Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 141

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 141 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After a round of warm good byes and dad insisting on shoving a large wad of bills in my pocket, Lisa and I were off. The first place we intended to stay was about two hundred miles south of us. It would be far warmer down there than the northern Great Lakes area weather. There was only excitement in us as could be expected of newly married people.

Lisa wanted a dog right away. maybe a cat too. We discussed what type and settled on getting a collie when we got back.

"If anything Billy, I'll teach him to lick my pussy while you're at work."

"If you think for a pair of seconds I'm following a dog act honey... YOU'RE NUTS!"

About two PM, we stopped for a quick snack at a burger place, and spotted a nice scenic stream nearby. We got out and walked along the bank. Occasional guys with fishing poles waving hello.

The feelings between us were now different. We both realized it. The solemnity of getting officially married was working its web on us.

We found a shaded grassy spot near the large stream and sat for a while. Kissing and feeling each other up for a while. Geese fluttering around were the only things to break the otherwise nice silence. Finally we left and drove straight through to the mountain resort chalet on our trip plan.

It was easy to find with the attractive road signs.

It was a beautiful rustic affair with a circular drive in front. The whole setting was beautiful in fact. A bell hop came to the car and quickly took our bags inside as we registered and were then taken to a third floor rear suite. He showed us the bath, the small kitchenette and finally the secluded individual balcony. THAT was remarkable. A small round table with two chairs, and a couple of chaise longers were there also. Standing there, we could see a large almost secluded lake that was sided by trees and the far side sloped up into another mountain.

There appeared to be man made scattered beaches of sand with canoes and row boats berthed in two places. It was really nice.

I tipped the bellhop and asked about a menu for the kitchen. They were already on the dresser.

Once we were alone, it was in Lisa's mind to strip and open her arms to me on the plush bed. Her nipples already raging with desire. Her pussy sparkling in the evening setting sun across her hips. After much inner turmoil, and against all my male discretionary valor, I decided to lick her pussy with flair and make my new wife a Happy Motorist.

She waited quite a while as she savored my tongue lashing and eased me off her so that she could slide right to the floor and sucked me into oblivion.

Another quick shower and we went down to the rustic dining room. It was now about 8 Pm or so. The service was great, with the women and others dressed in Alpine type wear. The menu and the place exuded a decidedly Austrian flair.

We took our time eating and talking. Then having a couple of large German beer shoops. Lisa, not into drinking the stronger beer, was into buzzed mode soon. I went to the john and noticed a sign pointing to the steam/massage room. I just had to check it out later. I came back to Lisa and we ended up walking to the bar near the indoor pool. The whole area around the pool looked just like it was some Pacific island. Palm trees, cabanas, lounge chairs, etc. all around.

We got another drink at the bar, several others were there. I remembered that sign at the far end corner pointing to the sauna. I said that's for us... a sauna and a rub down.

BUT, I had an idea. I told Lisa I would be right back, and went to check out this sauna area. There were a couple of men, and women there to give massages. I asked one of the guys if he would do a favor, and then told him. He said OK. I told him in a little while. He was all smiles as I showed him one of Sue's cards. he knew her right away.

"Anything I wanted." he smiled again. Then I did the same with one of the beautiful women there. She also agreed.

"I know Sue also." she smiled. "Quite some time since she's been here though."

"She gets "The Treatment" in here too", she smiled.

I told her briefly of how we knew her and pressed a fifty into her hands also. I went back to the bar, to tell Lisa we will be getting a rubdown, better than we ever had, and then a dip in the jaccuzzi. After another drink, we went into the sauna room, and there were two tables, with blue satin sheets on them.

The guy I talked to was standing at the end of one with his shirt off. Nice build, much more hair than I on his chest. The woman was standing behind the other table now topless, with nice perky tits, and long blonde hair slightly framing them. Both had an inviting smile. They came to each of us, and lead us to the near end of the tables. The guy smiled at Lisa and started to unzip her dress and slid it very slowly off her. She was shocked as he knelt down now, looking straight into her black panties. He slid them down, against her hands trying to pull them up, but finally, after looking at me, knew it was OK. Now he had them off, and was sliding down her nylons... very slowly. I watch her step out of them, and all her clothes were neatly laid on a nearby chairs. He slowly ran his hands from her feet to her shoulders, missing her pussy deliberately.

