Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 136

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 136 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

There were several long minutes that all of us laid kissing and caressing after we had all orgasmed.

Then, mom rose and climbed between Sue's legs. She leaned down and kissed her and then her nipples. 'OOOOHHH Rita, you're not going to... ?"

"Oh yes I am," mom smiled. Dad was on the outside laying on his side with a hand on Sue's tit now. I was on the other.

Mom was trailing her mouth and tongue down Sue lips and spent quite some time licking and sucking her nipples. Finally she kissed her way straight into her pussy.

"Now you can watch what we did in our dorm honey all those times. Only this time, I'm about to suck your cum from her instead of Phil's."

"Oh shit Rita, you're so damn erotic. You'll have me cumming all over myself soon, for sure."

"Save that precious cum honey." I'll get to you a little later."

"Push your cocks closer together over her pussy."

Dad and I lookefd at each other. Our heads only separated by Susan's. Our cocks bumped into each other as we laid them atop Sue's mound, ands inly inches from mom's face.

I leaned over and began sucking Sue's right nipple as mom's hands reached to stroke dad's and my cocks. Her lips were gently cuking and licking up and down Sue's pussy and then I looked into her eyes with Sue's nipple in my mouth, and mom with Sue's clit in her lips. Damn! This really was erotic. There were our cocks laying there atop Sue's mound whil;e dad kissed her. Mom was tongue fucking her and stroking our cocks. Both dad and me humping her hands and bumping our cock heads occasionally while mom stroked us.

Sue raised her legs and widened them for mom's easier access to her trimmed pussy.

"I've licked this pussy lots of times honey all those years ago," mom smiled as her tongue shot out and pressed into Sue's hole. Mom lapped her for quite some time and I leaned over Sue and kissed her as mom forced her to cum.

Mom leaned up a little and then took my cock in her mouth and sucked me all the way for a few moments causing me to moan with the pleasant surprise. Then she let go and continued to stroke me while she sucked dad the same way.

He too moaned as he was kissing Sue. Mom went back to her clit. this time more intensely as Sue thrashed and moaned. Then mom just as quikcly let it out of her mouth and pulled my cock back in. She sucked me while dad watched intently. My hips thrusting to her rythym. Her hand demanding that I cum also. I did. I arched into Sue's side and shot into mom's mouth as dad watched my shoot into his wife's mouth. I had several spasms and mom aimed my cock on top of Sue's mound. There were several globs of my cum there now. I was occasionally blinking my eyes only to see dad watching me cum. Then, mom licked all over my cock and squirted whatever was left in my balls onto Sue's mound. Now mom went back to Sue's clit and sucked her for a minute before taking dad in her mouth and sucking him the same way. I watched him as he came shortly and mom again squirting some of dad's cum onto Sue's mound to mix with the globs of mine. Then she sucked him a bit longer until he was empty. Sue was in a constant state of euphoria, and not realizing what mom was doing because dad and me had her face always covered with kisses and sucking her tits.

Dad reached over and caressed her nearby face and smiled.

Her hands were holding me tight to her lips as she shook and I felt mom stroking her as she licked Sue's clit. My cock was nearby also and mom took a couple of quick licks and then back to Sue. Dad was ecstatic. Sue had cum in his wife's mouth in front of him.

Then mom, in her heated state, lifted her head from Sue and knelt up. She looed down at Sue's pussy and cupped her tits a moment as she smiled down at her. Then mom took two fingers and mixed dad's and my cum on Sue's mound. She then smiled at us and leaned down and licked up the entire puddle. Once she was done, she raise dup again and said, "Now I have all three of my lovers in my mouth and inside me!"

Her face wet. She went down and kissed Sue with her mouth still having a lot of our cum. They kissed, and then mom raised up and turned toward me and kissed me. I knew instantly what she was doing. So did all of them. Then she went to dad's side and kissed him.

My own passion, and already having sucked dad and tasted his cum was no longer a shock for me to taste it again. Especially being mixed with my own right now. This seemed like all of us were completely sharing each other right now.

Finally mom inched me over and laid on her back. Smiling with a secretive grin at me. We rested quite a while, as mom turned to take her turn to kiss and caress Sue, next to her. They were making up for a lot of lost moments in a hurry. Sue was in bliss. So many nice orgasms being forced through her body by each of us this evening.

I stayed kind of quiet, resting myself, as the three of them talked.

Dad seemed to really like watching mom and Sue caress and kiss each other.

"It's Sue's turn now." she smiled. Mom spread her legs, and Sue realized mom was spreading for her.

Sue delicately and shyly got between mom's legs.

"This is another first for me, at least." She said. I've done this a lot with Rita, but NEVER with an audience. AND especially with THIS audience of her husband and son right here in the bed with us."

I watched a first of a son plunge his cock into his own mother while his father looked on!"

I juast watched Rita suck both her son and you, Tom, and then lick up your cum mixed on my pussy. I can't think up more erotic things like that, but I have to say that right now, I have never felt more sexual as a woman in my life."

"Now, I'm going to lick my long time girlfriend's pussy like she just livcked mine."

Sue's hand idly crept down to caress her mound and upper lips as she knelt there. Her nbeautiful tits were standing straight up, and her nipples so hard they could penetrate steel. Ev4en thopug I had cum only minutes ago into mom's mouth, I was still feeling my half halrd cocm jerk and throb as I looked at her naked beauty. I realized why dad was so excited at the initial mention of her name. Mom was caressing her tits and nipples as she smiled up to Sue. Her eyes alglow knowing that in seconds her girlfriend lover would be licking her pussy.

Sue took baby steps at first and then finally got into it. Both dad and me watching her begin to lick mom like she had done so many years ago.

Our cocks were almost hard at watching them. Mom was stroking Sue's hean and moaning softly with her eyes closed.

Sue sucked and licked mom nicely, like you would expect from a classy woman. When she finally was able to make mom orgasm in front of us, she raise her head too, and then, like mom, leaned over her and they traded my remaining cum that was in mom's pussy in her mouth. Thisd was still in her from when I fucked mom from behind.

After their heavy kissing, Sue rose and turned to dad and kissed him. Now we all knew dad was getting my cum alone too, for his very first time in his mouth. Mom smiled at me, seeming to know that all of this would happen. She reached over and stroked my cock softly as dad and Sue kissed and he caressed her tits. All the while taking my cum into his mouth. Finally, she laid back down on mom and they kissed one more time. I mentioned that it was getting late, and that I would like to go down with Lisa for a while now. Mom said she would go with me and leave dad and Sue some time together. She kissed both of them and we both said that we would see them downstairs, and told Sue not to be ashamed of being naked any longer in front of anyone here. She smiled and nodded as we walked out the door. Her hand on dad's cock as she knelt at his side. Mom and I kissed in the hall.

"Hope you're not mad honey?"

"No mom. I half expected it."

"Do you realize honey, that all of us are in each of us right now?"

It took me a few seconds to get what she meant. Then I smiled.

"I think I have just enough energy and cum for Lisa right now mom."

"Well honey, it's no wonder. I know damn well I sucked you twice, and you came in me twice! Sue sucked you once and you fucked her... It's a wonder you have anything left right now, let alone think of nailing your honey!"

"We've been away from the party for quite a while."

"Yeah Billy, but it was well worth it this time."

"Both your father and I got long time dreams filled in the past hour or so."

"In reality honey, YOU were taking Phil's place in her mind as you fucked me while dad was fucking her."

It was like make believe for her tonight thinking back to us swapping our boyfriends." "It was one of her fantasies then, she told me about earlier for the first time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.