Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 139B: The Wedding Night

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 139B: The Wedding Night - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The duty of greeting so many guests and rehashing the same overtures to each was more than I imagined.

It was about a half hour past the time we figured for the breakfast now.

I asked Bobby of what he thought of taking a ride for a while?

Running his finger in the tight collar of his shirt, "Sure Billy, Great idea. Let's beat it for a while."

I asked him to tell the other bridal couples and told Lisa we were getting out for a little while.

I knew by looking at Nikki, that she was tiring and needed a little rest too.

I told mom and dad, she told Annette and Jack.

Both said they would fend off the guests for us.

We piled back into the Limo. Nikki was more than relieved for the chance to lay down on one of the luxurious long seats.

The driver asked if there was any particular place and I said just a cruise in the countryside for a while. He understood.

"There's a liquor cabinet to the left side of the last seat Billy"

"Thanks, I think we all could use one."

Lisa was also laying on a long plush seat. It was quiet for a while as we gatherered our thoughts.

Out of the clear blue, Lisa asked me, "Billy, Did you promise to always cherish me?"

Everyone cracked up.

"I think so honey."

"Well I don't remember that. I want to make sure you promised to cherish me Billy Boy."

Still everyone laughing.

"I'm going to ask for a quick copy of the films so I can double check on our honeymoon if you promised Billy!"

I knelt over her and kissed her as the Limo got us closer to open country.

We drove around for a couple of hours and just rested for the evening to come.

Even having a couple of drinks from the Limo's built in bar.

When we finally returned, it was time for the official reception and more meet and greet of our guests.

There must have been over 400 people there.

The hotel workers efficiently went about serving all our guests a wonderful choice dinner.

Soon, one of two bands arrived and quickly set up.

Lisa and I were the first of kick off the night's dancing with a solo highlighted by the crystal ball playing designs around the ceiling and walls.

The band was playing "This dream's on me" by Gene Watson.

A favorite of ours, and perfect for this night's opener.

Then the almost sacred dance with each of our parents.

Their constant words praise at how nice everything was, and the excitement of seeing long lost relatives.

I reminded mom that they had the adjoining suite to ours for the weekend, as did Lisa with Annette.

About halfway through the evening, Susan appeared at a corner of the dance floor with a huge smile and dressed to kill in a gorgeous sntiny blue evening dress. The bulges of her beautiful tits made the dress even more provacative as they showed above the scalloped bustline.

I immediately went to her and thanked her profusely for how well everything clicked and went so smoothly.

"That's what I do Billy honey."

"Well, you do it very well."

She told me that all was set in our suite and the cameras were at the ready. She told me there was one switch to turn the whole works on.

Now, she herself couldn't wait to see what Lisa and I had planned in our suite.

"The chilled champagne and roses will be upstairs within a half hour, so anytime after that..."

I asked her if she would remind mom and dad and Annette and Jack to go to their own suites first to prepare, before coming into ours?

"Sure, Billy. I'll let them know."

"You look good enough to eat Sue."

"I'll keep that on my list of things you owe me when you return from your Honeymoon Billy." "I should be working down there near you by the time you return from the Honeymoon."

"I'll be looking for that nice payment of licking me like you did the other night."

We kissed lightly and politely. She smelled wonderful and looked so beautiful.

"You're whole Wedding Party looks absolutely wonderful Billy. Really nice dresses and tuxes." "Some of the best I've seen here."

Thanks Hon."

Soon we parted and I got to Lisa for another dance.

I told her all was set upstairs within a half hour.

Both of us smiling at our in depth plan about to kick in.

I got to dance with my cousin Sandy who now told me she had at least a part time boyfriend. He was in the city, while they were still in the country. She seemed happy and I promised her a rerun of our first lovemaking soon. That made her even happier.

I danced with her mom, Aunt Patti. She looked radiant and pressed herself discreetly into me as she whispered praises of how nice everything was.

I realized that where Lisa and I would be living was not that far from where she lived. I told her we would be able to see her more often.

That made HER real happy as well. Knowing she too, would get a rerun of some nice lovemaking in her future.

Finally, after several hours, it was time for the corsage throwing and the garter caper.

Carol was the lucky one for the corsage, and I was surprised as hell as I tried to make a big deal of kneeling and removing Lisa's garter under her long gown.

