Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 139A: The Wedding

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 139A: The Wedding - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

THIS is finally the last chapter of this particular series.

It had originally started as a fun gig, but quickly turned into a rather intense "duty" to fulfill the wants of so many readers.

I thank each and every one of the thousands of you that have written to me since I began this little venture.

Billy and Lisa's journey came a long way, not to mention that of his mom, and sister.

The last couple of chapters I introduced a little MM stuff that I was urged to bring in by many. I was and still feel a bit hesitant about it though.

I've not had any derrogatory references about this... yet!

I hope that those who stayed and beared with my serious illness sabbatical, (and losing the use of my thumb in another accident, ) are happy with this, the final chapter.It will be in two parts.

I have been considering a continuation through a book 5, THE continuation of Billy and Lisa's married life and foibles, along with their lifestyle.

Even becoming a father of Nikki's child, not to mention that of his own down the road... as THIS chapter will leave the reader wondering.

IF the readership demands it, I will toil and slave, drink some more beer ( for medicinal purposes)and come up with an outline for a possible Book Five.

It takes Emails. It takes decent ratings on the boards to encourage a writer to trudge ahead and use brain cells that were never known about, to hammer out sensible wordage.

Of course, I am NOT a writer by any sense of the word. Just a guy that enjoys putting words on paper occasionally, using a vivid imagination.

All through this story, I have tried to keep the phrasology to a common person's usage. As if you and I were in a bar having a simple chat over a couple of beers arguing over how lousy the Bills were this season.

That's why there are rare uses of ten dollar words.

Where I hang out and drink occasionally, a guy gets thrown out on his ass for ten and twenty dollar words. The clientele think their being sworn at in a foreign language. (Ha ha)

As I said, there have been literally thousands of Emails, and I have tried to answer each of them in a timely fashion to show my gratitude that at least I appreciate the time you took to read my effort.

Now, I will try to concentrate on finishing my other on going project... TWINS IN LOVE, also listed in my directory here.

Rita (my mom in the story of Carol, ) is identical in my description of her, as my own mother who died several years ago, quite early in her life. She was a beauty. No exageration. She WAS a model in her earlier life also.

I STILL have a large lock of her blond hair in my dresser drawer.

So, herewith is one of the most unusual wedding night adventures you will ever read. Again, my imagination at work.

Please write and let me know your thoughts and whether I should consider a Book Five.

Thanks again for your allegiance to the story.

Other people have figured out how to make a buck on their stories. I haven't learned how. Mine has just been a labor of love.

Thanks again,

ZEUSMAN1


I opened my blinkers on this, the last day of my life as a single person to the wonderful hand manipulations of none other than my adoring mother.

Once she saw my eyes opened, her smile and soft words were instantly accepted.

"Is THIS considered sex honey? Or do I stop pleasuring you on this special day?"

My cock was already rock hard and I remembered about stiff pricks having no conscience and very little memory.

I knew she was referring to my asking her and dad, Jack and Annette to refrain from sex all today and last night.

I knew she probably had.

It really made no difference except that I had the idea that if they could all refrain, they would feel and be much sharper for Lisa's and my plans later on THE night.

"No, It's Ok mom. make me cum like this."

"Its been a long time since you've done this for me. A long time mom."

Once she had my OK, she crossed her legs and got down to serious hand job work.

It was wonderful feeling the love in her hands pleasuring me.

She as able to take me almost to the edge, and then back many times without cumming.

"I'd sure like to have your balls in my mouth honey," she teased.

"Mom, you're doing wonderful just like this."

She continued to lovingly caress and stroke up and down my cock and massage my balls as she smiled down at me.

"Yes, it has been a long time since I've jerked you off honey."

"Remember the very first time right here in this bed honey?"

Did I remember? I would never forget that day, or any other like it since, that began this family's inter sexual freedom adventure.

My mind drifted back. Way back to that first time as her wonderful soft hands spread her love throughout my entire groin.

Yes... all those wonderful first time memories... !

First time touching and actually feeling her beautiful full tits. The first time my cock in her hands entered her womanhood and we came together as mother and son.

The first time her very own lips kissed and sucked this cock in her hands... !

So many firsts!

