Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 134

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 134 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The sun was still beating down on us as we sat around the pool. The women gathered at one end and the men at the other. We were waiting for Dan's friends and Susan to arrive and then we would all eat.

Dan was first the hear a car horn our in front of their house. across the road. He quickly grabbed one of the deck bathrobes and ran over. It was the friends he worked with. He was gone for some time, and we surmised that he was now explaining the reason they probably discovered he was naked under the bathrobe.

Lisa hadn't met them either and was just as expectant (no pun) as the rest of us to meet these friends of Dan's.

About a half hour later, Dan came back alone and told us they were really nervous and asked that we just don't stare at them if they come back. He said they were just alongside the house and feeling really embarrassed. It was then that Lisa and Nikki stood, both naked and smiled.

"Well, if WE can't convince them Dan, then no one can.

They walked back with him, and I noticed he now lost the bathrobe he was wearing.

We heard some female shrieks for a few moments and we laughed that Dan must have started without us already out in the driveway. Several minutes later, Dan and Lisa led the way as Nikki also gave cover for the new couple behind them.

With practiced casualness, both mom and dad greeted both of them. Both naked of course. Within minutes the group of them walked back and Dan began to introduce the new couple to Lisa and I, Jack and Annette. I think he said Jean and Steve. I would recheck the names after the commotion. All of us automatically eyeing up everyone else's equipment and wives. She was a knockout, just as Dan had promised. Blue eyed and raven haired. Firm C cup tits and a nice trimmed pussy. No fat either. He was about 6 foot and muscular. I watched OUR women's eyes on him as they all spoke.

He had a chiseled chin and a lot of dark brown hair on his chest, not to mention a regular forest around his dick. The women had all us men trimmed. Mom studying this guy's dick thinking of all the future reference with it. His dick was a presentable 8 inches or about the same as dad. After a few minutes of awkwardness, mom guided them to a pair of chairs and sat to talk with them. Dad was on his other side.

Lisa's eyes were gazing. I walked behind her and whispered "If its in the eyes honey, like you said, it's my guess you'll be giving head!"

Then she smiled and realized what I meant about the eye thing.

"OOOOHHH He's a hunk Billy. Would you mind if... ?"

"Hell no honey. But if I can, I want a rerun with Sue if I can get it. But I have a feeling mom and dad will be crowding me out when they see her again."

"Aw, sounds like sloppy thirds for YOU Billy, as she reached down and caressed my hanging cock. At just that second, the new woman, Jean, happened to be looking our way and saw Lisa grab my dick. She blushed but smiled broadly at seeing this. I knew somehow, I would be inside that ravishing pussy sometime tonight.

Carol finally arrived with yet another woman. Again, another stunner with long blond hair a little darker than Carol's. Carol waved from across the yard and smiled as they walked into the back door to probably change their clothes into nakedness. It was more than apparent there would be an ample supply of pussy tonight. It was nearing seven now, when we heard the doorbell through our outdoor intercom.

Both mom and dad jumped at the same time and excused themselves from the new couple to run like hell to the front door. Both of them grabbing the deck robes on their way and trying to put them on as they dashed.

Lisa and I took over the guest intros and sat where mom and dad were to speak to the new couple,

They seemed nice enough and we got along well right away. I liked the idea that her nipples were already hard. Lisa suggested we take a quick dip in the pool to cool off before we ate. Many of the others were already in trying to keep cool from the sweltering heat. We all wished for a quick sundown.

Mom and dad were gone for some time, and finally, I knew they were probaly all gushing about memories and completely forgetting about dinner.

I told Lisa that I was going in to get them, because everyone was getting hungry. I just naturally walked back in the house naked, not thinking.

There was mom and Susan on the couch and dad on a nearby chair leaning forward in the living room. All of them looking up as I entered and then I realized my faux pas of being naked before it was expected, for Susan.

Nothing was said though, and I smiled to Sue. She looked me up and down with a shy smile.

"The only reason I interrupted was to remind you about din din mom before you got into the second year of missed history catch up. Sue had on a really nice silky red blouse with white shorts. Her tanned skin really looked nice. There was no doubt that she had left her bra home again as I looked straight at those nipples poking through. So did dad.

Sue seemed to smile again. I was undressing her with my eyes and she knew it. Since I was already standing there naked, she was helpless to get even. My cock was helplessly twitching as I looked at her remembering. Mom said she would get Sue into a suit upstairs and then they would be out. Dad came back outside with me and had all he could do to hide the hard on under his bathrobe.

He got rid of the robe as we got to the rear deck and said how beautiful she still was, He was stunned himself. Now, he really was excited about maybe fucking her brains out later. Well, Billy, if she comes down and happens to see ME naked now, I just don't care.

"I'm hoping your mom can work something out so she won't feel out of place."

"Dad, when you see that body, you'll shit."

"You'll be hard the rest of the night because its new and attractive pussy.'

