Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Book V: Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Book V: Prologue - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Since I have received so very many Emails asking me to continue the series of Carol, I will once again trudge and slave. I have no real idea where I will take this Book section YET, At least from start to finish... But at usual, "enlightened" ideas occur that usually help me see a clear direction.

I am glad that so many have written and expressed their interest in the story and always looked forward to the next chapter. My email max MB box limit, has been reached more than a few times. As I stated, I had originally anticipated the entire series would only go to maybe 50 chapters. THAT was wishful thinking. Carol, Mom & Me began to take on a life of its own. Remember, this project was begun during the middle of a usual "Ice Age" winter that typifies the Buffalo winters. Cold, stormy winter nights, a blazing fireplace tend to make for perfect settings for my brain cells to either strive for escape or stay drunk for the rest of the "Ice Age" winter that lasts usually from late October well into late April, very often.

Sometimes in earlier years, I somehow think now that it was far easier to just stay drunk for the duration, rather than continue a "duty" of penning out more chapters.

As a side note, I will give some resemblence expamples for some of the characters, so you too, can imagine them in your mind as you have read, or will read.

Mom (Rita), first of all, (as was my REAL mother) was a blonde 5'4"

34 C 27 34. Her shapely legs go all the way to here. As also noted, her trimmed pussy mound also still matches her hair. In the story, she is zeroing in on 40, and still very fit. Like my mom in real life, Rita was a model until a year after marrying and became pregnant with me. (Billy, in the story). She resembles Lorrie Dhue from Fox News.

Carol is almost a carbon copy of mom, though just slightly thinner, and a half inch taller. Her measurements are practically the same though. Both mom and sis have beautiful blond hair that reaches mid back. Not hard to imagine them as almost sisters either with their carbon copy looks. She closely resembles a blond Ashley Judd. Carol is nearing 21.

Dad (Tom) and I are pretty close in size now, also. He is still about an inch taller though and his cock is a silly 1/2 inch longer than mine, though the women just love to occasionally remind me that silly 1/2 inch makes all the difference, just to keep me in my place... Right where they want me.

We weigh in about 180. Neither of us with any fat to speak of. He is an even 6 foot, while I am just 5'11". Dad is bumping 41 while I (Billy) am nearing 22. (In the story.) Both of us with dark brown hair, but not overly hairy bodies.

The closest to a resemblence of dad would be John Seigenthaler from MSNBC News. I would closer look like a bit younger Shephard Smith from Fox News.

Jack is a bit chunkier than dad and me, and has traditional Italian traits and features. He is 42 and still fit more than expected. He racks up 200 on the scales. He has enough body hair for both dad and me. He too, has about a 7 inch dick that pairs him more closely to me. Somehow, in my earlier jealousies, I imagined his as being smaller because of his slightly thicker thighs framing his dick, He is barrel chested and built for strength. He reminds people of Robert DiNiro without the gun.

His bride, Annette, is an Italian beauty. Slightly longer than shoulder length dark brown hair. Her tits are D cup 34 - 27 36. Her body is shapely and she weighs in at about 120 soaking wet. She loves to take it in the ass, which makes it hard to deny her anything she wants. She stands about 5' 5". Her tanned olive skin is very easy on anyone's eyes. Especially around a bright sun lit pool. She resembles Hill Street Blues star... Veronica Hammil with a little more meat and a bit shorter hair.

Their daughter, and Billy's love... Lisa. Also nearing 22 now. An inch taller than her mother at 5'6". Her tits are C cup 34 26 33, with "Suck me" nipples. Her auburn hair is almost ass length. Her blue eyes betray her Italian descent set in an oval face that radiates beauty and health. Beautiful full lips that make any guy get instanst hard ons. Her ass has the cutest curve and she's learned how to use it. Her tits don't flop around as many, even with their C cup size. They are firm, and stand out by themselves proudly. They tend to make all her blouses give off that "Fuck Me" look, especially when she wears her "Fuck me" heels. Her mother's tits are fighting gravity though, at her 42 years. There are always enough willing men to help her with her plight, though. Lisa looks most like a dark haired Claudia Cardinale, especially with the lip gloss.

Their son Jimmy, departed slightly with his hair color. It is more lighter brown than his parents dark brown, and his sister's auburn. He is thin, lanky, and needs a little more dick to add to his 5 inch swantz. He is 20 now, and also needs to pack a little more ass or he might blow away. He has strands of brown hair sprouting all over his chest. His pubic hair tends to hide half of his minor dick when he's not sporting a hard on. He reminds people of a skinny Seinfeld.

Nikki is a regular Goddess. The "manna" most dream and jerk off to. She has long dqrk brown hair, D tits on a gorgeus frame of 34 24 34. Her beautiful nipples tend to stick out 3/4 inch when she's excited, which is most of the time. Her almond shaped green eyes on a long beautiful face. She too, has trimmed pubic hair shaped in a heart. She weighs in at 125, stands 5'6". (Except now that she's very pregnant) with Billy's baby.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.