. Not including the mountain air working on our systems.

It was the chatter of quacking ducks that awoke me in the morning. They were making a racket down on the lake about thirty yards behind our building in the lake. Lisa was still sleeping peacefully on her back with one arm up to the side of her face.

It was a nice pose, I thought. If she were awake, it would make for a nice picture.

I crept out of bed and walked to the balcony. There were at least fifty ducks swarming around for food being thrown by a hotel worker from the shore. It looked like a bucket of minnows or something.

It was still quite early, and I was able to get my bearings when I could see the sun's movement across the mountain to bring us into full morning. It was very warm already. I went back to the bed and sat on the edge and studied my new bride as if for the first time. I noticed a small mole to the left of her mouth. I thought of a picture I once saw of Marilyn Monroe.

One of Lisa's tits was exposed by the sheet. I studied that. Its full soft curve. The crinbkled nipple that gave ger so much pleasure.

I remembered her taking the instant pregnancy test the morning before in our hotel room back home. I remembered her face as she came out of the bathroom and had a smile bigger than any I had seen. There was no need for her to say anything to confirm that she was now going to have a baby.

The only thing we spoke of was to agree to wait until we returned from the Honeymoon before we told our mom and dads.

I eased back down next to her and placed my hand softly on her belly through the sheet. Thinking that she too, would soon grow here just as Nikki. I knew now, the changes to expect first hand, that would come in just a few months. I felt personally happy. Having this beautiful woman laying here that was now my wife. How I hoped I could always provide for her and feel this same intense love that I felt right now. I realized and knew my thinking was changing as I looked at her sleeping. I realized the new thoughts were because of the intense love and realization of the committment that being married now meant to us.

I got up and went to the house phone and ordered an egg and ham breakfast for 9 AM. That would give her enough time to shower and dress for this new and second day of our marriage.

The ducks had finally calmed down after their feeding and the place was back to its serenity once again.

About 8 AM, I leaned over and kissed her softly. Her arms finally went around me but she still kept her eyes closed. Her hand taking mine and placing it on the tit that was still exposed from the sheet. I hoped the passion and love in this kiss would last us forever.

I raise up on one arm and moved the sheet out of the way and got between her legs. I kissed her nipples as she caressed my hair. We were still silent as she watched me maneuver up to slide into her waiting pussy. Only the soft moan from her as she felt me slide in all the way. We made love softly, slowly, and silently. Smiling until the pangs of her orgasm began. Her wetness increasing and her hips pushing hard up to me for yet more cock to keep inside her. I rode it out with her and her moans and then she felt me starting to shoot deep inside her. her eyes were blinking with excitement as if it were her first time again. We sealed this orgasm with a long kiss until we were both spent. I stayed in her for quite some time before she finally whispered I love you. We took a shower together and were just in time for the breakfast that arrived at 9 AM on a chrome cart. We ate out on the balcony with the mountainous scenery as a backdrop. Lisa spent a little time sending picture postcards of this place to our families and a few friends. A special one and special thanks with special meaning to Sue, that we had enjoyed the priviledge of her personal friends here from the sauna last night. We knew, she would know what we meant.

We spent some time on the balcony talking. Lisa's excitement was contagious as we talked about the baby we knew was already started. Neither of us even making mention of who might be the father, just idly tossing out possible names.

I still had the uncertainty of just what my new job would be like and the people I would work with. I figured it would not be much different than our home office though. We made idle plans for checking and savings accounts and a lot of other things for credit cards and name changes we would need. The realization of marriage was once again making us think differently. I mentioned to her how fortunate we were against so many other couples. Having our new home already spoken for in full by our parents, with enough money on hand for any emergencies for a while. That alone, gave us a major lifelong headstart to be able to more easily provide for college and whatever else might be needed in our future. We realized all our friends that married, all had mortgages and the usual standard bills. Yes! The gift from our parents was a major benefit.

We noticed some of the guests taking out canoes and boats now. It reminded us that we planned to see Karen and Pete later this afternoon. I watched her eyes widen as she thought of last evening with them.

"He really filled you good and proper last night honey." I smiled.

"OHHHH, Billy, It felt like he was shoving a log in me at first. I never got a look at it until he had it in me."

"Holy shit Billy!" He spread me so big, so quick, I never realized what was hitting me."

"I didn't hear any complaints though honey. I just saw pure bliss on your face when I glanced over."

"OOOHHHH after a while, it WAS bliss Billy."

"Oh Billy, Are you feeling jealous honey?"

"No, not really, Its just that I'm going to find a doc and have a couple inches added to mine when we get home."

"OOOHHH honey, Stop it. You have more than enough for me and you know it."

She rose from the chair and knelt in front of me. Her hands went to my zipper and she pulled my cock out. She smiled up to me and stroked it softly into hardness. Glancing down and then back up to me.

"This is the cock that I truly love Billy. This cock!"

This is the cock that I love to kiss and suck and feel your maleness shoot from, into me."

"THIS is the cock Billy, that I will always love forever."

"HIS was just a strange HUGE cock that was fun. There is no way I could take a battering ram like that in my small pussy all the time honey."

"Besides, you know that we were just having sex down there with them."

"YOU and ME share love, Billy. Real love, when you put this in me."

Then she lowered her mouth and sucked me softly. Her eyes looking up to me with probably all the love she ever felt for me. I caressed her face as she continued with her smiling eyes to take her new husband's cum into her body once again. She lingered a long time sucking me until I was completely soft and satisfied before raising up and leaning to kiss me.

"Remember that honey, if we end up making love with them again."

"He is just a nice guy with a big cock that we will probably never see again."

"He probably will pleasure me, but you too, will be probably getting nice feelings in her strange pussy too, honey."

" THAT is what I feel excited about while he's plowing me."

"Thinking that YOU are also getting pleasure at the same time in her."

"Yeah, I'll probably cum all over his cock, but you will too, and maybe I can watch you too."

Then she leaned and kissed me again.

We decided to go downstairs and explore the place a little further. There was also an outdoor jaccuzzi to match the indoor one were were in last evening. An exercise room, all the things that you could think of at a resort like this. It really was a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere. Expensive, but,,,, you only go around once.

By the time we came back from a long walk around the grounds, it was time for lunch. The mountain air did make us hungry. It was easy to get right into the lazy "vacation" atmosphere in this place. Tropical indoor pool settings, soft music always piped in. The alpine flair of the whole theme.

We had some time yet, before we would meet with Karen and Pete. We got in the car and drove to where we thought we would end up on the mountain that faced our suite. Once at the top, we got out and looked around. It was breathtaking to be able to see so far in all directions. Even the steeples and smokestacks of a couple of distant towns in the valleys.

We walked down into the woods on the side of this mountain. A couple of deer and an owl fluttered at our intrusion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.