She was now naked, standing there, and the girl started the same with me, taking off my shirt, and unbuckling my pants slowly and deliberately. Lisa was watching her every move. Pure shock and amazement in her eyes. Soon, I was as naked as her, my cock slightly excited, and she saw it, with a small smile. She also ran her hands from my feet up and just around my cock, and on up slowly to my shoulders.

We were laid on the tables with our heads at opposite ends. I guess so that we could still look at each other easily. A pillow was laid under our heads. I could easily see her nipples hardened and sticking straight up. This automatically made my cock harder.

"Relax." they told us. "Let OUR fingers do the walking."

Soon, her hands were rubbing softly all through my hair, and my temples, from behind. He was doing similar to Lisa, as her eyes closed. She didn't miss any part of my head or face, as she slid to my neck and chest. Her nails scratching my nipples, and circling them, teasing them. Her leaning over my head caused her tits to brush my face, and I smelled faint perfume. My tongue automatically tried to lick them and she didn't resist. She lingered there a few moments while I managed to suck each nipple.

Next, she held her tits in her hands and ran them along my face, over my mouth. My cock was really hard now, and I felt kind of embarrassed. She leaned and whispered, " Feel Good?"

" UMMMM." was all I can say.

He had already worked his way to Lisa's tits, and was standing behind her, massaging them. I sneaked a quick glance, and I saw her eyes closed. She was making soft moaning sounds. Her legs were slightly spread showing her pussy that was glistening.

Now the girl came to my side and with both hands rubbed and pinched up and down my chest and almost to my cock, but she stopped there. This was teasing the hell out of me. I saw the guy now at her side, moving his hands over her tits, playing slightly with her nipples and all over her stomach. rubbing and grabbing her softly. Her hips were moving slightly up and down, I heard her moan again.

Now the girl was telling me to roll over, and seeing my hard cock, reached under me to make sure I didn't crush it into the matress She held it between my legs for me, giving it a slight couple of soft jerks. Now she started working the muscles in my back and shoulders. Like an expert. She felt out my disks and quickly snaped some of them. It made a cracking noises, and then went back to rubbing my back. Damn, it felt good.

I looked over from my folded arms and saw Lisa was also turned over and getting the same treatment, and making small moans.

The girl was rubbing oil all over me, and was now down to my ass, working her hands nicely. Down my legs and back up to my ass. She rubbed more and more oil, and slid her hands between my legs to my flattened cock. She caressed and stroked it from behind. She pulled it hard, and then let go. Now it was raging. I glanced at Lisa again, and he had his hands sliding over her ass, down her legs, and now slid his fingers from behind to her pussy area. I could see her ass rise to greet and welcome his hands.

The girl was rolling me over again. My cock now harder than ever, sticking staight up. My body shining from all the oil. She was at the end of the table, pouring more oil on her hands, and telling me to close my eyes. Then started from my feet up my legs, and now, deliberately caressed and stroked my cock slowly, but firmly. There was soft music playing all the while.

I could hear that Lisa must have turned over also, and I was guessing she was getting the same treatment, near her pussy. I had to open my eyes and look. Sure enough, I saw his right hand massaging her bush, and his other hand busy fingering her pussy hole. She was humping it. This was too damn exciting, watching her get finger fucked as I was being jerked off. I was moaning now too. Soon, the blonde took hold of the sheet and pulled it. It made me slide so that my legs were over the edge.

She quickly knelt between them and started to kiss and stroke my balls. She was holding them in both hands, massaging them, and now lowered her mouth to my cock.

"OOOOOHHHHH." I let out a moan as I felt her warm mouth enclose my cock. Lisa looked over and saw her, but before she could say anything, the guy was also pulling her to the end of the table, and was kneeling between her legs. He was kissing her thighs, as his hands worked all around her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.