I had no idea how long my brain was away, but it was mom's urgent stroking that now made me moan myself back into reality some long minutes later.

My eyes finally focused on spurts of my cum being propelled into the air and landing on my stomach and chest. Then, the final urge to empty my balls mom lowered her mouth and sucked me completely into her mouth for the finish.

This time, long after my spurts ended, she was still sucking softly and non demanding on my softening cock.

When she finally raised her head, "I love you Billy."

Then she rose and said "You really need a shower now." Smiling broadly as she looked down at the cum globs on my stomach and chest.

She would have breakfast in about an hour because dad wanted to help me get dressed in the tux.

"That's AFTER I dress HIM in HIS," she smiled.

"But, I think he just wants to have a chance to talk with you honey."

"You know, some of that man to man he man stuff." She smiled and left.

I crawled out of bed thoroughly drained of cum, and went in to shower the evidence away.

I wondered what was going through mom's mind right this second as I stepped into the shower?

She just gave me a wonderful loving handjob! How many times she woke me with her warm pussy wrapped around my needing cock. Or her lips?

I wondered how many other mothers did this for their sons?

She did it so matter of factly, so lovingly, so naturally. There was no embarrassment. No shame.

She knew men, and she knew YOUNG men like me needed it more often. Her loving and sexual experience was infinite.

All of these things she acquired with my own dad.

She offered and asked for sex and made it clear that she would be there whenever a warm pussy was needed from her to me.

Yes, as I lathered myself up, I wondered how many other guys got this wonderful treatment?

I thought of how much she taught Lisa, and Carol too.

She openly discussed the most intimate parts of sex as if she was reading from a store sale paper.

She made the girls feel at ease, along with my own self too.

She made it easy to love her... and we all did!

I was now thinking of these mysteries of my mother as I began to put my shorts on.

Sure enough, dad entered, fully dressed already in his tux.

"I came to see if you need some help, son?"

Though it wasn't necessary, I said I could use a hand with the pants fitting just right and the cummerbund.

He was eager, and even whacked out the intricate satin bow tie also in a nice knot.

Just like he knew what he was doing.

The full dress ribbed shirt with cuff links that were an early present from him, with my initials on them.

Then the jacket. He fitted it just right on my shoulders and buttoned it like a tailor at work.

As I slipped on my shoes, he sat on the bed.

"Billy?"

"Yeah dad?"

"We really haven't had a good chance to talk lately with all the commotion and the hours I've had to work."

"I need... I needed to tell you... Son, I am so proud of you this minute... I... I...

I turned to him and smiled. "I know dad." I told mom the other night."

"Carol and I have always felt and lived the love you and mom have for us."

"I hope, dad, you've felt it from us too?"

"I love you too, dad."

"Lisa has come to think of you as her second father and mom as her second mother."

"On top of that dad, she really loves to make love with you and has told me that many times."

"Billy, son, I just don't know what to say on this most importat day of yours."

"I had a bunch of things in my head... but..."

"I understand dad. You've given and done so much for us... those things all speak for themselves."

"We know the hard work and the love behind all of it dad. Believe me."

"Personally dad, I hope I can carry on being just HALF of what you have accomplished for all of us."

When I turned back at him, he was wiping tears from his eyes.

This strong, 6 foot 4 man had tears in his eyes.

The last time I remembered this was the night Carol lay in the hospital and we had no idea whether she would live?

The night the BASTARDS beat and raped her so badly.

I walked closer to dad now, and put my arm around his shoulder. Now, I too, had tears in my eyes.

This moment was the closest my father had ever opened up showing his true self to me that I could ever remember.

I wanted this memory locked into my brain forever.

I could sense the things he was trying to say in these last moments together.

Finally, he stood and hugged me. man to man, he hugged me like a bear.

This 6 foot 4 man made me feel like I was ten foot tall.

It was then that mom appeared at the door with tears in her eyes also.

I realized, she must have overheard most of it.

She was already dressed and looked absolutely great. Her hair still needed final combing, but her outfit was stunning off white. This time, including a bra to hoist her D cup tits into proper place in the dress.

She had seen dad and I hugging and her arms went around both of us.

There was a three way family kiss as we heard Carol coming in for last minute touch up on her own outfit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.