Then, as she smiled and giggled, I realized she had no panties on. When my fingers reached the garter, she maneuvered her thighs so that my hand would slide up toward her naked pussy under her long gown.

Our eyes locked as she saw my surprise, and she giggled some more.

There was my hand touching her bared pussy with hundreds of people looking on not knowing.

It was Jimmy that finally caught it.

Soon after, both Lisa and I were on the elevator on our way up to the suite. Mom and dad, Annette and Jack would be up in theirs momentarily. It was about 10:30 PM now.

Lisa and I were amazed at the array of flowers, candles, and all around beauty that the room had taken on.

It was first class. The room smelled of the flowers.

I found the switch for the cameras and quickly discovered where they were. Only if you really looked very closely behind flowers and other things, could you even guess.

Lisa and I walked out on the balcony and kissed in the warm evening darkness.

In their suites, we had left the arrangements of gifts for our parents, and a similar note to each.

"Mom and dad, we want you to know of how very much we both love you.

These are only token gifts for each of you, and a little champagne for your own memories to share here in your own suite.

What Lisa and I would appreciate, is if you both would change into these silk embroidered bathrobes and meet us in twenty minutes in our suite through the middle door at your right/left."

The reason will be become clear, and we're sure you would like to change from the stuffy dress clothes anyway.

Again, we want to stress how deeply we love you both and appreciate your guidance in our lives.

Love,

Lisa and Billy

Several minutes later, Lisa and I were nervous as we waited for each couple to enter through their respective doors into our suite.

Jack and Annette were first. Both wearing the really nice silk bathrobes with their names embroidered on them.

They were a bit in wonder as were mom and dad when they also entered a minute later.

Lisa and I were still fully dressed.

We sat in the parlor section and I opened the first nagnum of champagne.

Dad made the first toast to us, and our good health.

Jack made the second for wealth and happiness.

then, Lisa and I asked them to stand and we eased them to switch partners on either side of our Wedding Bed,

Jack and mom on one side, with Dad and Annette on the other.

Lisa and I at the end.

They stood in the bathrobes smiling and in wonder.

We turned to them and then told them of the historical medieval custom of parents watching the initial lovemaking of their children to ensure the marriage was consummated.

"Lisa and I are about to make love for our first time as a married couple, while each of you witness."

They were now somewhat shocked but said nothing.

Lisa and I turned to each other and kissed passionately now.

Then she turned so I could unzip her dress and her mother came to help peel it off and finally lay it on a nearby chair. Lisa only had a pretty silky slip on now. Her nipples pointing straight out at me through it. No bra. No panties underneath.

Her hand went to one shoulder and slipped the strap as her eyes stayed glued to mine.

In seconds, her slip fell down her body to the floor.

My hands were busy undoing the bow tie, and then the shirt.

dad came near and took them and then my pants.

Soon, and slowly, both Lisa and I were naked facing each other.

The baby's breath and mini roses still woven in her hair.

So beautiful.

My cock was at full attenion for all to see and she looked lovingly at it.

I stared at the wetness of her pussy that told me she was more than ready for me.

We hugged and kissed and then I turned her back to the bed and laid her down on it with her legs over the edge. I leaned over her and kissed her again and then kissed slowly down her neck and tits, and finally to her rose scented mound and kissed all over it.

I licked her clit and spread her lips and licked her pussy like never before as both our parents watched.

I spent several minutes making her pussy wetter and excited. Her soft moans, before I rose and she came back into my arms.

Her eyes were glowing with excitement.

Then she turned me and laid me on my back and kissed me from my lips, down my body and finally to my cock.

She lovingly and slowly sucked up and down my hard cock and stroked me for a couple of minutes before pulling me up to kiss once more.

Then I helped her onto the middle of the bed where she eaglerly reached for my cock and guided me straight into her as we kissed.

Both sets of parents were softly praising and moaning at this sight.

Lisa and I felt the new shock of being coupled for life now, as I plunged into her time and time again.

Finally, she whispered loud enough for all the hear, "Cum in me Billy, give me your seed on our Wedding night.

Seconds later, both of us were holding each other tight as we began to orgasm almost together.

Our kisses were loving and tender and even forgetting we were being witnessed like this.

Her legs wraped around my thighs as I rotated and made sure my cum was deep inside her body.

We caressed and kissed for many minutes afterward, and I finally rose from her and helped her off the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.