"How right you are," he smiled. Both of us were busy tossing hamburgers and steaks as Jack came up to offer help. Soon, as usual, all the other guys gathered around the grille with a beer while we took turns turning the meat. The women set the tables and soon mom had come down with Sue. BOTH of them had two piece suits on, or at leaset excuses for suits. I knew instantly as did dad, that mom put hers on to help make Sue more comfortable. I also knew that there was probably a signal of when mom lost her suit, Sue would too. I knew it would take about an hour after dinner before she would feel comfortable with all of us. Sue eased into a seat between me and dad, with mom across from us. Lisa was on my other side. The women had put on long shirts we always keep piled up on the pool deck, for dinner. There were far too many people to crowd into one or two tables so we had four. It made for easier conversation also.

I liked Sue's easy going manner. Her smile as she spoke. And, she exuded class. without being a show off. By the time dinner was done, the sun had finally gone down and a bearable temp was finally blowing around us.

The laughing and joking was good. It seemed now that everyone was really acquainted and that was good. BUT, it seemed that the more I felt innocent touches of Sue's arm or side, I was made rock hard, and that was bad right now.

Dad and I got up to get some of the after dinner wine and the rack with wine glasses. Soon Mom, dad and Susan were back into memory lane again. All laughing and remembering comical events of many years passed.

We were all done with dinner for now, and Lisa and I began clearing the tables with Annette pitching in.

Most everyone now went back to the pool. The colored lights were more pronounced now as it darkened. Now, most of us started to do a little dancing with the CD player loaded for bear. As usual, the naked dancing was always erotic and sensual to watch and participate.

This time, dad was eager as was Jack. Both of them had grabbed Annette and Carol, while I eased Nikki up for a little while, I knew she was really in no mood for romantic things, let alone dancing, so I just kissed her softly and guided her back to her chair where she seemed far more content to just watch. I kept her company for a while until someone else came by to chat with her. Then I reached my own honey from her chair.

Lisa and I did a couple of dances and then she was grabbed by Dan. I went to Dan's new friend and his wife and asked her. It would be her first for the evening. She still seemed a bit embarrassed as she looked straight ahead at my half hard cock only inches from her face as she sat forward. I reached for her hand and she went into my arms keeping her eyes on her husband for a while until she felt a little more at ease.

"Its fun hon," I whispered. We're all naked and no one will look down on you or treat you badly. I don't know how much Dan and Nikki have told you, but this usually ends up mix or match lovers." I smiled. " Anyone you might choose and no one will say a word. If that person is available, OR ABLE, you will have a partner for whatever your needs are.

I think my mom is explaining some of the same things upstairs with her good friend also, right now.

"Wow! Billy, we've, dared a couple times in a fun swap thing at a camp party one night, but THIS, is really something else." She went on to say that their experience was mixing with three couples on and off for two days. Her eyes brightened as if remembering.

"I have never been naked in public before like this. We were all dressed then, and got naked as we paired off in different places. It's beginning to feel a bit more comfortable now with everyone else naked here too!"

"Gee, Bill, I feel excited and embarrased at the same time."

"Don't be embarrassed at all hon. Soon you'll realize how casually everyone treats each other. We're all very close here."

Then I made my move to pull her in closer to me as we moved around the deck and warm smiles to other couples dancing.

"I see my about to be wife has nailed your husband over there now."

She looked to my side and giggled as she noticed Lisa grinding her pussy into her husband as they danced. His cock was hardening and pushed up between them.

Now, once it seemed she had more confidence, she opened up and became really friendly, Asking a lot of questions about when our wedding was. She was shocked when I told her in two days. I mentioned that this would be our last party as single people, and we wanted it to be nice.

"Well, I couldn't think of a better surroundings and situation for it Bill."

"This is really nice and romantic back here."

"We're stuck in an apartment complex until our home is finished."

I thought to ask her and her husband to our reception, and to come with Nikki. I said that we would love to have them there. I pressed my cock just a little more firmly into her pussy mound, and gradually, she kept the pressure and even seemed to grind herself also.

Her tits felt nice and I smiled as I looked down at her and told her that her hard nipples felt really nice and sensual for me.

" This is one of the nice benefits of being naked," I chuckled. Rather than the expected embarrassment now, she smiled up at me and wiggled them a bit harder into me. She seemed to like arousing me. Her tits were firm and perfect shaped and fit her body perfectly. Her nipples were average.

I raised my hand to cup her left tit as my other held her head a bit tighter to my chest. My fingers massaged her tit and nipple between us and she seemed content with it. She was moaning softly as we moved with the soft music.

Of course looking occasionally at her husband's hands both cuppping Lisa's ass cheeks might have helped.

I knew I could kiss her with no problems with her new felt secure feelings now. I also realized she had had a few glasses of wine too. I leaned down and kissed her lightly at first, and then she opened her lips inviting me in as her pussy pressed more invitingly against my hardening cock. I knew that as she watched Lisa and her husband grinding, that it was affecting her too.

