Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 140

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 140 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I awoke with matching headaches from all the champagne. Since she still had the vaginal plug in her from the night before, she wanted to keep it in just a little longer to be certain one of us would have made her a mother last night on this Wedding Bed. We both knew a nice shower was in order, but we wanted to cuddle and feel each other for a little while first. We talked about some of the old friends and even older relatives we hadn't seen in years at our reception. How nice my Aunt Patti and her daughter looked too.

We were kind of surprised to see a few "couples" that had paired off since we met them last when we graduated. Some were unlikely couplings too, we thought.

Lisa's nipples were at the ready for serious licking and fire quenching. I got right to work on them for a while.

She insisted on the taste test only of my whole cock afterward.

It had to be only 7 AM according the the morning sun peeking through the luxurious curtains. This time, I carried my new bride into the ornate shower but unceremoniously dropped her to her feet for a shocker cold spray. We washed each other completely and then I took out her plug from her pussy. If the sperm didn't do their job last night, there were always more times when we got back from our Honeymoon!

We both developed a little plan while drying each other off. She wanted just one more replay with her father this morning, which made her want me to think of one more rerun with my mom before we dressed and readied to take off for our Honeymoon today.

So, rather than dressing after our shower, we went back to the suite and got our own bathrobes and went to the doors that led to each of our parents suites that adjoined ours.

Both of us smiled at each other as we turned the foor handles into those suites on opposites sides of our own.

As I hoped, my cock was hard and needy. I knew Lisa was ready by just looking at her hardened nipples before she walked into her parents suite.

Dad was lying on his side with his back to mom. Mom was closest to me as she slept on her back. Her radiant face and silky hair were framed by the blue satin pillow. At first, I knelt next to her and leaned to cup her tit softly and then to kiss her lightly. In seconds, she realized it was me and her mouth opened to invite my tongue even before opening her eyes. Quietly, her hands urged me onto the bed as we continued our kisses. I pushed the sheet out of the way and eased myself on top of her. Her smile was wonderful. I knew she was surprised by this.

When she felt my hard cock pressing againt her mound, and then feeling my hips raise up, she knew enough to spread her legs and reach down to guide me inside her warm pussy.

She let out a soft moan as she felt me fill her pussy quickly. My hands stroking her face as I watched her begin to feel her son about to fuck her in this quietness. Only minor breathing sounds of dad sleeping a couple feet away.

Mom's hands came to my face also as she caresed me. Gyrating her hips to enjoy the thrusts of my cock. God, I loved fucking her. How welcome I felt, Looking into her eyes as we made love was the real turn on. It was too hard to describe the sensual feelings of her pussy loving me so nicely.

I gyrated and ground into her hard. I didn't want to shake the whole bed and wake dad yet. Her pussy raised and caressed my embedded cock with each thrust. It was wonderful having this wordless lovemaking like this. I leaned down to suck her nipples and it forced a a soft moan and her pussy to contract. Then her first orgasm drenched around my enbedded cock.

I held her tight to me as she came and shook. Then sped up my deeper thrusts and drove us both over the edge at just about the same time, minutes later.

We had long and sensuous kisses before I finally pulled out and told her I would see them a little bit later.

One more deep kiss and I disappeared into our own suite, to await Lisa while I began to dress and get my formal wear ready for Bobby to return. I folded Lisa's dress and all her other articles from her gown. We had a predelivered large zipper set of bags for its safekeeping.

I knew mom's head was filled with the feeling of my cum inside her right now, and how nice the silent and unexpected lovemaking just was. I also knew that they wouldn't probably want to come in our Wedding suite without being invited this early also. I was thinking of how nice mom's wet pussy felt once again also. How she thoroughly loved me each time I was inside her. Now, more than ever, realizing the feelings dad had all these years loving her too. I kew exactly what he felt and understood their deep feelings as well. I knew since dad didn't have to work, that he would probably wake and want mom also. I idly wondered if he would feel my cum that was in her, or if mom would go to the bathroom first and clean up? I knew she very often liked the thought of having my cum mixed with dad's, deep inside her. It really excited her. Sometimes she would tell each of us how nice it felt while one of us made love to her and she told us she still had the cum inside her of the other.

This little fact also seemed to often excite dad and me too. It was several minutes later when Lisa finally entered our suite from her parents. She was smiling and her face and chest were still quite red. One look at each of us and we knew we achieved what we set out to do. She was surprised to see I had her gown and things already packed. She wanted another quick shower before we got dressed in our street clothes and ordered breakfast in a while. The phone rang. It was Susan, She was downstairs in her office and hoped she could come up to see us for a few minutes?

"Sure hon. Come on up. Lisa should be out of the shower by then anyway."

Minutes later, Lisa came out with a towel over her hair and still wonderfully naked. I loved looking at her naked body.

I knelt to kiss her trimmed pussy as she dried her hair. Then the knock on the door. Lisa was surprised, but I told her calm down, it was Susan.

I opened the door, and there sttood the beauty with a really nice floral dress on. Obviously no bra either. invited her in and she stared at Lisa, still naked. Both of them smiling.

"Just begining a morning session or just ending?"

"Just ending a double header Sue."

Her quizzical look was quickly gone when we explained what we each had done to mom and her father.

"Oh, hot hot." making love with your parents on your wedding night and then the morning after. "How damn Hot you two."

She had a small bag with the tapes of our Wedding Bed lovemaking, and most of the filmage from the reception too. I thought you two would like to take these on your Honeymoon to fill in any boring moments," she smiled.

"THEY are hot, Billy."

"I will never say anything to anyone about them, but they are really hot."

She was gazing at Lisa now, still eyeing her nakedness.

I set the bag on the dresser and reached to hug Sue. She said that she also put a few of her cards for use as discounts to various places she saw, that we planned on staying during our trip.

"I have personal notes on them that many of my friends in our business will recognize Billy. Use them."

"Especially at the Hidden Hollow you plan to go to tommorrow."

"I know a lot of those people personally."

"Thanks, Sue."

I leaned to kiss her and her arms wrapped around me. Lisa came to our side and hugged both of us too. Then she too, kissed Sue and thanked her for all she did.

I knew Lisa was getting turned on again, looking at this beauty. She could see my cock getting hard in my pants too.

Lisa leaned forward for yet another kiss and it was received with an open mouth by Sue. In minutes, Lisa was unbuttoning Sue's dress and they were both getting into serious kissing as they scrambled out of her dress and panties. Seconds later, Lisa was on her knees licking Sue's pussy as Sue moaned loudly of the quickness and excitement.

I leaned over Lisa and kissed Sue and then trailed down to her nipples as she stood there moaning and gyrating. I could already smell her excitement.

I went behind her and cupped her tits and licked and kissed her neck as Lisa brought her to a quick orgasm. She felt my cock sliding into her slit from behind and moaned all the more. My cock was sliding in her slit, while Lisa was sucking her clit in front. I couldn't maneuver my cock into her, without breaking the access for Lisa in this position.

I massaged her tits and tweaked her nipples as her body shook while Lisa sucked her clit. My kisses on her neck became warmer and more demanding for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.