This was taking us into another tune, but I didn't see Lisa or her husband dancing any more. Everyone was busy with their own little grinding and soft moaning around the pool as we danced with the colored lights playing on everythng.

I dared a chance to slide my hand down from her tit and massage over her ass as we kissed, She moaned into my mouth and ground her pussy against my cock again.

As we turned again, I spotted her husband all right. He was with Lisa in a corner and she was sitting on a lounge chair sucking him already. One hand on his hard cock, and the other on his hip as her mouth was going up and down. I knew it wouldn't take her long! Her eyes were closed.

Carol was sitting astride Bobby and taking his cock in as she stretched out her hands on his shoulders. Her girlfriend that I hadn't met yet, was sitting with Jimmy on a chaise with his hands all over her tits and kissing her.

Jean's grinding against me with her mound became a deliberate humping, and she was trying to get my hand to enter her crotch and feel her pussy as she kissed me harder. She had stopped moving as we turned and was watching her husband being sucked by Lisa. Her head was turned to the side and pressed against my chest. Her nipples were rock hard against me. I think it was subconscious that she was grinding her pussy into me as she watched them.

"God, You're not jealous that your fiance is doing that to my husband?"

"No way hon. I told you, we mix and match here with no reservations. Everyone shares pleasure here."

"She's introducing your husband into our little world right now.

I noticed an empty chaise right behind her and eased her backward onto it. I went between her legs immediately and leaned upward to suck her nipples. I reached on a nearby table for one of the mini vibes in an obscure box. Her eyes were wide as she looked at me. I leaned forward and cupped one tit while sucking the other. Her moaning told me she wanted more and she wanted it now. I caressed her softly up and down from her tits to her mound. Her hips were rising and falling gently as she closed her eyes.

"I think your husband is a little busy right now Jean."

I moved to one side so she could see him kneeling behind Lisa as she bent over the lounge. He was beginning to fuck her from behind now.

Annette was with Dan now and kneeling at his side starting to stroke him.

Carol had lost all abandon and was kneeling on the deck in front of their chair as Bobby began ramming his huge cock into her also. Her tits were flying back and forth under her and she was moaning just loud enough for us to hear over the music.

Dad had Carol's girlfriend on his lap with one hand on her tit and kissing her. She looked really nice. About twenty or twenty two. I turned back to Jean and leaned into her to kiss her again. This time, her legs seemed to open wider as I knelt between them. I placed the mini vibe in her slit and began to work it up and down. She was shocked at the initial surprise. Moaning into my mouth as I kissed her harder. Her hands clutched me harder to her mouth. I slid it into her hole and fucked her with it for a few moments and then up toward her clit. I ran the vibe all over her pussy area and then slipped it back into her hole. She moeaned and humped as I kissed her. There was no resistance. Only soft moaning as we kissed. Her hands seemed to be reaching blindly up and down my back and stomach. I then broke the kiss and trailed more down her neck and nipples. She knew I was going to fuck her soon. She laid back on the lounge and opened her arms for me to lay on her and quickly grabbed my cock as it neared her searching hand. Once again her head raised to meet my lips as she pulled my cock down and aimed me right at her hot and wet pussy urging me into her.

In seconds, I was deep inside her as a loud moan left her mouth when she felt me filling her so suddenly. I placed my hands on the arms of the chaise and raised up and down and rammed her hard on the second thrust. She was hot, she was needing right now, and my cock was ready to oblige. We fucked hard and fast as she smiled and moaned in pleasure. She liked looking up at me as she watched me thrusting into her. Occassionally, I leaned down and we kissed hard but short to be able to breathe. Then I felt my balls being cupped and massaged as I pumped into her. I didn;t care at that minute who was also enjoying our fucking because I was very near. Now that I was getting double pleasure I sped up my thrusts as she rammed her pussy up to meet me in her own urgency. She was tight, warm, wet and wonderful. I knew I wanted to fuck her again and often.

Finally, she began to clamp and moan louder. Her face contorted, and she oened her eyes wide as I felt her spasms.

"OOOHHHdamn Bill, fuck me, fuck me harder."

I rammed harder for her. My cock was now aching for release any second. My balls being massaged so nicely as I pumped. Kisses and nibbles on my ass. I was breaking into a sweat as I felt the first hard spurt blast out of my cock and into her pussy like some kind of canon. Two more hard blasts as my balls were clutched under me by someone. Each grasp making me more sensitive to this orgasm happening to me, and now her. Her pussy was doing the familiar milking and she was thrashing with her hard humping up at me for yet more cock to bring her to her end. Her hands reaching for me to kiss her as she was now cumming. Our open mouths and tongues were racing as I filled her pussy through these long seconds. Nothing else seemed to exist right now except my cock buried as deep as I could in her milking pussy and kissing her eager mouth. I felt even more sensations as she continued to squeeze my cock still deep inside her. Her nails were scratching my shoulders in her tense orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.